Your Country

> Your Country
> Your Travel Plans for this year

I'm heading to Brazil in July for the whole month, everywhere between Minas Gerais and Rio Grande Do Sul. I'm hoping I don't get mugged or crash the car I'm renting, and that I can get by with my barely conversational Portuguese.

Anyways I've never done any solo travel before so I'm looking forward to it.

Where are you off to Anons?

Gonna try organise soon a South America trip around the end of the year with a few friends. Might try to go to the US and ski as well.

I'm planning a 3 week trip to Italy and I'm expecting to visit all the important cities there, plus the city where my father's family originally came from. Gonna go with my dad and perhaps we will rent a car too, or we will vist the cities only by trains

planning a cross country road-trip in June

USA
Basically the only travel of note is I plan on spending September in Japan.

planning to go t-

Going to Spain. Swim a bit. Drink lots of alcohol. The usual.

i haven't left my house for like 2 years i think

I haven't left my state since May 2016, massive cabin fever. I am thinking Peru, Costa Rica or Cuba. I would love to go to Argentina but the flight is too expensive

Czech Republic for 3 weeks in summer

Either scandinavia for muh heritage or france/switzerland/italy for fun

I'm going to Prague next month

Tallinn, Estonia for 2 weeks this summer. I used to live there and I want to see my friends again.

which part you're going to visit?
I live in the area that I can go to italy in less than 2 hrs and only 1 hour for switzerland

>I'm heading to Brazil in July for the whole month, everywhere between Minas Gerais and Rio Grande Do Sul. I'm hoping I don't get mugged or crash the car I'm renting, and that I can get by with my barely conversational Portuguese.
My first solo travel was to Brazil as well my advice is just to be alert you should enjoy yourself really try harder with Portuguese though mine was and still is shit

>travel
Yeah sure buddy

>plans
Top bantz m8

Thanks user. What part did you travel to and how long for? I'm a bit nervous desu

I had solo travel to Hanoi back in 2012. Ride a train to Ho Chi Minh and stayed at a hostel and meet great peoples. From there I join a group and followed them to Pnom Penh and continue to Thailand. Stayed there for almost 2 months in Pattaya, then decide to move south to Malaysia, Singapore and through Indonesia. Overall it was the best journey I've ever had and miss a lot of my buddies I've meet there. I hope for a safe trip and always remember to have a backup plan during solo trip. Shit could and would happen no matter how plan it goes dude.

Damn, i wish i could travel
In rio state you should visit: Arraial (best beaches in the south east), Búzios(great beaches, but with some night life), Cabo Frio(more beaches, with also night life, people from São Paulo and Minas usually come here while Búzios is a rio thing and richfag thing), Petrópolis(i know you dont want to see "european" cities, but this one is really, but really important, have tons of historical stuff, is the home of the best comedian group in history and also a nice place full of amazing nature), Serra dos Órgãos (my top favourite place in this state, be ready to camp on the top of "Morro do Açu" and "Pedra do Sino"
In the rio city you should visit: the bothanic garden, the national library, Lapa, the south of the city, barra, recreio, and Parque Nacional da Floresta da Tijuca - my favourite place in the city along with the sea

In Minas and São Paulo the only places i know are "Serra Fina" and "Serra da Mantiqueira", amazing places that i plan to visit. Come home white man

Muito Obrigado user. Arrial do Cabo looks incredible. I have most of the other stuff on my list already, but I'll definitely be going there.

Looking forward to meeting some cool Brasileiro's while I'm over. You guys have a reputation for being friendly.

I may go on a hiking trip in the Pyrenees with a friend from Berlin later this year and do the Fêtes de Bayonne, when we're there.

I'm not going anywhere because I have to study.

I was only in Rio de Janeiro(capital city) and for a month.I did not stay int he tourist areas, i tried not to rely on english(you can't anyway) no one really speaks english even in a heavily touristy city like Rio so i got used to having to try and read things in Portuguese(i'm pretty decent at this now) and just not look like i was confused and only ask simple questions i could understand answers to.

Use Whatsapp everyone there uses it, if you can try to make a friend who does speak english you might want to show you around i wanted to do this but never did.

I learned i hate shared rooms never again

Being nervous is a given but you will probably chill out a bit once you get used to the country a bit (3-7 days)

I didn't listen to much advice after a week i started going out at night 9-11pm

Use good translate if you really need to figure something out
Don't be on your phone too often less you have it stolen but also pay attention to when Brazilians use their and copy it so if you are walking on the streets you'll notice Brazilians take their phone out feel free to do this as well. Don't rely on google maps or you might walk into a favela

if you are walking somewhere and it seems like it may be sketchy ahead turn back not worth the risk

Public transit is pretty good at least for an american

I still don't know, probably France or Italy in the summer and Austria or Belgium in the spring. But it can get fucked up like a planned trip to Prague in March because friends are kinda hard to organize. Also in may I may win a green card so I'll need all my money to move to the US and that means I'm not going anywhere.

From the Phillipines, planning to go to Hong Kong. Any tips to avoid being scammed by chink jews?

I'm a poor faggot and gonna stay at home lol

I know the coolest brasileiro the poeta could describe, have my kik, tell me when you reach here so we can do something i plano to go to "Serra dos órgãos" in July with friends
Kik: faggornigger4chan

sup from /trv/

my itinerary (Germanfag)

Germany
UAE
Nepal
Malaysia
Australia
NZ
Vanuatu
Fiji
Cambodia (right now)
Vietnam
Laos
Thailand
Malaysia
Iran
Jordan
Germany

I'm planning to Visit Curitiba soon user. Maybe at the end of the year or next year

I want to go to america and travel about it all summer, but all my m8s are being shite and poor

I'd like to visit Jerusalem and the Vatican City, but my few friends are all paired with boring, possessive girlfriends and my siblings live far away from me.

RIP in pieces user, the favela monkeys will get you.

Currently don't have any money. Still I dream about travelling to Spain, Italy and Greece.
Also some old German towns.

Wherever the next cheap ticket takes me.
Aiming for SEA or South America so my money goes farther, fucking Japan bled me dry a couple months ago.
I'll probably also take advantage of the coming long weekend in May and go by car to either Romania or North Italy.

Go alone. It's actually far better than going with friends or family.

>he thinks SA is cheap
lmao.jpeg

Cheaper than the first world.

>traveling
>not a homo
>not a "finding myself" woman

inb4 ur poor

nope

I'd like to travel, but I'm still just a jobless university student so I have no money.

> Your Country
SWEDEN
YES
> Your Travel Plans for this year
hopefully going to Taiwan

I want to drive around though, which would be boring as fuck without other people

I'm going to the UK this summer, mainly in London. I might also spend a few days in Scotland (most likely Edinburgh) before heading home depending how much it will cost.

I will probably end up going to China afterward, but it's more for work than for travel.

>go to the uni to get a job and fuck bitches
>no time to work and fuck bitches
I heard that in the US and europe they have only 4 things each semester, and not 540 hours per semester tio +its easy as fuck

Going to France this year.

Bordeaux and Orleans.