Soup Sup Forums?

soup Sup Forums?

im heading to mcdonalds you guys want anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlf2qej33eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill take a mcbeef queef

double double with animal fries and a whopper pls

Two Big bacs (no pickles). Two apple pies. Small fry (extra salt), bacon egg cheese begel (breakfast all day faggot).

Please shoot it out for me

why would you post a picture of the better burger place and go to the shitty one anyway, op?

Yeah, I want you and everyone else to stop eating there.

Maybe he doesn't live in Compton dumbass.

*doesn't live in the US

Go to Wendy's not mcdonalds

Im at mcdonalds right now by my own. I have to shit i cant hold it what do? My meal is in front of me. Eat it on toilet or risk that its gonna get removed?

The cash register!

How bad do you have to shit?. Once I had to shit so bad I almost cried. Almost pulled my car over and shit on the side of the road but didn't. Drove another five minutes til I got home and then I was tearing when I shat. If you're that bad take food with you in the restroom but don't eat in there. That's just nasty.

Tell them to stick it in a bag, do not eat in the washroom you filthy swine

The worst is when it begins to come out before you can undo your pants, it's like an emergency situation

Damn McDonald's shill is at it again.

How much does Ronald pay you TO POST THIS EVERY DAMN NIGHT?

Oh.. get me a chocolate chip frap and some fries.

Nah. worst thing is when you have hemmoroids and it doesn't want to come out because your asshole will hurt. When it finnally does come out you're asshole feels literally torn open and there is blood on your shit. The pain is with you for another five or ten minutes until your asshole recovers.

Aww shieet, another milestone to look forward to..

It's 3:28 in the morning and I'm debating whether or not to get a burger. I'm fucking burnt...

Thanks for the advise. Im eating my meal now in the restroom. Because i badly had to shit almost shat my pants and because two fucking niggers were staring at me at the tablegroup i decided to take my meal onto the toilet. Really you get used to the smell and my 5 burgers and xxl fries just taste like normal. Damn this happens to me all the time. After i get presented my meal i always develop the urge to take a massive dump. Is there some medicine for that?

What places are open around you?. Steak-N-Shake is literally shit. Waffle House would be the only option for me and they fucked me by charging me 13 bucks for three burgers the other day so fuck them too. I would just go to Wal-Mart and get some microwavable shit until places open in the morning.

>medicine

yeah, using your brain a little bit and knowing when you'll have to shit.

get me a mcdouble and a spicy mc chicken. a ranch and a buffalo sauce for the mc chicken

>"Allowable content ... up to 20% fecal matter by weight ... "
>Dat special recipe patty.
>KYS McDoodoo's shill
>saged

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Yes nigga my goddam fucking CHIPOTLE BBQ mcrib

My only options are Jack in the Box, McDonald's or Denny's. It's also a five minute walk to my car in the pouring rain. So there's also that. I reckon I'll just go to McDonald's....

>large soda

what flavor you stupid fucking faggot. They can't give you don't know you want.

>inb4 I will choose at the fountain

Then you ask for a large DRINK you fucking retarded slimy piece of dog fucking shit.

It's faggots like you that make me wait at the drive thru or in line in the restarant because you fuck up your goddamn order.

do you till want the mayo they put on the mcchicken?

please get me a mcdouble and a spicy mc chicken. ranch and a buffalo sauce pleeeease
if you have to go to dennys the nachos are bomb
nachos and mozzarella sticks

No. Fuck you and your nigger food

yeah definitely. dont put all of the ranch on the top of the chicken just a little of both. its so good i need it

can you get me a bigmax?
youtube.com/watch?v=nlf2qej33eU
thanks op

Dude. Waffle House.
Hash Browns
Scattered,covered,smothered....
Just saying.

If I was you I would do either of the other two because I don't have Jack in the Box OR Denny's around me and but got like 3,000 Mcdonald's within a 15 minute drive.

Aight. Imma go waste my munie on some hamburgers. I'll post pictures if this thread is still around.

Can you get me diabetes, cancer and kidney failure ?

the only vegan thing they have is basically water.

a dead maccas cashier

ok thanks i love you

>Can you get me diabetes, cancer and kidney failure ?

You get that everywhere. If you aren't raising your own cattle it's implied. Be more specific.

A triple Mc aids with a side of school shooting

The fuck is your damage, little boy? You wanna live forever or something?

I'll take a Royale with cheese.

Two number 5's, a number 5 large, a number 6 with extra dip, two number 45's and a laaaaarge soda.

While you're out, could you pass by Fries or checkers and get me a Large fry?

Isn't that In-N-Out?

Big mac, make sure those fuckers toast the buns
Medium meal with a iced latte, whip cream and sugar syrup
6 Nuggets, mustard sauce

Thnx bae

You have flavors? Not just "soda"? Sounds complicated.

i'm vegan for ethical reasons.
i want to die.

x-tra long chili cheese + triple whopper
thx

you should channel your extreme anger into the fast food worker doctorate program. we need people like you. it's a tough track, but you seem to have the intelligence.

Get me the new grand mac(tm)

Still better than Chipotle and Chick-fil-A.

give me a double penetration

that burger looks bomb but the in out near me make it look like shit can't say about the fries tho

how could you even question that for one second? of course its fucking in N out you fucking bitch

woaaaaaaah dont talk shit on chick fil a
you better take that back son
ill fuck you up

Mcdouble no cheese, mcchicken no mayo.