/v4/ Friends with everyone edition

/v4/ Friends with everyone edition

Wake up sleepyheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R07Ll22obCY
bookdepository.com/Polski-Krok-po-Kroku-Level-A1-Iwona-Stempek/9788393073108
bookdepository.com/Polski-Krok-po-Kroku-Level-A1A2-Volume-1-Iwon-Stempek-Malgorzat-Grudzien/9788393073139
polskikrokpokroku.pl/files/info_pkpk_2014_en.pdf
isbns.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning

>tfw it felt like I slept 5 minutes
>got woken up earlier by crazy fighting cats who kept screaming outside
>because they screamed the dogs in neighbouring homes started howling
>fell asleep again when about an hour was left to sleep

>another week of wageslaving ahead
what a wonderful feel

also good morning

good morning everyone,

I'm tired as hell after friday Sabaton concert, and slept today for 3 hours. Now I have to make 2 essays and a video presentation in one day. Feels bad man

>Sabaton concert
I'd say it was worth it

Opinons?

>Sabaton
jelly af, of course they will never come to make a concert here...

>advanced economy since adoption of euro
yeah for the rich people maybe, all the prices just jumped

>poland has still not declared an antipope

it's like you hate civilization or something

saw them on Saturday, it was pretty neat

>singer starts speaking Czech
>gets bombarded with Krtek plushies

slav yuropoors can't have concerts like this
feels bad man

>Ronnie James Dio has been dead for 7 years now

>gets bombarded with Krtek plushies
it's the little things why I enjoy being Czech

>Mastodon
>Megadeth

they were on discount in tesco 3 weeks ago

czech republic would be a paradise if you had fiber internet in remote villages

t. country rater

Where do I buy Krtek toy in Praha
I need to write it down on my to-do list

>go with yellow subway line to the station "Náměstí Republiky"
>proceed to go in the PALLADIUM exit
>in the -2 floor there are Sparky's Toys
>proceed to buy yourself a Krtek

>obligatory "I am awake" post

they sell krtek in tesco :D

>was working just now, putting newspaper pages inside each other
>coworkers talking random stuff
>suddenly
>left_ear.exe has stopped working
>weird sound kind of like spinning some metal around the top of a glass started going into right ear
>eyes became teary a bit
>head spin just a little bit
>feeling a bit hotter
medium_worrying.png

Thanks, I wrote down that place. Maybe there will also be some place in Olomouc.

Sounds like brain haemorrhage

Nah not that

This general is dead.

Kurva anyátok reigns supreme!

hahahahaa

magyar cigany

ria ria trianon!

If you weren't so rude v4 would've worked.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

I came here way after all that happened so I don't know anything

But from the sound of it would have happened anyway as you write term "rude" in Sup Forums of all places

this thread will never die, my digits confirm it

>tfw you revoke privilegia

>1563
>Burgundy still exists
what happened?

That bordergore is so disgusting, you should feel bad

Guľôčka.

Everything HRE related is my direct vassal, Hungary is in Union, Coratia is vassal under Hungary.

Once I unify the HRE then everything is gonna be ok, before that I gotta attack France tho to take everything from Belgium to Elass und Lothringen, also Switzerland is gonna get Imperial again, and same with Milano and other north Italian provinces.

Borders are pretty ok, only Prussia is ugly

MEIOU&Taxes

why live

I'm here for you user

Kandinsky, you still here?

youtube.com/watch?v=R07Ll22obCY

post that fat guy

so how do you play as austria? never really tried it

diplo and passing fast reforms, being super catholic in 30 years war

trap polak?

No, shizopole.

>If you weren't so rude v4 would've worked.
you were the biggest bullies with constant "le slovakia is not a real country meem"

Today is a good day

Nice friend, in Polish it would be 'krok po kroku'

from amazon?
I want something like that for polish

1. stack diplo reputation
2. play a HRE policeman
3. PU other countries (Bohemia, Hungary, Spain and Commonwealth are almost auto-PUs for Austria)
4. turk beating

>Amazon
Nah, if I wanted to buy internationally from Amazon or eBay, it costs around 60 €. I made acquaintance with a Czech guy on Facebook a while ago and I mentioned him that I am going to learn Czech at some point and asked if a Czech shop (Kosmos) ships internationally or if there is any other way to get it for Czech price (25 € or so). He just immediately asked me to give address and not to worry about it. He lives in Switzerland so I assume he has some money. I insisted on paying for it because otherwise I would feel bad, I don't want to use anyone. He said I will pay "Czech price", well I wrote him and waiting for him to reply how much I should be paying for it as I don't know how it was with shipping etc. He had another guy in Czechia send it to me. So freaking friendly

By the way, there you go
bookdepository.com/Polski-Krok-po-Kroku-Level-A1-Iwona-Stempek/9788393073108
bookdepository.com/Polski-Krok-po-Kroku-Level-A1A2-Volume-1-Iwon-Stempek-Malgorzat-Grudzien/9788393073139

It's written entirely in Polish though, but it's for teaching foreigners. I guess the same as mine for Czech.

