KINO 2.0 SPOILERS

SUICIDE SQUAD opens with an extended sequence detailing each character's incarcerations and transfer to Belle Reve Penitentiary. The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.

Deadshot is an ex-military turned contract killer who once tried to kill the Batman, only for his daughter to place herself between him and Batman, defending Batman, and leading to Deadshot being arrested and harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

Killer Croc is a cannibal who lives in the sewers and works as a mucle-for-hire for other criminals. He was arrested by Batman.

El Diablo is a former gangster from a Los Angeles cholo gang who repented after he accidentally set his wife and children on fire, and is now a pacifist who refuses to use his powers.

Captain Boomerang is a mercenary who got busted by the Flash during a botched assassination.

Slipknot is also a mercenary and got caught by Batman.

Katana is not a criminal, but her late husband was a killer for hire, and she volunteers to work for the government to atone for his crimes.

Enchantress is an archaeologist working for the government, who is searching for evidence of ancient aliens when she touches a voodoo doll and gets possessed by a spirit witch.

Culminates with Harley Quinn, a psychologist who became infatuated with the Joker after he tortured her and ultimately became his girlfriend. The Joker actually likes Harley even though he treats her like shit. Batman busts a deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and the Joker ditches Harley in order to escape. Batman brings both Harley and Monster T in.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mark&defid=1153133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

Amanda Waller gets everyone under the same roof at Belle Reve and requests that the government let her use them as disposable assets in high-risk missions, but the government says "no".

Enchantress escapes and attacks Midway City, opening a portal to Hell, turning Monster T into her brother, the Incubus, and turning Waller's men sent after her into monsters. With no other option, the government lets Waller use the Squad, and Enchantress' ex-boyfriend Rick Flagg gets assigned to the team.

The Joker finds out that's where Harley ended up and shoots down the Squad's chopper above Midway City, but his crashes as well, and he's presumed dead.

Slipknot tries to ditch the team, and gets his head blown up because Waller has put bombs in everyone's necks.

They basically make their way through the city to reach the Enchantress' nest, fighting a bunch of monsters along the way.

The Enchantress kidnaps Waller to get her heart back and go max power. This gives the Squad the chance to escape, but they decide to see the mission through.

Harley destroys the heart, "curing" the Enchantress' host, and Diablo sacrifices himself to kill the Incubus and close the portal.

The mission is succesful enough that the government decides to keep using the Squad. Everyone is locked back up for further use, under Flagg's command.

Batman helps Deadshot see his daughter again and Deadshot becomes cool with him.

In the end, the Joker turns up disguised as a guard in Belle Reve and rescues Harley and they drive off into the sunset.

I don't care.

Sounds fun.

>Enchantress is an archaeologist working for the government, who is searching for evidence of ancient aliens when she touches a voodoo doll and gets possessed by a spirit witch.
I am tempted to see it for the 2007 memes. It will be corny, but I might enjoy the nostalgia.

yeah don't care

enjoy your corporate synergy

>arrested by Batman

How does that work in a universe where Batman is a violent killer who is on the run from police?

the bat of murder died with Superman, he's back to normal now, learn to Sup Forums.

Does LA exist in DC universe?

This Joker has grown on me. I think he will be pretty cool

I'll probably watch this movie when a torrent is available

Also these incarcerations probably happened before Man of Murder when Bat of Murder was known as Batman.

Then, why is the Joker still alive?

This is not the original Joker, he was Robin

still to tryhard IMO, shame because without the tattoos and weird dental work he looks great.

me too

figure has weird feet

>Katana is not a criminal, but her late husband was a killer for hire, and she volunteers to work for the government to atone for his crimes.
How mad will feminists get?

Do people legitimately do this? Get tattoos of currently trending things of which the peak of the hype would last at most the generous half of a year?

Are you telling me there's people out there in the world with Fight Club tattoos, Twilight tattoos, Hellboy tattoos, 300 tattoos, Harry Potter tattoos, Avatar tattoos and Marvel tattoos? Halo tattoos, Crash Bandicoot tattoos and Tony Hawk Pro Skater tattoos? Right now?

Why?

>inb4 some hippie tree hugging liberal neocommunist faggot gives that classic "if it doesn't affect you directly you shouldn't care," rhetoric instead of an actual plausible answer

She's asian, nobody will care.

>he was Robin
>still with this meme

>Deadshot is an ex-military turned contract killer who once tried to kill the Batman, only for his daughter to place herself between him and Batman, defending Batman, and leading to Deadshot being arrested and harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

>Harry Potter tattoos
I know several people who have tattoos of the deathly hallows symbol.

>the hype would last at most the generous half of a year?
>Marvel tattoos?
>tfw Marvel cinematic universe is a decade old now

Everyone loves Joker and Harley, its not just because of the movie

The only question I have is when does "it ain't me" start playing?

Nobody has to answer to you cunt! Who the fuck are you? Mind your own fucking business. Is that a better argument then?

