Dubs for dolly

those eyes.... ;_;

She is the most beautiful girl in the world

BIG BEWBS

new fone wo dis

Who is this and why should I care?

Bump

Cant let this thread die untill we know who this is

12 yr old hung herself. You know, the one all over the news.

Can't look at her much. Her eyes bother me, they're dead and hollow.
Hope she found peace.

Not everyone follows the news. Too bad she decided to do that, she was pretty cute.

>She is the most beautiful girl in the world

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

>plain, standard issue bratty teenager

Nigger, you are truly, madlym deeply PATHETIC!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!

You really must kill yourself with great urgency!

She an hero'd on stream

i assume you dont get out much.

My attention for her suicide lasted as long as i was fast-forwarding her suicide vid.

I couldnt care less about suiciders.

Poor girl, she didn't deserve this. Suicide never accomplishes anything, you just get frozen in time for all eternity..

Actually I'm pretty sure you just reincarnated but not as an animal or anything. Maybe she's already been born to a better family.

No, sadly that is impossible as humans don't have a soul. The moment you lose consciousness you're gone forever.

There is no rest, no afterlife, nothing. Time stops existing, so the moment you die a million years might pass in an instant.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls

Well nothing passes in an instant if you cease to exist. Life goes on in that case. But I believe I've lived before. A very long time ago for a very long time. Maybe it's just the memories in DNA though.

Its always whiney white girls who have everything that commit suicide

Glad we have one less white bitch

who is this?
she's magical

More like rotting on the ground

Well it's always several niggers who chimp out and shoot each other. Glad that problem takes care of itself. Nice bait by the way. 2/10.

A 12 year old we'd all like to take turns with.

oh the things i would do if i found that body hanging from a tree

i agree she was smart, funny and beautiful

You clearly have no idea what this girl went through. Nice stereotyping though.

Looks like shoeonhead

She is literally only attractive in this one picture.
Even then she's pretty average
Find a new waifu. Cause this one is shit

more like ropeonneck

That's has always been an appealing part for me. Friends and family remembering how I was not what I would become. Granted I'm almost 40 now and haven't considered it in a long time

Heart detected. Spend more time here and we'll fix that right up.

try a developmental psychology textbook dipshit

been here 8 years and dolly has me sad...

she was pretty great

This is probably one of the most devastating things i've seen. She had so life much ahead of her and she just threw it all away :(

Morbidly obese middle-aged neckbearded mon's-basement-dwelling permavirgins detected.

rip queen

Was

Keksimus Maximus.

>bratty little bitch nonentity kills self instead of Dealing The Fuck With It
>fat white Mladys baww their fucking bitchtits off
>rest of world in flames, whole nations starving, whole cities bombed to oblivion, ice caps melting, mas extinctions underway...
>not a single picofuck given

Could you be ANY more faggoty-ass-retarded?

everything you just speculated is false

you should get out more

someone plox give us the video
i haven't seen it yet

terrible way of thinking

She would have cried if you ever told her she was Nice pretty and beautiful. You even didn't give her anything. She doesn't even desserve to suicide. Come back to life, girl !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MLxuiLkhpxs

bitch nigga

Her stepdad abused her? So fucking what?
I was sexually and physically abused by my stepdad when i was 8 all the way till i was 14 years old. Did i commit suicide? No. My family took him to court and dealt with his ass. Sure it left me with some emotional scars but im fine now.

This white bitch was weak. White people are taught to throw temper tantrums to the extreme just say they can say "haha i told you so. Should have listened to me"

hahah gay little fag got raped

She went through way more than that. I'm not going to rewrite everything all over again just for you.

>i was abused and now i feel superior to other victims of abuse since i didn't off myself

Dumbass. user said they were raped. You think calling them a fag is going to hurt their feelings?

that is NOT what we wanted when we said "throw dat ass in a circle"

yep

Maybe you should just kys then

You had family to go to for help.
She didn't.

Hope every time you shit some more of your dads jizz comes out to remind you.

I hear ya

You know this how?...

hehe necrophiliac fanbois getting rustled

agreed

I know thats a logical conclusion due to what we can experience while alive. But dont claim something is true or not without evidence. You dont know what happends so dont claim it to be gosible

kill yourself and tell her yourself, fucking pedo
After death age doesnt matter.

She wasnt even a teenager

You fags should really go easy on the drugs, or perhaps take more...

Gr8 b8 m8, but your spelling is too good to be a nog

Ooh muh white opressors

Guess you dont need a temper tantrum when you have a race card, you insufferable cunt

RIP peace sweet angel.

>that video where she keeps saying she is 13
>she only attracts older men

She was definitely on the path to getting some older man/men locked up for a very long time.

She is a goddess

kys cracka

Newfag

>white people
>throw temper tantrums
she was a young girl who was abused

as opposed to some filthy nigger degenerate being shot dead by a cop for breaking the law and then the whole nigger community in the US has the biggest temper tantrums of any race

what happened to that girls is understandable given the circumstances

you filthy niggers are pathetic
hope you were molested hardcore no spit no condom you nigger cunt

You probably enjoyed it you faggot that's why you didn't want to kill yourself

Gtfo
Back2leddit with you

It doesn't matter before death

only a nigger could think like this;

>This white bitch was weak. White people are taught to throw temper tantrums to the extreme just say they can say "haha i told you so. Should have listened to me"

when will your race evolve from being big black babies

i feel like her neck didn't break. that fall wasn't high enough. she suffocated. she must have been alive for a few minutes... poor thing...

People were also egging her on in the chat and laughing. She thought she was unwanted even until her last breath..

that's racist

the arm flailing is her trying to reach for the rope didn't break her neck but did something else i cannot quite remember the name of it but controls motor function

Nah, she went unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Its not racism, its factism

Has her white trash southern sow of a mother been arrested yet?

the nerves are damaged and firing like mad, theres no doubt about that. i just remembered a show i watched about the "wild west" a while back that said something about the falling having to be 2x the person's height or something in order for it to be a clean break or some shit like that. it's such a shame anyone goes out like this. i wish she knew help was out there.

wot

Cracker, sometimes white cracker or "cracka", is a usually derogatory and/or offensive term for white people, especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States.

just what i was about to say. niggers burn down cities and kill people instead of killing themselfs.

>Pedophile detected.
>Lie all you want.
>You want to fuck a dead 12YO.
>Erryone in this thread: Have a seat.

yeah

no

chris hansen is a hypocritical failure

he ruined his marriage by fucking some whore who wasnt his wife half his age

If fucking a nine year old wife is good enough for the prophet Muhammad it's good enough for me.