Every people in the world, yearn to live in White country for some reason

Every people in the world, yearn to live in White country for some reason,

But, What if we say that they should be living in 3rd world white country? 2bh in my opinion living in 3rd white country like eastern europe or argentina seems better than living in Korea. when I consider most of people there live in a big house with a yard or garden and have leisure mood to enjoy life and develope hobby etc

How do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina#Ethnography
youtu.be/JQtNXaSNa9w?t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

east europe
the opposite of what you want

What's wrong with Korea

>Argentina is white

do people actually believe this?

yes. LOS ARGENTINOS SON BLANCOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>yearning to live in a relatively poor but majority white country
nice meme

go back to your containment thread you mongoloid fuck

sauce

I was kidding. Don't take it too seriously, but yeah, most of us didn't even realize that Argentina is white because it's surrounded by mestizo countries.

what's wrong with korea bro?

The only people who think that argentina isnt a mostly white country are the amerindians living there

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO ARGENTINA ES BLANCO

WHAT'S thE pROBLEM ?!!?!?!?!

I DIDN"T GO TO A GOOD COLLEGE SO THAT"S WHY Yo uGOTIt ??????

FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they only want to live in white countries for the status. foreigners are either disgusted by their ethnic heritage and outright reject anything to do with it or they are super insular and actively work to replace the host population in some way.

no I mean, I'm white and yes, and we are the majority, there's a shitload of us here.
but there's at the very least 45% brown people.

don't believe the 97% white stat, that's a bad translation.
I'd say we're a little bit whiter than Brazil but not that much, the thing is that they have blacks and we don't, so it looks like their white population is a lot less.

>eastern europe
>most of people there live in a big house with a yard or garden and have leisure mood to enjoy life and develope hobby etc
You are wrong in every single word.

you bitch alot, but honestly it's not like you would enjoy it a lot here. there are LEGIONS of koreans at my school, and none of them integrate. they're in no way a threat, but they refuse to talk to non-koreans (except for an elite few), they exclusively go to their own korean stores, and they all walk in these massive groups that smoke. I heard some crazy white dude was running for my college's government body to try and ban smoking for good and make them all pay fines.

sorry to be mean, but it's just my experience. you all dream of the west, and you come here and you just act all smug in your overpriced luxury cars. yeah, you're rich and mostly smart, but you're sort of like a "non-fitting" block in society, if that makes sense.

ok, but why should I believe at YOUR stat, that don't have any concret study/research basis?

I don't like gooks

I don't mind living here, the problem is that I have to share the country with millions of cynic-stingy-aggressive retards.

It's just because they're not confident glasses wearing fucks, they would be afraid to get discovered their korean-english speaking sound when they try to talk native speakers

And in my guessing, that timid fucks just came to your country by their parents' moni, only following their rich parents intention

It means that it was far from their original intention.

you shouldn't, all I'm saying is don't fall for either meme, we're not black, there's no black people here, but we sure as fuck aren't 97% white.

Rojo, Di María, Romero, Agüero and even fucking Tevez and Maradona would count as "white" in that statistic, it's a poor translation.

Oh... sorry but I didn't even mention about your country from the first place

and the korean population who visit your country are the most bottom class life owners here, who is wanting to enjoy rich living life bringing our currency to your land.

Yeah, I know right the 97% stat is a lot exaggerated, I already went to Argentina. But one thing I know for sure: you guys are white majority and there's no way to deny it. The history and the people shows it. If you say that Argentina isn't a white country, then you are saying that USA, Canada and Uruguay are neither.

btw life here is pretty good yes, but there's a bunch of inconvenients that you wouldn't like aswell.
your country is pretty good, stop complaining.

