Why aren't you a vegan?

Why aren't you a vegan?

why aren't you dead?

Why aren't you sucking dick?

Because I'm not your mother.

What is soya.. Very un eco... Solar panels are mainly made in that eco friendly place china. Vegan hipsters also use a lot of apple products.. They care about muhh animals but not human costs

Please just fucking die

im not vegan because i meat, i could spin that around and make it about power and the pollution it creates, the eco systems it destroys and and all the harmful radiation of electronic devices

why aren't you Amish?

Eat more fetus.

It's good for you and good for the planet

Bleach plz

Ever seen a toilet after a vegan has been?
It's like radioactive hulk has had the shits.

Anything saved by being a vegan is surely made redundant by the chemicals needed to clean their toilets.

because im not a faggot

Because I'm not a faggot.

BECAUSE I'M A MAN
AND MEN EAT LIVESTOCK, RAW
I'VE GOT TESTOSTERONE PUMPING THROUGH MY VEINS

Vegans always go on about how being vegan is good for the planet and act all superior to everyone else but im pretty sure most of them drive cars and use internet to to post these shitty threads

true

Share this to become the top leakman

Because I don't want to act like what I eat is a religion to be spread.

I'd be happy to get killed by a government sweep of Sup Forums users just to get rid of all the fucking edgeturds

Because the picture ignores how much water vegan products require, such as the almond trees to make their precious almond milk. Because vegan is healthy if you take the time and effort to make it healthy. A vegan diet is much easier to screw up and not get the necessary nutrients and minerals. Plus pre-prepared vegan meals are full of sodium and just as likely to include saturated fats.

If it were left up to those cunts my beloved cattle would go extinct and we'd have cotton destroying the planet instead which tastes like shit anyway. Just another group that gets away with acting out because they're too pathetic to have any actual impact.

K I will sad spammer. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't save money. Vegan is expensive as fuck to eat

that spammer probably makes tons of money of lonely Sup Forumstards
and hiro allows it

everyone in this tread is retarded

your in it now

Because I'm not a liberal cuck from commiefornia.

trips of truth

The money and health is a lie my gf is nutricionist. The rest of the word mean shit for me. Btw i am vegetarian cuz is easy to cock

fag

Underated

Boil water for egg rice pasta beans etc milk yogurt fruit etc dont need be cocking like 5 min per food is a nice deal and the body work great. Make lamb beef chiken take at least 40min (i was cheff)

Vegans don't save the planet. that's egotistical as fuck. Especially if you're buying from "organic" grocery stores like Trader Joe's or Whole Foods, who are too expensive for anyone in the lower middle class range, and they still use diesel tractors and trucks (and unfairly paid migrant workers) to manufacture and deliver their falsely labeled organic product. Plus all the water and pesticides (you can use a certain amount a year and still be considered organic) used to grow crops adds to the falsity of the claim. Not to mention desertification and water pollution due to soil runoff.
Also the tractors used to harvest crops accidently kill tons of baby deer, rabbits, birds, and rodents. so they're not exactly "saving the animals" just switching one group out for another.
vegan diets are usually low in protein. i've noticed a lot of anemia amongst vegans. A vegan diet is also not conducive to someone with food allergies or other dietary concerns (like Chrons disease, or hyoglycemia.) So yeah vegans will dust just like the rest of us. But at least they'll feel better about it.

I am.

Most of the cattle where I live graze on land that is not suitable for agriculture.
Also I prefer to spend my money on better things than trying to be cool so I can have gay sex or whatever vegans do.

Protip: Wrap a banana in bacon and throw it on the grill!

you are dumb
you personally do not save a single one of those things

Why don't you eat only aquaponically grown food? More food/acre means less people starve. Can't do that on a vegan/organic diet.

youre dumb as fuck
i'm not vegan
but do you know how cheap vegetables are?

why aren't you giving sources to you info?

A single organic tomato is like $2 and 99.99% of vegans eat only organic food. This also means that the average vegan actually needs more land to feed them then the average American.

tl;dr vegans actually eat about as much as the fatshits

Because to call vegans faggots would be an insult to flaming cocksucking faggots everywhere.

Now since op is retarded or a troll and obviously has no idea about basic biochemistry: Humanity cannot fucking live exclusively vegan. If we could, world hunger would not exist. Our organism requires proteins from animals since we require specific amino acids, that our body cannot synthesize by itself, and don't get me started on all the other damn deficiencies you would get from being retar... I mean vegan.
You cannot replace protein by vitamins, that's not how our body fucking works, we cannot eat fucking grass because we have neither the organs to digest it nor the enzymes necessary to catabolize its contents to be remotely useful.
Get yourself fucking tested on iron deficiency and on your nitrogen balance of your body, cuz boi... the long term consequences are fucking horrendous, no wonder they forbid parents in france to force their children to be vegan

also I don't think an animal's life is worth as much as a human's, but well I also think some humans are worth less than others

medfag out

1. you dont save 3000 gallons of water.
when cows drink water the water isnt lost.
they piss. the water gets in the ground. people filter the water from underground. wow!
2. you are also not saving grain.
first of all all the vegans in the world can't eat all the grain that is planted in the world.
apart from that grain pulls few resources from the ground. thats why grain is often planted after something like potatoes or strawberrys. its a great way of letting the ground refresh while still getting some profit out of it. So the grain produced this way is an added bonus that people don't really need, so we can use them to feed animals.
3. you might save money by eating grass with the other cows but its worse for your health. You probably need to take 20 pills a day so that your brittle vegan body doesn't just die.
4. not eating meat is not saving the planet. You can have cows, pigs and chicks almost anywhere, but alot of fruits need specific soil and weather. If you don't want to eat turnips and salad only you have to accept that for your mango dragonfruit smoothie the rainforests need to be cut down even more.
if everyone was a vegan the rainforest would be gone in 2 years.

humans eat meat
get over it
> inb4 shit english
stfu get real arguments

inorrect, all of it, you fucking moron

I am.

Vegan people smell better, they are fitter, have
better blood and clear skin.

I will try this bacon banana tip.

This is actually the only decent thing I've read in this thread.

Cows fart methane , thats a climate killer -
three times worse than CO2 !

>organic farming produces 20% less food (at best) than conventional farming
>aquaponic farms produce 6x more food than conventional farming
>aquaponics is 750% more efficient than organic farming
>vegan detected

any study that concludes that vegans are on average fitter failed. They ignored that vegans usually do more sport than normal people because they are on average more invested in their health. If you compare meat eaters and vegans that do the same amount of sports and stuff meat eaters win.
better blood? clear skin? smell better?
thats just some bullshit you made up.
end some lives faggot
eat meat

That's cool. I burn methane for energy, so those cows are just saving me some work

woopsie what's this?
cows fart, we use it to heat our homes and to make even more profit?

Do people actually do that now? That's very cool.

yeah alot of cool shit is happening in every field of life but no big news organization covers that. they just report about kim k being back on social media.

Because i have an iq higher than 6.
Saged

pls dont sage yet im waiting for vegans
bump