twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh ok

You are retarted and should get a life

>retarted

Decent but not something I'd waste my time with

>retarted

retarted

Its Retarded M8 Go learn some English

An I3 and an rx460? Hope you don't expect to game hard.
I5 4690k @4.8ghz on air
970 gtx @ 1570mhz.
Get a real card and cpu.

OP here i use it to play csgo

I got bored of it after 2 weeks.

L2OC faggot

Here go i5 instead, and if not rx 470 then gtx 1060 3gb, these are the newest cards that do 1080p very nicely.

I have an AMD FX-8350 8-core processor with 4Ghz speed, 16GB of RAM and no video card lawl

>AMD
lawl

get a cheap CPU such as the 3570k (old I know) overclock that fucker to 4GHz and R9 380 or some shit till 10nm comes out later this year

With your girl

Awww yeahhhh - but seriously, I'm a dolefaggot who can't afford expensive shit yet, so I have to settle for a 4Gb vidya card next week

should be fine

If you need no more than 2 cores, get a kaby lake pentium instead of an i3.
For gaming you'd rather get a 4 core tho.

i7 6700 gtx 960

Go RX200s
cuck fat cloudz

Looking good, AMD was always a good addition to a trash bin. I also love to use them as a firestarter, watching that worthless board burn slowly is satisfying af.

fair, I'm just not a fan of how AMD cpus aint full cpus and that they share components
not to mention how power hungry they are haha
4GB is good for anything atm on medium settings
I've got 4GB myself till I upgrade when 10nm is out

Are you trying to play minecraft?
>get an i5 m8

i don't expect it, im ok with playing on medium settings

Nigga you wont get medium with those stats

>Anything under i7 / 16GB RAM / GTX 1070 is trash

You can't even play Minecraft with 12 chunks on with those parts

kek

>1070
poorfag found

My bad nigga I meant under 2 GTX SLI Titans

thats better

i5 4690k, no oc (yet), permanent turbo
Zotac gtx 1060 amp (slightly overclocked)

don't really feel an urge to overclock yet, i only reach my limit in RUST and this game can even eat up a Titanx while the cpu chills...

games i play: overwatch, BF1, SC, Rust, old games that need no power what-so-ever..

is my setup ok? should I OC?

10/10 lads

Gaming on an i3 6100 w/ 3200Ghz DDR4 & rx470. I can run any game at 1080p 60fps so fuck you i5/i7 faggots

>share components
I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Only thing I can think of is the shared register but even intel does that

why so much cpu and cheap graphics card? get a 1070 and you have a really nice setup

Why would you get a 1060 when a 480 is substantially better for the same price?

>run any game at 1080 60fpa

>i3 can't even exceed 720p 40fps

mega LUL

got the 1060 6 gb and compared to the 480 8gb,
they are not that far apart actually... biggest bonus for the 480 is the easy twinfire-upgrade with just another card....

ram speed really means jack dick, can we get a speccy screenshot tho?

>i3 6100
dual-core for gaming, sure m8

THIS, THIS

Is exactly what I was going to build for a budget PC. With a budget around 1000 AUD, someone please tell me its a worth-it investment

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/8VfKNN

^My saved parts list

Also should I churn out a bit more dough for 4GB VRAM RX 460 or settle for 2GB? would that make a big dfference?

i5 6500 is good

>can't even exceed 720p 40fps

You're fucking retarded, kys

480 performs the same, if not better, than a 1070 in DX11 and tends to way outperform it in DX12. It's also the best price/peformance card out there.

There's literally no reason to get a 1060 and I can't really think of a reason to get a 1070 unless there's a specific game it runs better with

And you are also retarded* and should get an education

ANY AUSFAGS HERE KNOW OF A GOOD SITE TO ORDER COMPUTER PARTS N SHIT

>retarded
dude I3 6100 is a dualcore processor.
you're not getting 1080p over 30 fps

Go to cpl if you're from australia
cplonline.com.au/computer-systems/basic-core-i3-home-pc-code04.html
and with an rx 460 cheaper

1. au.pcpartpicker.com/ (start here for comparison, parts catalogue and shit. Change location to Australia if its US by default)

2. msy.com.au/home.php (One of the few sites that also runs stores in Aus states. My friend got a 1050ti for a cheap price here, but didn't mention price specifically)

Apart from that, Idk about Newegg and the others. Im also pretty new to this pc building shit, pardon me.

