Fuck whitey with jazz beats

>fuck whitey with jazz beats

whoa......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this but unironically

Where in the album are references against whites? Not being Reddit or anything i am just curious i listened to the album a few times but never picked up anything against whites from the lyrics. And please provide examples from songs.

ehhh. OP is reaching. It's less anti-white and more pro-black. Heck, he isn't even completely nice to black people at moments on the album. Still pretty overrated, I think, though it's been awhile since I listened to it.
This is coming from a conservative white guy btw.

There is literally a dead white guy on the cover art

I want to think that there is some degree of irony in the cover art, in how extreme/obvious it is. But I can't be sure.

Sup Forums nu-males are quick to point out that the parts that are anti-white and victimizing blacks are supposed to be tongue in cheek and actually critical of the black community but it really doesn't matter when the average #blm #resist sjw types miss the point for the most part and use the album as an anthem

It explains the cover in the first fucking song ffs

idiots who dont know how to listen to music and have probably not listened to the album all the way through even once

wow another one of these
r-really contributing to the board, thanks.

>I want to think that there is some degree of irony in the cover art, in how extreme/obvious it is.
not to spoil the album, but you're on the right track mi amigo.

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?
what did he mean by this?

This. Race baiting """"artists""" need to be shot and/or skinned alive then lobbed off rooftops

>REEEEE KENDRICK HATES WHITE PEOPLE WHAT AN EVIL DEGENERATE
>HE SHOULD BE SHOT SKINNED ALIVE AND THROWN OFF ROOFTOPS REEE
do you realize how retarded you are

He's looking for some White Women.

also i'd like to add that i don't see kendrick making any statements to clarify the misinterpreted themes of his album

Yeh, I mean I've listened to it before and I get the general idea that he's criticizing and analyzing the behavior of the black community in recent years, and that he truly wants them to transcend the hatred and anger they have been feeling, whether it's justified or not. But I haven't sat down and really analyzed it.

I think that, musically, Kendrick has been kinda overrated, but the man is still quite the poet.

I voted Trump, and you give us a bad name.

Kinda agree with that. I mean he has to have noticed that so many people are misinterpreting his stuff.

I said any artist that race baits before your 16th birthday learn to comprehend words you proto brain

You're not fooling anyone kiddo

what? what are you referring to?

Sup Forums autistic screeching and buttmad lack of humor in.....

I gotta dubs to pick

true

I bet Kendrick doesn't see the irony in the cover

Blacks are inherently (and fundamentally)incapable of creating a prosperous and morally stable society
>inb4 colonialism"

This but unironically ofc

Those digits pretty much confirm.

Every race prefers white women it's quite literally a scientific fact that whites are superior.

Egypt was black 4k years ago and Egypt then is a top 3 society of all time.

Kendrick is a manlet so I can't take him seriously

honestly thought about this when I was watching his new video

Egyptians were ginger Asians with the skin tone of Byzantine Greece (extremely light skinned looked practically white)nice try though.

WE

What are you even saying? They looked Middle Eastern/Arabic mostly with black and few whites mixed in.

WE WUZ MUH BRUTHA

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94

>These negroes in denial get nothing but my show

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blacks eternal slammed tf off

it's a fake translation

>False flagging, race politics and regurgitated memes
This board is shit

It still shows you want Egyptians actually look like. They're not black.

Blacks as in negroids lived in the sub saharan region. The peoples in the north of Africa were always caucasians with brown/olive skin. Same as ancient Greeks & Romans.

Not true. Greeks were aryan before the turks raped and killed the original Greeks. Same with Persians and Romans.

Most Arabs/Egyptians hate blacks more then they hate Jews they say it in their bibles so the fact that Kendrick is all of a sudden an Isis worshipper just as many blacks do it really just insults their own race and intelligence.