I'm making a cool trance track and just wondering what do you think about melody? Its not finished yet, but still...

I'm making a cool trance track and just wondering what do you think about melody? Its not finished yet, but still... Catchy? What do you think, user?
Intro with main melody is starting from 1:17
clyp.it/0kpxp1dz
Constructive criticism is appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yamoonsun/tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=qCIOLWBIH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ylThIXTbk
youtube.com/watch?v=MwwSp9GzU_g
youtube.com/watch?v=SYbhHmDXkgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bangin tune m8

ty

Bump

why do u have the big mixer connected to the smaller one?

Dude that's some good stuff! Nice melody. Nice classic trance track feel. If you wanted to modernise it a bit you could add some random reverbed blips and squeaks just before the first drop. But other than that it's good man. :)

reason is sent to cubase and to get higher volume without messing with automation on reason's master

why do u have 2 mixers tho,
i dont get it pham

also, i see reason's master is automated

ty. yeah, probably I'll add them. its a wip after all

at first all my project was in reason, all 2 mixers were full, then I removed synths and stuff and remade most of the song in cubase. reason synths sounds too muddy and soft imo, cept thor maybe, but its quite dirty

Bump

Bump

I really like it.

thanks. what do you like the most?

wtf, is there not a simple gain plugin in reason?

Cool music I enjoyed it, I request a longer version and more intense beat drop.

lol yea, no gain stuff.

Better than anything I've made in a while.

Surely theres a gain knob on say a compressor or an EQ. there HAS to be.

What have you made? I'm interested to listen

soundcloud.com/yamoonsun/tracks

ty. it will be around 6-7 mins

yeah there is gain on maximizer and compressor

pretty lame and generic

oh god you ended it right when all system should be on go. that hurt

else i liked it even had chills when the high sounds at 1:50 came

the melody or the track? maybe. its a wip after all. but still punchy and hard, the stuff all modern boring trance is lacking

>oh god you ended it right when all system should be on go. that hurt
haha. sorry. I havent even finished the melody yet

I hope it sounds like true trance. Or atleast similar to this youtube.com/watch?v=qCIOLWBIH7c
Else - heck off and dont trash this hidden gem electronic music style

its sounds like true trance yep. true german trance. and better than your pussy example

throw youtube link or some shit. im not going to that shady website

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ylThIXTbk

dude, its not shady website. its a very popular site for sharing your music. why so paraniod? google it. you can even scan it with virustotal if you want. jeez

Something old style here. But really nice. I'd love to here more of this sounds. Don't know how to describe em but love because they seem to come from far away and then build up in a bumping repeating beat n melody. Need more fading suonds.

Nice track, but it could use more atmosphere, it seems kind of bland.

more pads you mean? or more reverb?

ok, ive listened it.
thats hardtrance. to be more specific - modern hardtrance. its not amazing and its not something awful, i just dont like this subgenre of trance. the track itself is very "rough", everything sounds as if it was chopped off, lack of harmonic single flow etc. etc. after breakdown at around 0:45 it starts with a ear raping bass. id prefer it starting solely with melody that starts around 0:47 (that high pitched note). the second breakdown at around 1:14 is way too quick. and the second one sounded way better. then, after second breakdown, the buildup is too slow for hardtrance. well, thats only my opinion.

somewhat reminded me of DJ Weed or whatever the fuck he's called. he is from germany as well.

if youre into hardtrance. check out this track youtube.com/watch?v=MwwSp9GzU_g

more hardtrance
youtube.com/watch?v=SYbhHmDXkgU