If humans evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?

If humans evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys?

Checkmate atheists

If you came from parents why are there still parents?

Your parents didn't evolve into you m8

monkeys you see today are our cousins, we share a common ancestor from long ago.

and monkeys didn't evolve into us.

well done

If you came from think like it do then you don't people.

Even by the standards of these threads, this is low-quality b8.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

We didn't evolve. We ere made by genetic engineering by the Sumerian gods (Aliens) to mine gold to help their planet X/Niribu.

You'll see your gods are fake by November 2017 when Niribu comes again. Then it wont matter, by the time it passes most of humanity will be dead and your gods will not answer your prayers.
Good luck.

if trips contain dubs why are there still dubs?

It's not nice calling niggers, monkeys or apes. grow up

I know this is b8, but...

If Nibiru exists, then the Solar System as it stands today wouldn't. A planet like that (highly eccentric orbit, massive enough to have significant effects on Earth) would either have booted out most of the other planets, or been ejected itself by Jupiter, and would have seriously messed up the orbits of the planets the last X times it came into the inner system.

Also, isn't it funny how Nibiru's arrival date keeps getting pushed back every time it fails to appear? And wouldn't be be able to see it if it's close enough to come by the end of the year? Amateur astronomers can observe the sky too, so the NASA cover-up excuse doesn't really work.

Why do i have the feeling it's the same OP who has been forcing this for years now..
Don't you have like a job or smthn?
Also low quality bait.

2012 was only the start of the change. You can already see the greater number of earthquakes and odd weather patterns.
By November it will be as big as the moon. Then everyone will know.
It's coming from behind the sun, astronomers already know. Everyone does except the public.

10/10 lads

If god created us in his image then he must be a dirty fuck because just look at this smegma

This.... But they don't get that... They need to read more then just one book

this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
and Sup Forums lets him because he pays the mods to look the other way...
====
don't believe me that he pays them?
report his ass... see how long it takes to take this thread down
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.

If monkeys evolved from fish, why are there still fish? If fish evolved from germs why are there still germs?

Wasn't 2012 meant to be when the catastrophe went down? Just admit that you keep moving the goalposts because you can't stand that your pseudoscience is wrong.

No just translated to time of change. The cycle begins.

My dick recently started producing way more smegma then it used to. What could be the cause?

Different branch in the evolution tree, we went one way and they went the other.