Hi Sup Forums I d like your help..I m an italian user who want to come to America for a 15 days holiday. I like nature...

Hi Sup Forums I d like your help..I m an italian user who want to come to America for a 15 days holiday. I like nature, art, and obviously having fun in party and locals..so, which is the best destination in your opinion? What do you suggest me to see and do in America?

dont bother telling us where you are planning to actually visit in the US

Fuck off, we're full.

New Jersey

Fuck off pizza nigger, we're full

Alaska in the bomb man. Parties there are fucking insane

NY or LA are the obvious answers. You'll find plenty to do in both.

I enjoy the west. Grand Canyon in Arizona, reasonably close to Vegas. Yellowstone in Wyoming...

California

LA or San Fran

Lots of museums of art and science. Theres a ripleys museum and even the wax museum. LA national forest is nearby and full of hiking trails. Shit looks like its straight out of a Skyrim nature mod. LA is also close enough to Santa Monica beach, which is full of bars and night clubs with parties.

NY and LA suck man. It's a bunch of trannies trying to fuck other Trannies and fill each other with Aids ridden semen.
You wanna fuck a guy and catch Aids. Go to NY or LA

you're not welcome, pizza guy

if you go to somewhere around orange county, like laguna beach, you can get the best of all worlds during 15 days. Disneyland, la, hollywood, oceanside, san diego are all less than an hour away
and when you come back to laguna beach you can enjoy a quieter beach life but there are many nice restaurants and things to do around there too

la or san fran are full of whiny sjw squirrel squeezing faggots

thats the exact opposite of fun

>It's a bunch of trannies trying to fuck other Trannies and fill each other with Aids ridden semen.
He's European. That's what they like.

All y'all need some real pizza niggas cus you dumbasses can't cook for shit

Good point

How is it possible that a such big country (America) has no very attractive destinations? ITALY RULES

italy is too close to sand nigger land

also italian beef sucks, thats a key part of fine dining

no thx

Stay in Italy you fucking bitch

Downtown Detroit is quite scenic this time of year. Bring lots of cash money, flaunt it, and loudly ask large groups of locals where the party is at. You'll be the hippest kid on the block in no time.

Dude quit trying to tell OP where the actual cool shit is.

Look fag it's not like he's staying here. He just wants to party for a few weeks then go home, what's so wrong about that? Not like you were gonna be invited either way.

spera tre mese,, citta in california,, laguna beach, nella costa da sur,cen kilometro di los angeles,ragazze,molte,concerti di musica classica per LA filharmonica, cuccina in laguna,gli ragazzi dalla cucina molte volte non conozcano la professione,