According to Wikipedia, 63.6% of argentines have indigenous ancestry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentina#Ethnography

yeah, sorry for trashing you indirectly, but it just seems like a lot of them here just have a really shallow interest in the west- fast cars and nice clothes, but fuck actually getting to know the people. idk where most of them go after this though, if most of them go back to korea, sticking with each other makes sense, but if they actually want to stay here, then it boggles my mind that they avoid everyone

I don't even think they're timid. A lot of them seem like loud and confident people with each other, and they have no problem showing off their cars driving around the school, so I always chalked it up to them looking down on others rather than them being timid, but I don't really know them so I can't judge that deeply

is going to the US a common trend in korea? do most young people try to leave the country?

>then you are saying that USA, Canada and Uruguay are neither.

well no, they aren't.
at least in my mind, a country would have to be 75% white to be considered "white", anything else is USA tier, and they're definitely not a white country.

nah, I wouldn't believe any of those retarded """studies""" and """researches""" either, they're always biased towards either side.
it's going to be almost impossible to determine Argentina's race composition, always.

Ancestry is veeery different from race. A person with 1% indigenous blood that doesn't look in any way as a mestizo/brown would count in this stat. C'mon, we have our properly example here in Brazil, the whites who looks practically full european yet has a small percentage of non-european blood.

Honestly it's sad that we have more nignogs than you and we're not even a south American country

The French football team is the worst

Christ

serious US post, not autistic "WE ARE WHITE!!!" tier post: I know all the stats, but I feel like it's where you look. Most of the US's landmass is extremely white, but it's rural with low populations. US minorities tend to crowd into heavily dense urban/suburban areas.

The face of the US has been changing rapidly to me in my life. I was raised in a 95%+ white suburb, but going to college and meeting lots of different people opened my eyes to how our generation is roughly only 50-60% white. It really blindsided me to how diverse the college was.

I stay open-minded, but at the same time it's hard to embrace a society I wasn't raised in. I guess I'm just really used to seeing everyone as white. it's odd, even though I'm not really white myself.

>I don't even think they're timid. A lot of them seem like loud and confident people with each other, and they have no problem showing off their cars driving around the school, so I always chalked it up to them looking down on others rather than them being timid, but I don't really know them so I can't judge that deeply

Oh yeah, probably they would want to brag with how rich they are and etc.

Because the fucking typical Asian race tendency is like that, focusing on superficial bragging which is even haven't done by themselves but their parents.

Well, as an answer of your question, going to the college in USA is close to somewhat wealthy, high rank license,

Smoking alot and trying to brag with in dirty shallow way, that's obviously could be seen not good image, but they basically do the same when they're here. I think Korean culture is generally rude than most of Western countries.

And yes It's also actual fact that most of young people wanting to flee out of this country. due to irrelevant inequality concerned with military service and law system,

but in the same time I was pretty surprised how foreign people compliment this country, about safety or else thing. but, again, they don't see the actual aspect of here since they got to have interests by watching bunch of tv whores caled k pop singer.
and basically, safety or blahblah that thing is just common in Capitalism Asian country.
I think Singapore or Taiwan is rather better than Korea.
Japan could be better place than Korea too, but the people' tendency is extremly weird and hideous about something, they smell like totalitarianism of all time. every one of people living there seem to be a silent, extremly obedient puppet

Send me a korean gf (male or female)

nah, don't be racist lad, so long as they're english you should be alright.
it's massive immigration that's bad.

like mexicans going to USA.
or bolivians/paraguayans coming to Argentina.
or foreign born pakis/muslims in your cunt.
but if they were born and raised in your cunt then it should be ok.

well, I wish you the best of luck in making it here

>but if they were born and raised in your cunt then it should be ok
nah mate
the ones that aren't citizens/second generation and more or less respectful and aware of their position as outsiders

its the ones born in the country who perceive themselves as being marginalizes that chimp out

that's a meme.
half of my country is 2nd/3rd generation (depends how you count) and nobody ever felt marginalized, whether their indian, italian, spanish, jewish or arab, of which there's loads of.

South Brazil is very white

I'm sorry but,

does anybody know the music's name which is on 20 sec in this video?
youtu.be/JQtNXaSNa9w?t=22s

madonna - ray of light

>madonna - ray of light
Thank you Very much Canadian Bro