Why havent you dressed your wife up like a slut and taken her out to worship some random dicks?

Why havent you dressed your wife up like a slut and taken her out to worship some random dicks?

She deserves to have a little fun as well user.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/crsxeamsxy/comments/5bdkyk/kylie_quinn_tie_me_up_and_treat_me_like_a_whore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/crsxeamsxy/comments/5bdkyk/kylie_quinn_tie_me_up_and_treat_me_like_a_whore/

because she doesnt want too...

>has been in a mmf although

She is only saying that because she is shy to admit her desires to you incase you will feel ashamed of her.

Every woman needs to kneel in a ring of men at least once in her life. Its a primal desire.

nope, we swing, she tells me about everything else she wants to do, a gang bang is not one of them

shes been dpd a few times, still no to a gangbang

my girl gets off on that, servicing a small group of guys

Your facts are a bit off. Did you hear this from your mom? Because she is a cock monster and loves being surrounded by dicks in her face.

She is a whore.

Would you like a gang bang pleasr sir ?
Rule : no violence to dress your heart to girls here ;)

yeah she is , but she loves lettin that inner freak out

No. She is a slut. A whore gets paid and hates it. A slut does it for free and loves it.

Faggot

>Implying people on Sup Forums can make contact with women

Also, why the fuck would you let your wife/girlfriend whore herself out?

All girls do once they realise that thier partner is truely ok with them exploring thier sexuality without repercussion.

Its the repressed / kept women that say they arent interested because they fear thier husband.

Let your wife be free, with the knowledge that you will always respect her. Watch the freak escape and express herself. And love it.

>whore herself out

Whos charging?

Other men charging their dicks into my wife, that's who.

You see you are making this about you.

My point is you should stop with the self absorbed stuff and let her explore her own sexuality, free of the shackles you are placing on her.

Because most of use aren't cuck fags that love looking at other men's cocks.

Would actually love to do this. I have always loved filthy sluts but I married a prude like an idiot.

>prude

She couldnt be that much of a prude if she is putting that outfit on and taking racy photos. She likes to be naughty.

The key here is constant reassurance that you are fine with her playing. Its all about you user. Be the real man for her.

I don't know about worshipping random dicks but I want to dress her up as hot and slutty as possible, no bra thin white cotton top short skirt no panties high heals and see what bites she gets at some bars out of town

I don't know about worshipping random dicks but I want to dress her up as hot and slutty as possible, no bra thin white cotton top short skirt no panties high heals aand see what bites she gets at some bars out of town

I don't know about worshipping random dicks but I want to dress her up as hot and slutty as possible, no bra thin white cotton top short skirt no panties high heals aand see what bites she gets at some bars out of town

I take racy pics of her and I'm the 1 trying to bring her to pound town. You can't just make things up in your chemically imbalanced head and assume that's how things are gonna play out

don't know what happened there

Definitely consider and fantasize about seeing my whore stuffed with strangers cock.

I can see why your approach isnt working

/Thread.
I'm okay if cuckolds want to enjoy their fetish, but the part where they try to delude themselves and convince others that it's the norm is what pisses me off. I also strongly suspect that many are closet faggots that indulge in cuckoldry rather than admitting they are homosexual to themselves.

I don't. She's a size queen and I tell her she can find a huge 1 and have it

Then you should user. Would you be dissapointed if she connnected and wanted to act on the fantasy right there, right then?

Not gay and it would t be taboo if it was normal. Just like sluts that enjoy themselve

Not a fucking cuck.

I will, going take her to a hotel and see if shell go for it...thats a good question...I d may let it go as long as I'm present but not sure if the relationship would work afterwards

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

It is gay, straight guys don't think about cock constantly.
I give it a year or two before you are wearing dresses and sucking off niggers through a glory hole. Being gay is a choice, sort it out m8

This is not for the overly jewlous primitives of the world. You need to be comfortable with your wife exploring the limits of her sexuality before you proceed.

Once you have come to terms with the reality, it will be the biggest gift you will give your wife - sexual freedom... backed by a secure loving relationship.

do sparkgirl21

I don't know in some cases I'm sure youre right but I think those are more of the DP threesome folks...I want nothing to do with any dick but my own...for me its two parts, the power of pimping out your woman as a sex slave and the other is getting that confirmation that your woman is desirable...no one wants a woman no one else wants.

Its not gay. I dont touch cocks, just support my wife while she lets out a bit of kink.

>Said the faggot as he came up with endless excuses because of his pathetic need to rationalise and deny his inherent gayness.

do you get sexual freedom do bang whoever you want?, I mean id definitely be all about that if that could work

please post more

>just wants to fuck you
>prude

user is dumb

We also swap, sure. But this thread is about a womans base desire to devour random cock like its a trophy race

So many black and white boxes for you.

Im not gay or even bi, i also dont feel any need to assert my manly 'straightness' I have DPed my wife. Balls touched. I survived.

more of this slut?

Idk if I could actually do the dp thing. That's very close

Any advice on how to convince my fiancée to have a threesome with me and my big cocked friend? She keeps saying she only wants me.

Yeah. But its not about you at that point. TBH a DP its a bit of a so-so thing from a mans point of view. Clumsy and exhausting acrobatics.

But she loved it. Thats the point.

I've done it with a friend and his girl. Was really fucking hot stretching her out. My friend came way too fast though.

>fiancée

Maybe too soon user. Let her get comfortable with the relationship before you start to experiment with your sexual kinks. She has to feel completely secure.

I would start with dirty talk and dildos.

One word of advice - dont become pushy. Just let your relationship evolve, and keep being the perfect gentleman.

We've been together like, 5 years, we're already totally comfortable.

Then start with the dirty talk. Spit roast her with dildos. Tell her to fuck a giant dildo so you can enjoy her sloppy hole afterwards... then love it. Tell her you love cumming in her dirty hole and have the wildest orgasm of your career.

Plant a seed in her mind. But dont outright ask or demand that it actually happen.

Then set it up. Quiet night at home. Few drinks. Let her suggest it... let it evolve

and you had a reason to touch another man intimately, win-win.
>Balls touched.
Homo confirmed

>projecting this hard

Something you arent telling us user?

So then why be in a relationship??? She came so that on her own, many do.

>big cocked friend.
No homo
>helps fellow fag get with big cocked friend with a woman as a cover.
No homo

I'm just enjoying pointing out the obvious and trying to spoil this cancer. The alternative was spiderman but I thought I'd give it a rest. :)

Doing this doesn't mean just letting you chick have all the random dick she wants. I've communicated with my chick and the fucking dumb ass who had her before me for like 8 years made her feel like shit for being a lesbian in the past. Guess who doesn't make her feel like shit for that and gets to now have FFM with no repercussion. It's communication Sup Forumsro. That's the bottom line.

This.

and being faggots don't forget that.