Looks like a great price too, I tried looking for the same Czech Step by Step on that website and the cheapest one is over 50 €.

Here is the information about all of their books, workbooks and other additions:
polskikrokpokroku.pl/files/info_pkpk_2014_en.pdf

You can just copy the ISBN number of the book you want and paste it here:
isbns.net

It finds that book in every (I guess) shop and picks you where it's the cheapest. For my Czech book it found that the cheapest one was in amazon.fr, around 60 € lol.

Hello friends, what would my best course of action be if I wanted to purchase a firearm in czechia? I know you normally need to have a permanent residence for X amount of time and pass a backround check of sorts or something but I want to drive over, buy the gear and fuck off again. Are there any not-so-shady options which won't get me killed and/or arrested by civil clothes police or is that czech gun thing just a meme? please help

> what would my best course of action be if I wanted to purchase a firearm in czechia

Don't do it Ahmed. You don't want to be another of those people in the news. It's not worth it.

>playing vanilla
disgusting
how pleb can you be?

hey ahmed I remember not so long ago your friends came here and wanted to buy some guns at our gun shop - they were arrested the same day kek

>playing some bloated mememods
i bet you don't even play on ironman

>Meiou&Taxes
>bloated mememod

I bet you consider Voltaires Nightmare a bloated mememod as well.
thats why the whole paradox community laughs at you.

Vanilla is super easy to beat compared to Meiou&Taxes.
I had the whole Europe conquered by 1550 as Bohemia in Vanilla.
In Meiou and Taxes the farthest Ive gotten is to great power stalemate, where I am allied with France, France is allied with Commonwealth.

So I cant declare war on Commonwealth cuz France would defend them and Commonwealth wont declare war on me cuz France would defend me.

Now as Austria its much easier ofc.. Simply because I revoked privilegia and there is nobody really who can stand up to the force
of my Austrian army (70), Hungary (P.U. 40) and my 90 Vassals.

I bet you wont be able to unify pre 1600's no matter what you do and who you play (cept France probably) in Meiou&Taxes.

Step up to my level you damn plebian.

>being proud of playing the shittiest paradox game to date
i'd ravage your ass in darkest hour, come at me bro

dont own Darkest Hour, tried it, wanted to play it, then HoI3 came on sale, so I bought that instead.
Too bad HoI3, HoI4 are so poorly done. They are like made by cucks for cucks.
Absolute snowball full of cheesy exploits.
I bet Darkest Hour is the same, I would just find some cheesy exploit in my 20 mins of playing it and that would make the whole game unplayable for me :(

>tfw you can beat France by Jan 1937 in HoI 4
>tfw you are unstoppable since the beginning
>tfw you dont enjoy the imbalance

really I recommend Meiou and Taxes and playing as some HRE nation, you will feel how nicely the game is balanced.
You wont really ever be able to even go warring the France or Commonwealth (if they unify), you will just have to do your thing in the middle hoping they wont go all out on you.

>I want to drive over, buy the gear and fuck off again
your best bet is Ukrop mafia lel
iirc Breivik tried something similar, but everyone thought he's an undercover cop or a complete fool, so they didn't sell him anything

all recent paradox games are poorly done, their last really good game was crusader kings 2 (but it also actually went downhill with all the expansions, the game is so bloated now it's not even funny).

i switched to total war series, which actually greatly improved over time and keeps getting better

time for some kaiserreich campaign
pick a country for me

Finland

any specific goals?

>that thread started by the Amish girl who wants to move to Eastern/Central Europe because she doesn't like black people
jesus christ

>black people
>people

>posts a pic with timestamp
>3 words
>2 typos
>native speaker

Maybe taking as much Finnic clay from Russia as possible (Karelia etc) and then possibly Estonia, Sami region and maybe rest of Sweden

they don't speak English natively
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language
also they're just generally kind of uneducated

How do we save Slovaks

i'll see how it goes, largest problem seem to be the tiny manpower pool, but it's hoi4 so ai can't play anyways

wew never heard of that
are they super segregated to the point when some of them are almost monolingual or is their English comparable to native speakers?

Wew, the guy who bought the Czech learning book for me replied after I asked him how much it will be in €, that he wants it to be a present for me as a support for couple from two countries

What a wonderful man, I feel quite lucky

Now just gonna need the pracovní sešit

I haven't encountered very many. Almost all are completely fluent but with an accent. They basically live in little 18th century farming communities and shun technology because of their religion but sometimes they integrate into mainstream American society. They're not particularly welcoming of outsiders so yes they're very segregated.

If you go to an amusement park in Pennsylvania you'll see a lot of them there, because their rules say they can use technology but not own it or something like that. So going to them is like their only source of modern fun.