There's a part in the trailer that shows a military helicopter flying around in the city. I bet it's that part

Fuck that shit homie, why the fuck they kill of El Diablo, why don't they kill of the mayate instead, pinches gringos culeros valen verga

>lucky you tatoo
copied paige turnah 2bh lad

is this a 10 minute plot
where the hell does this demon shit come from
wtf?

ayy but seriously, did they tho? or is it a happy coincidence

ayy there are real life hooligans who like that without the joker theme

there's this guy for the zetas i think who looks like a total pretty boy faggot but gets shit done as a top enforcer

is batman in this movie?

in their "defense" some of those have reached "cult" status and will be sort of relevant or at least recognizable for a long time.
not avatar though they fucked up hard

>Diablo sacrifices himself to kill the Incubus and close the portal.
I fucking knew it that he was gonna kick the bucket.

I don't know, people get tattoos of shit they like. It might be less "I like SS right now" and more "I've always been a big Joker/Harley fan and now I found an easy way to tat that". People are weird and the reasons/meaning of tattooing are different from person to person.

So Batman actually appears?
I thought this film wouldn't be a part of the ""DCU"".
Or he isnt played by Ben Affleck?
Does this movie happen before MoS?

After MoS.

when is this shit being released?

going by all the Sup Forums hype i'd guess 2 weeks.

after bvs, with things that happened before mos

>ayy there are real life hooligans who like that without the joker theme

so?

any kind of faggot shit has a basis in reality.

This is what bothers me a bit. If Batman is now fucking up criminals why the fuck is the Joker still walking around?

Is Rick Flagg a Stephen King reference?

How many female guards are killed trying to stop the outbreak?

i want to discuss about the tattoo

probably because they didn't meet between mos and bvs

and it's not like in bvs batman is just killing people from the get go, he just doesn't care about collateral

Does it mean that you're lucky to see her snatch? Go down on her? Fug?

Don't give them ideas user

I'm definitely going to download this movie as soon as a good quality rip comes out.
And I'll probably get around to watching it within a week or so.

I'm thinking they're gonna try and spin it as "he only started killing after feeling frustrated at Superman's power and Robin's death" and goes back to his old ways after Supes dies

>bat of murder
>bringing people in
>not just murdering them

what?

this joker reminds me of that annoying faggot from arkham knight johnny charisma or some shit

>El Diablo is a former gangster from a Los Angeles cholo gang who repented after he accidentally set his wife and children on fire

gave em the ol' whoopsie doodle

what was the name of the batman cartoon kino? and what was the name of the future batman one? remember watching those as a kid enjoying them a lot

Me too.

On the wrist, right?

MOM'S

You know what I used to agree, but if i had to get tattoos i'd get something like that because why the fuck not.

If you're going to deface your body with meme ink, you might as well get something fun and stupid instead of pretentious tryhard nonsense.

Batman beyond, true kino right there lad

tattoos are usually seen as serious. the more outlandish, the more serious it is.
they're pretty much taken seriously by everyone except the owner

>they're gonna try and spin it as
that's exactly what happened, alfred confronts bruce about this

What do you think?

>That episode when his friend gets mutated
>That disease that causes that villain's skin to go black and fall off
>That time the black liquid baddie jumps into batman's mouth and tries to combust him from the inside.

Fuck me this show had some pretty fugged up moments.

>and leading to Deadshot being arrested for harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

BRAVO DC

>for
but the post says *and harboring...*, user

>nigshot literally jailed for hurting batmans feelings

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the villains got dropped all the time

batman beyond is what started my slimegirl fetish.

ty inq

you are aware that the word AND has a different meaning than the word FOR, right user?

>tattoos are usually seen as serious

Maybe in the 50's

They are a meme at this point

batman with his super friends around is usually the shittest most boring batman

i prefer him working almost completely alone

how does this pic make you feel?

knowing this will never be you?

if it doesn't affect you directly you shouldn't care

HELL yeah bro.

I'm still waiting for the first retard who gets that 'damaged' tattoo.

still not a fan but I do like the idea of him being a sleazy 30s gangster type

>The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

At least he isn't black.

how much margot panty?
i would have prefer asr harley desu she look so sexy in booty(panty) shorts!

>YO BRO HERE DISRESPECT MY GIRL
>y-you sure boss?
>YEA MAN GO RIGHT AHEAD
>o-okay
>YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DISRESPECTING MY GIRL?
haha moms gonna freak!

If this is anything like the animated Suicide Squad film then Deadshot will fuck Harley, sending the Joker into a jealous rage.

This is a cinematic milestone, we get to witness the cucking joke.

That's not a real tattoo and the company behind that post is getting paid.

>le tin foil hat man

you aware you just took the bait twice, dkek?

That's not really bait, and if it is it's terrible enough for you to be made fun of whether or not you're "just pretending".

My friend has that.

>That's not really bait
>i'll still eat it anyway

>the ole 'convince mark an action is okay then fucking him over' move is not allowed anymore

Thanks, ill be sure to grab the HDRip

Who's Mark?

sounds like another bomb

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mark&defid=1153133

Okay, but how's his sex life?

bad, considering he's always getting played for a fool

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Good Lord would I hate to be you. :^)