CinemaSins

How to make a CinemaSins video:

>pick out random cuts throughout the movie
>disregard their intent or purpose completely
>poke fun at whatever comes to mind, regardless of significance
>keep in mind "poking fun" doesn't necessarily mean you have to be witty or have a point
>just make sure you come off as sarcastic
>smugly add another point to your counter
>speed up your voice until it hits the perfect spot of annoying

Why is this channel so god damn popular? The jokes aren't funny or clever, and the "sins" are picked completely haphazardly.

I'm positive this is entertainment for the brain dead. For people who want to feel intellectually superior without actually making an effort.

I get more out of watching a motherfucking WatchMojo video than anything from this turd of a channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xV23Y-ypXjg
youtube.com/watch?v=dDMeGaASX2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess, they BTFOed your favorite capeshit flicks, amirite?

>it's a "Sup Forums turns into what they hate the most episode"

>You're just as bad as they are!

Contrary to popular opinion, one is capable of just not liking something and leaving it at that.

weeb retards have the need to have more fun as they're either too fucking retarded to interact with normies or just want to read about capeshit all day

Honestly, their podcast is way better because they're not trying to be funny, just three guys talking about films and working in a theater

Most of the shit they list as "sins" isn't even true, which is obvious if you've actually watched the movies. These videos are for people who don't watch movies and want to feel superior about their decision.

I actually liked it when he just did like 3 minute videos pointing out little continuity errors and mistakes in popular movies.

Now he does 20 minute long videos where he literally just does what Douge and his autism brigade do, make lame jokes at dumb things in movies that everyone recognizes as dumb anyway. At least he's not egotistical as the others enough to want to slap his dumb face into the movie recaps and just sticks to voiceover.

then why did you make this thread?

It's literally the video equivalent of the imdb goof's page.

I never got the point of it when all the useful information is available to read when the only thing this offers aside from that is an extra 15 minutes per video nitpicking at shit that doesn't matter. It's not even funny, they just state "how is _____ when _____ was _____?" and then move on to the next point.

It's dumb as shit and I don't get how it's popular. Like 99% of everything else on youtube

It's a shame. Their earlier videos (I'm talking 5 years and more earlier) were 3-4 minutes long, weren't full of shitty jokes, and actually pointed out flaws in the movie, some nitpickish and some serious.

>leaving it at that
>makes a thread

That's not me, dumbfucks.

SCENE DOES NOT CONTAIN A LAPDANCE LELELELEL

I remember when it wasn't just that one guy who would do the voiceover.

The fact that people here actually defend this shit shows how far Sup Forums has fallen.

The Rock completely B T F O :

youtu.be/xV23Y-ypXjg

yeah it's garbage

half the "sins" aren't even sins they're just "hurr durr i don't like this DING LOL"

>I'm positive this is entertainment for the brain dead.

Well nitpicking is film criticism for the mentally deficient so I'd say its pleb tier status has long been confirmed.

>half the "sins" aren't even sins they're just "hurr durr i don't like this DING LOL"
That's almost the entire point, that's the gimmick, you braindead 17 year old neckbeard who takes fucking movies way too seriously.

Though he isn't even picking nits.
He's just picking at random.

before he just pointed out mistakes or inconsistencies in movies and these videos were just like 5 minutes long

now they're 15 minutes long and filled with useless bullshit and shitty jokes

>le ebin flustered nitpicky hipster man

fucking garbage

They were alright when their videos were 5 minutes long

Why would anyone want to watch that?

So basically be Sup Forums

>Sup Forums literally hating on itself

I dunno, why would anyone want to watch your capecrap?

>internet goes mainstream
>after a while every source of criticism of corporate product comes under attack

really makes ya think

also how the fuck is youtube related to television or film

meh, CinemaWins is better.

Youtube = television

I don't watch capecrap retard.

They were talking to OP, retard

>These videos are for people who don't watch movies and want to feel superior about their decision.
No. They are literally made for fun and not to be taken seriously.

just like Sup Forums?

I had never heard of this channel before two days ago when someone linked me to their Zootopia video. Man, how inane. "Sins" like, "This city must be annoying for giraffes to live in."

Wew lad

>old neckbeard who takes fucking movies way too seriously.
You mean like Cinema SIns cry baby faggot who posted private emails between his trusted friends on the internet publicly?

youtube.com/watch?v=dDMeGaASX2Y

>Literally their channel vid

Everything wrong with CinemaSins
>1- We're White

JUST

Oh you mean like TGWTG

I just use it to watch summaries of films I wouldn't go and see at the cinema.

>I just use it to watch summaries of films I wouldn't go and see at the cinema.
Literally what's the point?

Am I being trolled? You don't take his videos seriously, do you?

AAAAAAAAA

SSSSEECCC MMOOOOORRRE

>humor can't be shit because ITS NOT SERIOUS LEL :^)