Also Amazon expanding to Australia soon this year, sources say

Sorry I can't hear you over my MAX ULTRA SETTINGS NVidia FLEX KUK

When are you going to get a real card and cpu?

youtube.com/watch?v=VTDXsehyXls

I'd say we're soon to see 4GB of vram not being enough, so I think you'll feel the choke of 2GB. Some games like GTA V already exceed 4GB at max which is why Nvidia's 900 series struggled with it

eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-intel-core-i3-6100-review

I OC'D mine to 4.4GHz and paired it with 3200GHz DDR4. I get 50-60 on all modern games, whether its Witcher, Tomb Raider, GTAV, Hitman or W/E, my GPU is the constant bottleneck with GTA being the exception

Go Fuck Yourself

>overclocking a non-k processor
Yeah sure after intels non-k patch you're not overclocking anything

youtube.com/watch?v=tXDlZunfCTE
kike

But what if my standards aren't high? I did stated before that this was going to be a budget that can be upgraded by newer cpus, rams, gpus and psus.

I frequently game on lower resolution and at times, go on the lowest possible (talking 800x640 here). And since GTAV runs 30-40 fps on high (but not sure what reso) in this vid, I feel like ill be content with that im expecting for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWN8kBJhKI8

^the benchmark on GTAV

>intels non-k patch
>never existed
>cant even flash non-k overclocking bios

FULL RETARD

A fucking Hercules is a better GPU card

I stand corrected their patch wasn't via windows, it was a bios update.
their non-k patch did exist you fucking dunce.
I also didn't realize they had hyperthreading in i3s past 6th gen

That's running a lot better than I thought it would. Seems like 2GB might be enough for you right now. Check out some other games you like though and see if there are any 2GB benchmarks just to be sure it's not a fluke with gta

he fell for the 16gb ram meme

If you use visualization 16gb of ram is pretty much required

Deffo will do. But with GTA running like this, i got some hope right?

8gb is slowly the new standard and some games even require 16gb of ram as recommended. getting it now just mean you are future proof for the next few years

>If you use visualization
>use visualization
>visualization

You mean virtualization?

I'd say so. GTA isn't all that optimised and is reasonably demanding even on low. If you can pull 30fps on it you should be fine for most things

>When are you going to get a real ca
i am a student at university...
so in about ...uhm.... 20 years when i paid the student credit back?

The point is 16 GB is better then 8 GB

>not using student loans to buy a better computer
oh im laffin

I thought newfags were better than spelling mistakes.
you know baiting is a really old meme now.

>I thought newfags were better than spelling mistakes
>newfags were better

That's where you fucked up

its alright, though a 480 would've been better. You'll be fine as long as you stick to 1080p medium

>admitted to being a newfag
kek

>he cares about his image on Sup Forums
LOL

i was going to do that, then i got an i5 with a 470 instead. no ragrats.

apparently youtube videos show this is true, but whatever, still just get an i5 because why tf not? youll need to upgrade that i3 in like a year or 2.

AMD shill, get the fuck out you lying piece of shit. OP enjoy your housefire, "ayyemdee is guud leik nvid bruh y know im sayin?" "Muhfugging suzuki beter den fuhking farari bruh"

Same thing overheated piece of shit card i bought a 470 and it overheats so fucking high same for cpu. Never again

You're not even trying

Oh yea, that's what the threads about

If you can afford an RX470, paired with the latest i3 (overclocked to 4.8-5.0Ghz) you should be fine for 1080p.

typical nvidia shill lmao

>typical nvidia shill.

You're the one who goes for cheaper shittier brands because you're a jew and try to justify it with amd having the "same" performance. Let me guess you watch ncix or linustechtips ? Maybe bitwit? Or jayztwocents

Kek AMD is for hipsters who can't even computer.

>shittier
Only case this is true is with the 1080 because AMD isn't targeting a niche market like that.

Also the only channel I recognise there is linus and he's a notorious paid nvidia shill so I'm not really sure what your half-assed point was supposed to be

>notorious paid nvidia shill

Holy fucking shit you're special. He sucks AMD cock big time, he wears amd shit he interviews pajeet, "this video is sponsored by amd" "thank you amd for sending me free copies of bla bla" go home he is the biggest amd shill

>Also the only channel I recognise there is linus and he's a notorious paid nvidia
>publicly told Nvidia to "Go fuck itself"
>not paraphrasing

If you're not part of the Linux world, don't talk like you are. We're special neckbeard snowflakes over here, and we rice our kernels like you faggots try to stop Windows 10 spyware and HID input loggers.

When he gets paid to do an AMD review, sure. Every other episode has him drooling over nvidia even when they're not involved with the product at hand. You're also deliberately arguing frivolous details.

I can't tell if you're retarded or genuinely misinformed

Goes for this faggot too but I don't know what he's on about at the end

i got the amd 6350 4.2ghz with the R9 380 4g
16RAM, works nicely.

tl;dr : I'm one of those colossal faggots that knows more than any of you because I have sooper sekrit sources and you're all just numb-minded sheep peasants.

Consider suicide. Now.

Sounds like a cop out

>3200GHz
>3200
>GHz

Lol i5 4 series and gtx 970 "real" cpu and card

ROFL

I3 seven series is kabylake

Wake up dude we are past 486es now

Get a Pentium G4560.
It's about as fast as an i3-6100 and half the cost.

>dual core
>current year