What was the first car that you bought?

What was the first car that you bought?

I got an 87 corvette shortly after I turned 16

>pic related, not mine, but looks identical.

OP here, I paid $5000 for it

Mine was a 92 corevette convertable at age of 17

A 2001 Audi a4

Silver 2016 turbo civic tbh

98 tacoma sr5 TRD offroad
Still have it to this day with only 130k on the odometer
Pic very similar to mine, just different tires and rims

Quinn?

I never bought one but my dad gave me his 2005 Kia Sportage.

A black VW polo 95 when i was 19

first car i ever bought was a 2 year old black mercedes benz c300 when i was 19. that was 2 years ago.

'90 BMW 325is

blue 2004 audi rs4

also got a 325i convertible

no one gives a fuck first car only faggot not your shit car

how did that turn out?
what kind of problems did you come across
how was the interior later ?

that is my first car. still daily drive it

1998 C240. Got it in 2010 when i got 18. Crashed it in a week and the fixing took about a year. Good car tho

then why did you say also got
WHAT DID YOU ALSO GET

i have the two door shown in the picture and another e30 convertible because i like them so much.

you sound like an idiot
how did you crash such a slow car

Piece of shit 95 Sunfire that was nothing but problems and broke down on me going down a large hill..

red 2001 ford taurus station wagon.
totaled it on a mailbox

I love sports cars, but I would never let my kid have a fast sports car like a corvette as a first car. I did stupid shit in my Honda Civic when I was 16. I'd probably be dead if I had something with another 100+ horsepower.

16 year olds don't have the maturity to repsect a fast car like that yet. They think because they have played 500 hours of Grand Turismo that they actually know how to drive fast. Plus there is something special in teenage boys that makes them think they are immortal and can do anything.

got this at
>22
pretty cool car, but really uncomfortable when trying to fuck inside

Hah same here. Shitty barebones sunfire and the engine exploded. Got a z32 after that. Bit better.

91 Toyota camry exec. No air con, no central locking or stereo. Had a hidden killswitch though

85 chevette was my first car at 16 a few years ago. In a few months I went from knowing nothing about cars, to driving 1500 miles round trip to strip a manual trans chevette so I could convert mine to a 4 speed.

Beat up Ford ranger was the first vehicle I bought though.

Why the fuck would you get a 2nd sunfire/cavalier? Who in their right mind buys one, let alone two?

I'm kind of sad my first car wasnt a cheap manual transmission.
I am keeping an eye out for a junker to learn with.

Yeah, it was the engine for me also, shit was always having problems then the engine let out a loud noise, made the hood look like I just hit a deer, then it coasted for a few miles from momentum.

>87 corvette

I cant believe how low to the ground and planted you feel in these. Fucking weapons.

300zx z32

1968 Ford Cortina
1600 cc of pure 96 hp

Ah, I was thinking of the Z24 cavalier.

Sorry for the confusion. Knew people that had cavaliers and they felt thoroughly shit, yeah.

It's too bad those years of corvette don't have very much power. They were strangled by emissions restrictions and the technology hadn't evolved where they can make power and have good emissions.

This was my first. Bought it in the late 90:s
It was a piece of junk but i loved it :)
Eventually scrapped it wen i bought the other yellow car next to it (which i am currently still driving )

73 VW Type 412