Okay i gave you cunts 24 hours

okay i gave you cunts 24 hours
why don't you own a FidgtCube yet

ITT: weird shit you do that helps you keep calm/stop bad habits.

Other urls found in this thread:

fidgtcubes.com
rwrd.io/lu3z0ky
FidgtCubes.com
fidgcubes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyway they're like $15aud with international free shipping so you might as well buy one from FidgtCubes.com unless you have some other autistic shit

Literally the most useless thing in the world. All it does is pander to the 'xDDDD im just 2 hyper lol' millenial shitbags but the guy who is selling a 25c piece of shit for $15 is a genius.

use the coupon code Sup Forums for $4 off the next 4 orders

b-b-but i have mine in my pocket and play with it while sitting at my desk working and never tell anyone about it.

> helps you stop bad habits

Then why are you still posting on Sup Forums

I don't have aspergers so I don't need one.

shill so hard

I usually have one of these in my pocket, I flick it in and out all the time.

satisfying and actually practical

It makes a nice clicking noise too.

We had stress balls in my day user. Lots of kids in school had them.

good morning and good thursday to all my fellow snappers

They were a cheap placebo that shut your kid up for a bit. Not some $15 kickstarter meme

good (current time) and good (current day) to all my fellow bots

Oh, you're mad at Kickstarter. Understandable. We all have bad days.

>weird shit you do to keep calm
Pop my fingers/elbow/shoulders in and out of their joints. Feels pretty good and depending on which joints makes a nice satisfying crack and popping sound.

Doesn't hurt cause they got fucked by childhood sickness. Its actually gotten me out of several jams before and makes that morning stretch or after having sat down to long stretch feel better than sex.

That doesn't even make sense

Yeah, actually really good. Probably just buy this instead of that shitcube

>okay i gave you cunts 24 hours
>why don't you own a FidgtCube yet

Mine actually got lost in the mail

These things can be bought for a dollar in a Wal-Mart vending machine. You instead chose to be judgemental and go on some Kickstarter tirade.

You acknowledging that you're annoyed by quirky strawmen wasn't really that funny for us and now you just look mad without anyone even baiting you yet.

implying theyd ship that fast

You managed to make even less sense. The idea is genius because it's exploiting retards. What's there to be mad about and why are you defending it like you've got stock in it?

Actual owner of website / shill here

These things are worth it IF you have a need for them. Like if you're autistic like me they're great, but if you're a normie Chad there's no point

Ah yes, your special snowflake autism. You definitely need it and aren't just part of the shitbag millenials user mentioned earlier

Your product is shit as is your marketing. Fuck off elsewhere twat

ty for feedback

go fuck yourself

try r9k thers a lot of autists there

i like this cube

Marketing products to a generation of autistic adutlt-size children? Sounds like a sound profit to me.

I don't have one because I'm broke, so I have to stick to picking at my nails/cuticles :(

$22 is a bit much for a cube with some buttons and a switch

$15 AUD (or $11 if you use code Sup Forums)
With FREE shipping
At fidgtcubes.com

Will do cheers bud
Tbh the white & green is my favourite

Also forgot you can get one free through the referral program on fidgtcubes.com

"Chieftec: we fidget so much, we don't even need toys!"

>FidgtCube
I'd get one if it was $10 or less. What they're asking for it right now is robbery.

I bite my finger nails whenever I'm in a spot of trouble.

No one asks about it cause they think your playing with yourself

rwrd.io/lu3z0ky buy one you poorfags

Legit use coupon code "Sup Forums" and its less than 10 usd

Why do they have a countdown on "while stocks last"?
How do you know when stocks are going to run out?

shut up faggot

Give me 1 minute

Dude youre on the wrong store, go to FidgtCubes.com and try that code

Blu tac...

>ITT: useless shit

contributing

here,
was right
FidgtCubes.com

you are talking full on faggot now

When these get hella popular, I will steal one from target or where the fuck ever

Nigger detected

buying a 2 bucks chinese imitation for 15 Dollar.. sure thing op.

I paid 20$ additionaly, that and I ordered back in November

"15 dollar" you guys realise thats shitty Australia dollars and then you can get $4 off with coupon code Sup Forums on fidgcubes.com

Aha you probably bought from the kickstarter people. Buy from FidgtCubes.com (no e) and its like half that price with coupon code "Sup Forums"

> (You)
>Aha you probably bought from the kickstarter people
No I didn't
>Buy from FidgtCubes.com (no e) and its like half that price with coupon code "Sup Forums"
I actually ordered it from a site with at least a similar name, if not even the same

yeah man, buy from ops dropship store for a chinese fake. buy buy, cheap cheap.

you'll pay half the price and get an piece of shit without any build quality.

Huh, its possible because i bought the domain 4 days ago but im sorry to hear your ordwr didnt go through

Back to /biz/ with you

Fucking retards dont know what boading balls are

> (You)
>Huh, its possible because i bought the domain 4 days ago
Could you add PayPal as a payment method then?
I'm German and we usually don't have/use credit cards

fuck you.
give me one good reason to buy your product and don't order (the same product) directly on AliExpress for 3 Dollars...

dumbass detected, good luck with buying you're plastic

People buy new things to make them feel like their different than otther people. When I saw a new product of black toothpaste, all I could think are people only buying the toothpaste just to take a photo with black sludge in their mouth.

how about a good fuck.

>Tells you its a soothing, bad habit reliever
>Doesn't give you more information
>Op reads it, believes it, and thinks it works.
>Placebo effect comes into play.

all you faggots saying it cost too much, i got on on ebay for 4.99. shut up and get a job. even your mom will give you 5 dollars.

In bed right now but ill see if I can get paypal up within 24 hours. Thank you for the heads up

Thanks a lot user!

I buy one from china, only $4

It costs too much considering you're buying something worth $2

VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS VIRAL MARKETING IS

I prefer spend $20 in a Hyrule Warriors Legend's DLC

Borrowed a coworkers and it kinda sucked.

Because I just bought a stress ball for $5 from Amazon and it works fine?

You fuckheads recieved 6 mil to fund the development of this. What more do you want? If it's a chinese ripoff, fuck off nipper.

fuck your shitty plastic thing that loses its appeal after 5 min like every other item of its ilk.

ebay it's like $3...
"6-Side 2.2cm Magic Fidget Cube Anti-anxiety Adult Stress Relief Focus Kids Toy"

I don't know where to buy one
:'L

Naa.. I like the old-style fight cubes.

I always has mine in the pocket on the jacket. Love to keep my hands busy when I walk. Can walk for hours now with this in my pocket.

I bought mine from "wish", buy hey. Im eurofag and poor...

The video on the kickstarter page was annoyingly melodramatic, but this product has about as much a reason to exist as any office toys. Not my thing as I just fidget with bottlecaps and other scraps at hand, but I'm okay with people buying these too.

Im not an anxious piece of shit