They also call Americans "the English" for some reason.

tl;dr: Krauts have autism

This warhead en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device) is just big enough to erase Luník IX . Maybe someone should send a few to police forces in East Slovakia. That for the gypsy question, the Hungarian one - they are being assimilated besides all V4 people except for gyppos are genertically almost the same.

Btw strictly speaking Czechs as a tribe only lived on a small territory, most modern day Czechs are from the other Slavic tribes conquered by them.

Guys, what are the risks of torrenting shit in Slovakia?

well I heard about Amish, but I always thought they speak English

>If you go to an amusement park in Pennsylvania you'll see a lot of them there
my m8 from the US said that every time he goes to McDicks back home, there is at least one Amish family there, lel

>tl;dr: Krauts have autism
this is common knowledge

I think none lol, otherwise I'd have a sentence of lifelong electric chair.

Btw I dunno why you guys think we hate you, I think most people here watch more stuff in Czech than in Slovak lol, we don't hate you outside of sports, what I noticed is that many Czech people seem to think that say for example rude waiters in Tatras are rude because they hate the damn Czechs rather than being rude because they get 350 euro a month and hate that job and the universe.

>Russia restores Tsardom with Romanov dynasty and plans to return old imperial territories
>Portugal somehow intervenes in Spanish civil war and annexes all of Iberia
>Ottoman Empire extends its influence in the Balkans by puppeting Romania, Serbia and Greece
>Austria unifies and centralizes its subjects
>USA is stuck in civil war with autocrats and syndicalists
>meanwhile I'm about to invade Sweden to capture its vast factories and resources
this campaign has high meme potential

>what I noticed is that many Czech people seem to think that say for example rude waiters in Tatras are rude because they hate the damn Czechs rather than being rude because they get 350 euro a month and hate that job and the universe.
this is just a victim complex imo
just like that Polish guy who thought Czechs hate Poles because they met some drunk Pepos in Tatras and they were being dicks to them
it was not because they were Poles, it was because guys were drunk and acting like niggers

as for "hate", we might ocasionally make jokes about you, but that hardly constitues as hate, plus I'm pretty sure you guys meme about Czech tourists in Tatry just as much

no idea what book is that from, but it looks like it's been written by some underage Sup Forumstard

1-5 I pay EU4
5-9 I play Vicky 2
0 I go to bed

why people say czechs are rude modefuckers

everyone i met there was nice

get on me level
t. soon to be türk immigrant

Are you gonna sell kebab?

Where did you buy yours?

prag
no man but czech republic really has horrible kebab shops someone needs to teach them

if i move there i will probly work in tatra

RIP monarchists
French and British communist declared war on German, Austrian and Russian empires.
With German Empire stuck deep in economic crisis, they failed to mount any substantial defense and their front lines collapsed almost instantly.
All hope in combined forces of Austria and Russia to withhold the syndicalist storm.

start playing stellaris

>hohol kingdom

Btw where are you from?

miracle!
germany and austria managed to stall french offensive in southern germany, and now they launched counteroffense through belgium that broke into mainland france and captured paris

meanwhile, kingdom of finland secured its rightful place in scandinavia by conquering the pathetic nation of swedes. norway is next, and then, who knows

Very nice, I like

I keep watching playthroughs of Hearts of Iron 4, particulary Poland, focusing how few people play that nation so that I can learn how to play one nation good and then go from there.

Puppet Ukraine for lolz

the time has come.
while russia fields uncountable divisions, their quality should be inferior to ours.
we face the threat of german intervention, but with them still stuck in france, there is no better time then now.

How do I survive as Hungary in HoI IV

Ive only really played CK2 until now.
I figure you guys would know best

never played as them, but the rule of the thumb as minor in hoi4 is to build up industry while spamming 7inf/2art divisions

know I rolled EU4 but don't care because I had a cool idea for a playthrough
>the country
USA -> CSA
Goals:
>Ban slavery
>Industralize
>Become a monarchy
>Balkanize the rest of North America
>Expand to the Pacific
>Become a colonial power in Asia
>find a European ally
>Land doomstacks of royal redneck regiments in Europe when the opportunity arises to free v4 from Austro-Russo-German tyranny
Wish me luck, /v4/

Hey guys. I'm going to stay in Bratislava for a couple of months. Got any tips? (anything, really)

with russian empire distracted in war against ottomans, we managed to push out russians from our rightful territory.
however, the worst scenario became true, and german empire and its puppets joined russia in war against us. it's only a matter of time till they turn all their might against us.

should we peace out on favorable terms while we still can, or keep advancing till russian threat is dealt with once and for all? it's only a matter of time till we run out of men to fight

I'm a city slicker with no relatives nor family in the countryside. How can I partake in traditional folklore traditions and keep them alive?

Find likeminded people in the city and do ot with them