Dis am smawty boawd nao

Dis am smawty boawd nao.
Gib pwetty mawes an sketties or get sowwiest poopies an foeba sweepies.

wus dat stoopi, humin? Nu ignow smawty, gib am sketties nao

Smawty shaddup, or smawty gon get tuhned intu enfie babbie

Smawty stronk an nu will be enfie babbie, gib sowwiest poopies to ou

Nuuu huu gu awai meanie metaw munstah

Do you people jerk off to this shit? Holy fuck taking Sup Forums cringe to new heights.

No I cant jerk off to this but I presume you think traps are fine, faggot.

This is pretty mild to be fair.

Literally you rn

Is that really your defense.. This response literally made me cringe

so you really get off to girls with dicks.

this guy is a master

Wait, just so I know I saw that right. That dude dropped that little nigga in a grinder and after that proceeded to eat the ground up remains?

so a shit colored foal is called a poopie babbie by his mother and gets shitted on?

Thats right.

After fucking it.

Yes. It usually only gets to eat the poop from the mother and other babies.
Fluffies are not very smart.

Are you new to fluffies? And not sure if interested?
Well buddy you are in for a wild ride.

do you guys have any written rules/definitions about fluffy stuff?

speak English you fucking Tard

Are you fucking new?

Well, today's my day off, ain't got anything else to do so why the fuck not.

oh btw i dont want to speak of the devil but... where isour cho--cobo friend?

Why the fuck would you ask that?

I dunno, i just got used to it

Possibly a script or something, same with the Pickle/bananafags in YLYL threads.
Notice the word fluffy wasn't used here.
Just a thought.

used in the title*

>Be Cujo; a big grey Cannibal Pegasus who was just taking a nap outside.

>Wake up to a thud, a crack of bones, and a muffled ‘huu-huu’ sound you’ve grown so familiar with.

>Open your bloodshot eyes to find a crying, badly hurt mare in front of you. Her legs are broken in half from the fall, and she’s gagged as to not scream as much.

>Even better, her ass is visibly plugged with a cork so you don’t need to worry about her giving you a brown shower.

> “N-nyu fwend?” she whimpers muffledly out of her bonds, eyes looking up at you hopefully.

> Hope is gone as soon as she sees your broken, crooked teeth and swirly eyes staring hungrily down at her.

> You thank the sky daddehs as you trot around to the back of her, noticing residue leaking from her anus; she shit herself but the cork kept it inside and backed up, plugging up her intestines with the foul fecal matter.

> You stick out your tongue in disgust as you get a whiff of that nasty smelling stuff. You might be a bloodthirsty cannibal who revels in the suffering of others, but even YOU’VE got standards.

> You call out for your daddy to come outside.

>Be owner of Cujo.

>Come outside when you hear him yelling about a plaything he found.

>Find mare bound and gagged; either this was the result of a fellow abuser who tossed her over the fence or fluffies are getting into some real kinky shit.

> “Daddeh, culd yu cwean Cujo’s nyu toysie?” he rasps up to you.

> You’re at first surprised he didn’t just eat the damn thing, until you see the bubbling sludge of shit trying to pop out the cork…you can’t blame him honestly, you were gagging a little at the stench.

> That and the mention of ‘toysie’ suggests he wants to use her as a living sex-doll; and he doesn’t feel keen on having his dick covered in shit and piss.

> You’d think with their horrid digestive systems, coprophilia’d be a common fetish among ferals, but then if that were the case where would be the fun in smearing them in the stuff as torture if they got an orgasm from it?

> Shaking the thought of fluffy pony orgasms out of your mind before you throw up, you carefully pick up the wriggling, crying shit rat by her mane and bring her inside, Cujo following after you with his tail wagging.

>After a long and painful process of cleaning the filthy thing and emptying her bowels and bladder, you toss Cujo his new plaything and close the door, ignoring the pleas of the fluffy as you go and grab a beer.

>Be mare who feels the throbbing hard dick of Cujo plunge into your ass, the scrawny strong physique of the cannibal piston-pumping into your special place, giving you the worst special huggies you ever had.

>You feebly kick and wriggle beneath him, but he easily pins you down and continues thrusting in and out, in and out. You feel like someone lit a match in your anus, and you can feel him spearing you through your intestines and ramming just about the middle of what is called the small intestines.

> “Waaaaa-ha-ha-ha-haaa! Pwese nu gib Fwuffy Bad Speciaw Huggies! Nu wike, nu-eeeeeek!” you screech as you feel him bite down and tear off a piece of your ear.

> Out of the bloody, ringing hole you can make out ‘Shuddup, swut.’ as he masticates your flesh, swallowing it down as he licks his chops cruelly.

> The rhythmic grunts and pounding begin to take its toll, and even as you sob your eyes out in pain you can feel him literally shattering your hips and lower back, even fracturing your legs in a few places.

> Eventually he finishes with what can only be considered a bazooka blast of fluffy splooge, swelling up your belly that aches with tummy-hurties and giving you the taste of the pungent stuff at the back of your throat.

> As he painfully yanks his cock out of your ass, the cold air making you wheezingly gasp in surprise, he walks around to your front as you lay there weeping.

>Through tear streaked eyes you see him smile, a calm, satisfied look on his face. You sniffle, some mucus mingling with your tears a bit as you gasp for breath to recover from the ordeal.

>The last thing you see is his teeth blurred and closing over you, obscuring your vision as the snap of your neck rings out.

>Cujo’s toys never last long anyways…

Dummeh hoomin fisin' git worsest huwties!