Instagram?

Instagram?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasmascotasfelices.com/urgente_firmar_peticion/
dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745
turkhabergazetesi.com/yasam/hasan-kuzu-ve-neset-yamana-hayvanseverler-buyuk-tepki-gosterdiler/4527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they helped him?

wtf....

No wanna see if any body has there instagram!

i would cut off their ears and make them eat them. then i'd wait for them to shit it out and rub it where their ears were.

Need to get these fuckers

that poor dog man... where the fuck did you get the photo from???

Those people need to get their ears cut off the same manner

t. doggo lover (in a non sexual way)

Same.bro

god damn these threads are the real feel threads. i'm so sad words could never be able to describe. fucking hate this sick fucking world. hope that mountain size asteroid will come real soon.

where did you get this foto from?

hasan kuzu is the red haird faggot.
Any information would be helpful

What kind of demented fucks would do that and then take a picture so that they can brag about it???

lasmascotasfelices.com/urgente_firmar_peticion/

Some info.

This is now a "find those fuckers and dox them" thread

Posted a few days ago... I think on here.... More info soon. Trying to find a facebook

dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745

English

>dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745

>link dead 404 mango

According to information published in the media (and confirmed by a local newspaper) the thugs responsible for this monstrosity are Hasan Kuzu (the one on the left) and Neset Yaman (on the right). The two lawless individuals live in the municipality of Isparta, Turkey. Pulled from articles online. Ill take care of it if i can get an address.

I dont speak turkish:

turkhabergazetesi.com/yasam/hasan-kuzu-ve-neset-yamana-hayvanseverler-buyuk-tepki-gosterdiler/4527

Guy on left Hasan Kuzu, Neset Yaman guy on right

there is a fuck ton of public posts under those names on the petition... these fuckers are done for

Hasan Kuzu

Neset Yaman

cut off their dicks and make them watch as puppers eat them.

Come on anons, lets find thse fuckers and get some revenge like Sup Forums used to.

the fact that all this outcry is shown because of cutting a dog (hoirrible nontheless) and no fucks are given by the daily images that depict humans sufering the same, shows that you are really fucking stupid.

Where are they from? I want to report those fucking assholes. UK?

Isparta, Turkey, of course.

they look either russian-ukrainian or turkish-armenian-georgian

Let's make them have sex and write with blood on their forehead "Sup Forums found me"

nypa u faggot

You forgot to tip your fedora my dear friend, it's probably because of your euphoria

I don't give a flying fuck about sandniggers or normal fucktard niggers. We have too many of those fucks anyway.

Animals are nice and deserve more respect and rights than fucking shitbags like you faggot.
Fucking pointless reporting shit in that sandnigger country. but i feel for the fucking dog.

Killing a human is always more justified than some pupper. Humans are practically evolved to kill each other.

> that depict humans suffering the same
> either mexico or middle east
i'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to levy justice against those shitbox countries without the whole world crying out.
plus, they don't know any better.
these british white boys know better.

hasan kuzu ve neset yaman serefsizleri

FACEBOOK

muslims

what a surprise

>Update
apparently not white boys. more third world assholes. they should be fed to dogs

I wouldn't judge even if it was in a sexual way. Me love doggos too :(

kys

Find them and kil

Holy shit guys, it's just a fucking dog. Sure, it's fucked up that they did this, but honestly who the fuck cares?

this shit right here is the only thing that gets me triggered
when i see shit like this i just go nobrain mode
i would have no problem cutting their heads of ISIS style

turks wont do anything to them. they are all cockroaches. someone from the outside needs to get on them. a russian friend perhaps

those guys are sociopaths. torturing of small animals is a recognized sign.

So it begins.

You're a fuckwit

We do u faggot! Go get cancer and be retarded on some other imageboard!

Reported them with all their information + jpgs to the Ankara and Isparta police department. I hope these fucks get lynced.

Time to cut some ears.

they are already charged for animal cruelty mr. cunt

See this guy gets it. It's horrible, but it's a fucking dog.

faggot

you are seriously retarded..

Not good enough i want them cut open.

This user. How will you do it?

Dafuk UK?
If you did that round here you would get lynched mate.

this....

I'd let there own dogs feast on them.. till there was nothing left of these 2 fucker. .

You are all fucking retarded. It's just a fucking animal, if someone posted gore you fags would surely laugh, but the moment some petafag posts a dumb animal being harmed you fucks lose your shit.

As if there aren't tons of sandniggershit in the rest of the eu.

Again you dumb ass faggot

Animals>humanspecies

Stick a knife up their ass and start cutting

exactly. which means its purpose in life is to serve a master not to be cut up piece by piece. what the fuck did it do to deserve that?

Why haha?

In russia they have improved their laws with animals protection lately due to the fact that serial killers tend to practice with animals.

Not giving a shit about a dog =/= retardation, friendo. An animal's life has less worth than a human's. So if we don't give a shit about humans when they get rekt, then why does this trigger some people?

This entire website doesn't think alike you ignorant fuck... According to you ill see you in the next trap thread, you idiot.

kys lil basementdwelling faggot

So what? In China there is a dog eating festival and I don't see Sup Forums being butthurt about that.

case is already taken care of

i'd box the dogshit up and send it to their moms.

>it's just a fucking animal
Eat shit you moral high grounding fuckwit.

Different.

Again, I agree that it's horrible. But we shouldn't give a shit.

Found Yesem´s facebook profile: profile.php?id=100009213001995

Have fun beatin it to a dude

TRIPS CHECKED AF

Also no that we have their names / fb profiles wat do?

Oh, expand for your bros?

a life you value as lesser does not make mutilation okay.

They should have just killed it if they were going to cut its ears off.

just fucking google their names, you suck at the internet man...

Oh but a human being mutilated is fine? Look whether it be a human or dog being mutilated, it's an awful thing to the victim either way. But we shouldn't give any shits.

Jeez, or !maybe you suck at typing ay?

And besides.I don't speak sand nigger.

of course mutilation to a human being is wrong. lifestock too. i'm against the shitty treatment of animals for food.

they got out out with a fine or a bail as far as i know cause they are under 18 and heard they are in hiding.

not sure if you can do it. they look like they are village people and if they are hiding in their village it's pretty hard to get them there without a gun fight.

but hey, if you can. cheers to that.

you suck at internet x2

Disgusting Turks

It is a very common practice in the shithole of a country I live.They cut puppies ears with schissors razors or knifes so they look more "tough".My father when I was a little kid(must have been 5 or something like that)was given a litter of puppies and told me to hold them on a table while he was cutting of their ears and tails with a big scissor we used to shear sheep.I didn't realize what I was doing at the time,but when we were done and I looked the blood covered table and the puppies crying I felt very light headed and I sat down.I wasn't scared though.i didn't know even why I felt dizzy it just happened.

Fine.

I want to see them do that to one of my dogs
>All 3 of them have 2 years of special forces training
Fucking little cunts

Just fuck off faggot. Humans are disease on this world. Animals did nothing wrong to anyone.

holy shit what breed are the dogs in the first picture?

simply put

Can I smooch them though?