Parents went to a restaurant without me again, 5th time in a month...

>Parents went to a restaurant without me again, 5th time in a month, probably enjoyed themselves and had a grand old time without user. Didn't even care to think how he might be hungry, or that he might want to eat something other than the bullshit we have at home
>TFW never even get me anything from McDonalds these days either(not even a fucking mcdouble)

Who here /feeling unloved/?

It hurts guys.

what makes you think love is an inherent thing in life?

because you're 20 something without a job or car

Delete...

hey man I almost went down that path, I can empathize

cause you need to get a job. plus you probably killed their cat attentionleaf

Kinda funny how being jobless in your 20's in the americas carries the risk of becoming semi disowned by your parents.
Truly the greatest nation on earth

How to fix?

>Parents only had children to take care of them in their old day
>Never hold me tight, never said the three words
>tfw just a replacement part

But I love you user, not because you are who you are, just because your are a human being

I was in your same exact position (only they wouldn't get me Whataburger, fuck Mickey D's, garbage shit) a year ago. Know what I did?

I got a fucking job.

Now my loser ass doesn't need to ask them for food or ANYTHING because they don't give a shit what I do with my money so long as I leave them the fuck alone.

Want a new game? Done. Need a new PC part to play said game? Done. Want to go to a buffett drunk as fuck and close the place? Done. Tired of wearing the same piece of shit shoes whenever you do decide to leave the house? Done. Tired of being hungry? Grocery store. Coupons on all the shit you love. Love fast food? Get a job where you eat for free everyday like me.

Accept that life won't get better overnight and do what you can in the mean time and make the best of it,.

Start by getting your drivers license

If you're only 20, then that means you're only 4 years behind everyone else

get a job, get a car

in that order

Sorry normie but I'd love to do all this yet not be a wagie.

And then what? Pay $400/month insurance without cosign to drive around in a beaten down Honda civic? Sounds good sign me up.

if you aren't rich then stop bitching and get working attention leaf.

even if being a wagie is a form of cuckolding you need the discipline and social interaction you get from it. or simply fuck off back to

Whoa chill out wagie

Working is fine but not a soulless job. I want something that I genuinely enjoy yet pays well, something I love so much I'd for free.

How can I find this?

>Sorry normie but I'd love to do all this yet not be a wagie.

Ok. Become a nigger. Only way you'll achieve this, even Canada, It's your dream. Do it.

Btw, I live comfy as fuck working 20 hours a week with my parents paying everything else. Stop being lazy as fuck you can bag groceries with the retards and make a bank seeing as you wont pay any bills.

>starts a pitty party thread
>gets all uppity
>calls me a fucking normie

i've never been to a restaurant

You can't so either grow up or enjoy many more nights of your parents resenting you for cramping their style when you should be out making something of yourself.

They want to come home and fuck in every room, not be reminded that their grown child is a complete failure and they spent years raising him only for him to be an embarrassment

just find something you wouldn't despise and do it for a semester to save some money and get the experience. Also, do you leaves really pay 400 bucks a month for insurance? I pay like 65 a month.

Lold at pic + filename

Okay okay chill out bud I'll get on it

>hurr durr i dont wanna be a wagie xd
>why does my life suck my parents dont love me ;_;

kys then

>They want to come home and fuck in every room, not be reminded that their grown child is a complete failure and they spent years raising him only for him to be an embarrassment

dude just seriously get whatever job mate. are you socially insecure or something?

Yeah can be very expensive without co sign

It's hard to explain man. I got a severe superiority complex, I have an extremely high unwarranted ego.

I think I'm better than everyone else and I find it hard to work and take orders. I'm suppose to be the guy managing everyone.

>I'm supposed to be the guy managing everyone

You can't even manage yourself, LOL

Delet

But honestly I don't know if I can cut it in regular employment. Maybe it's just not for me, thinkers like me aren't wanted.

Employers just want a guy to learn to do a job and shut the heck up, people like myself who are creative or can captivate an audience are unnecessary, harmful even.

oh I've noticed that. I've somehow been replying to your threads within the last week. It's like you don't need need a trip.
I despise taking orders and shit from others in an essence but it helps when you become flexible to different circumstances. I'm not saying stay as a wagie for ever but get to have the experience of having had a job. Patience and humility are very good virtues to get.

I guess after that go to school so you don't have to do shitjobs in the future, do your math thing. You know we've spoken before... and please don't kill your cat.

You know me so well

This, I work 25 hours a week and 200 squid per week is more then enough for me to spunk on coke at the weekends and still save for a cheeky solo mish round the phillipines later this year

T. Barely a normie

you're an alright guy but you need to get more into doing. just enjoy the ride it can be fun if you make out of it a learning experience.

>200 squid

At least I'm making investment gains i-i guess?

It's something

Damn right nigga, I can get a gram for 40 then the rest goes on shit like the other user described and then save a bit

So lucky compared to my mates who had to move out and throw all their money into rent sinkholes

Have you redeemed all the good boy points? Try to earn some, clean your room or shoes for example.

work online then.

I earn around 800$ just from my hobby via Patreon.
Convert it to local money, it's around RM3500. I can get many things from that and other investment for plan B in case this route gone wrong.
Work in my small rent room in my own pace. (I'll build my own house later)
I have a cheap motorbike (paid cash) for commute in the city.
No gf yet because I'm not interested.
I spend around 2000 for everything per month (food, utilities, tax, gas) and the rest I keep it for my home+car+etc+some for my parents back in the countryside.

My family does the same thing, but it's probably just because I'm usually busy with school and work. It still hurts though

There's little work you can do online to make above minimum wage without any skills and without being illegal.

Then? Improve your skills.
Your target is unrealistic. Everyone has to start from zero unless you're a son of some extremely richfags. (even then, the father usually will ask his son to acquire skills so he can pass his empire to a trusted hand)

You can only choose one of the following option:
>start at small wages and legal with a normal life (predictable)
>start at big wages and illegal with a adventurous life (unpredictable)
>a richkid that have to worry nothing of the above

True

Thank you Malaysia you're not all evil terrorists. I think I need to start taking some responsibility for my life and actually making something of myself and become an adult.

S-STAHP! WE'RE EVIL!

p.s. just never give up even when you're stuck at a big wall. there's must be a way to overcome that wall of reality.

OK I will try to stop Sup Forums and other bad habits.

If it's unpleasant I'll consider it as my brain rewiring itself and treat it as good.

Good!
You can't really stop bad habit over night but you can gradually decrease them.

p.s. We're still evil nonetheless

I think just steady increments are necessary here. Eventually I'll stop going on Sup Forums or any "bad" habits at all.

I would shoot up a hospital for weak parents that would let me be a man child

Lol being a manchild sucks

I want to be a real man

>tfw when parents are always bothering me to go out with them to dinner or spend time with them by watching a movie or something
>tfw just want to study, fap, and shitpost on this shit site instead and tell them to fuck off everytime

That's the price you pay for being a lay about neet

Shit reply was meant for the op

shoutenings to op, posting from work btw