Do you like Russia?

Do you like Russia?

It's such an big and diverse entity it would be unjust to just say yes or no to whole thing.

As a political entity? No.
The people? Some.
The history? Some of it.

I'd rate 6/10 overall,

Fuck russia

Russia, are you OK?

Its 15 - 30% now thanks to based Putin.

Ye

What's wrong with that?

Many parts of it, yes. I go there on vacations about once a year, have many friends my age.
Education and upbringing goes a long way. Gopnik shitheads are annoying but not more so than any other human vermin you find in any country.
I spend most of my time in the better urban neighborhoods or in the woods, fishing.

Nothing at all

>Argentina
>7-15%

that's 100% wrong.

Combined with this Are you OK?

Stay out of my country, you are not welcomed here

Holy shit why is Russia such an absolute shithole?

I've never realized how much it fucking sucked

What is wrong with the percentage of Muslims? Why would it warrant a question wether or not we are OK?

+ the suicides, AIDs, drug and alcohol problems.

I'd rather live in mexico than Russia.

Puerto Vallarta looks nice and safe, Russia is a shithole

I'm pretty sure they're doing better than you, why would YOU out of all the people in this world feel entitled to ask them if they're ok?

98% population increase from immigration
February 22, 2017
Interfax

The population of Russia in 2016 increased by 267 300 people, and on 1 January 2017 amounted to 146.8 million people, Rosstat reported on Wednesday. Growth by immigration (262 000 in 2016 against 246 000 people in 2015) amounted to 98% of the total population growth.

The population growth rate has slightly decreased in comparison with 2015 (277 400 persons).

The number of births in Russia in 2016 fell to 1.893 million from 1.944 million people for 2015 The number of deaths fell to 1.888 million people from 1.911 million people in 2015. Thus, in 2016 recorded a natural population growth of 5400 people against natural growth of 32 700 people in 2015.

What does the picture you posted have to do with anything?

dislike or hate

The government was trying to turn it into the Congo during the nineties, it has been improving but now it's facing hiccups again.
We'll see where it goes from here, but Putin is not exactly the best guy in charge for improving living standards with his other priorities.

Their life expectancy is lower and so is their GDP (nominal) per capita. Mexico is NOT OK, is Russia OK?

Is Russia OK?

>(((((other priorities)))))

i love this country
i love moscow
its tough but thats how it is. things will get better. the youth is full of energy and wanting change.

Muslims did it

Is Russia OK?

>Muslims did it
And?
>Is Russia OK?
Not really, but better than Mexico, at least for now.

>the youth is full of energy and wanting change
Yeah, especially those whose parents are 146% sovoks with sovok mentality and sovok view on life, upbringing etc.
What 'changes' do they want? Do they want it at all?

Glorious soviet restoration comrade
That and monies

The collapse of the soviet union was a mistake.

>Other priorities

>(nominal)
are you fucking retarded?
PPP is the one you should look at.
theirs is far, far higher than yours.
and the life expectancy is only lower in older males because they kill themselves with alcohol and die at 65 or whatever, life expectancy for women is about 76 or something, which is normal.

and let's not even get into HDI or IHDI which shows that Russia is doing pretty much ok while you're not.

But they are killing themselves with and without drugs, and of AIDs. Why?

Russian wages are lower than Mexican, Brazilian, Chinese, and Indian wages when inequality is factored in.

The continued existence of Russians is a mistake.

>what is ppp

Completely irrelevant.

where do you live? anyone who goes to university is not sovok mentality. whne our generation gets of proper age things will not be able to stay the same