What do friends feel like?

What do friends feel like?

>this was the only way out

this guy is a hero

Better to do that than fucking pay a sum every month for 18+ years, depending on how cucked the judge is

i bet she pin pricked the condom tho

yea

yea

yea

Fucking this.

What's the penalty for this in Norway, does anybody know?

Murder basicly, same as anywhere in the civilized world.

Maybe assault on the mother too

Why are women allowed to murder babies but men can't murder not-babies?

Like a second family, if they are good friends

That would require an unborn fetus to be seen as a living human. However the fact that abortion is legal makes the value of the unborn fetus less than that of a living human.

Hence, no murder.

This can't possibly be true

Skin and meat

fpbp

yeah it reeks of right wing site citing the onion as source

wrong. Here in the states anyway, killing a pregnant woman is double murder.

When you don't think the person should be convicted, but can't back it with legal reasoning.

If that were true you could run around punching pregnant women in the gut aborting the child and only ever be charged with assault.

Educate 1self

Yeah, but when the woman does it its fine.

Jennifer Jorgensen
women can just do whatever the FUCK they want because they have vaginas, and if you hold them to any sort of standard, you're being "mean" and now they won't fuck you

It's her body that's carrying the parasite

You don't get charged with murder for killing a persons pet. You get charged with some other type of charge. I'm having a hard time giving a man a sentence worth the time of murder. It would be something less than murder, but more than just pure assault.

Based on the 1959 Declaration of the Rights of the Child, preambular paragraph 9 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) states that "the child... needs... appropriate legal protection before as well as after birth", but due to ambiguity the legal protection of the fetus conflicts with the rights of a pregnant girl under the same Convention.[34] Such conflict is sometimes called maternal–fetal conflict.[35] Under CRC, the rights of a pregnant girl are interpreted as superseding those of her fetus.[34] The states retain the power to decide for themselves what prenatal legal protection they would adopt under CRC.[

It isn't. She was driving drunk while pregnant and had an accident that later killed the baby (that was delivered by emergency surgery after the wreck)

the kid is dead. everything is fine.

Alright, that's fair actually. A dynamic law depending on circumstances and the people involved. I can buy that logic.

The actual fucked up part is she was acquitted of the deaths of two people she slammed into after crossing the median

How the fuck did he get caught? Fucking idiot just gave away our best secret.

Fucking laplander scum.

Manslaughter depending on the circumstances, are you legitamately retarded or did you just compare killing an unborn child to killing a pet?

As for women having abortions, its covered here

Based on the 1959 Declaration of the Rights of the Child, preambular paragraph 9 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) states that "the child... needs... appropriate legal protection before as well as after birth", but due to ambiguity the legal protection of the fetus conflicts with the rights of a pregnant girl under the same Convention.[34] Such conflict is sometimes called maternal–fetal conflict.[35] Under CRC, the rights of a pregnant girl are interpreted as superseding those of her fetus.[34] The states retain the power to decide for themselves what prenatal legal protection they would adopt under CRC.[

Brilliantly Done

>Norwegian
>Laplander
Lappland and Lapland is only Sweden and Finland.

I get the idea of a dynamic law but it wasn't a comparison of pet and fetus. It was meant to demonstrate that a fetus without any type of consciousness doesn't necessarily reach the level of value of a fully functioning human. The same for pets, they're not viewed as valuable.

no lapps in finnmark?

I dont expect you to know the law, but im not shitting you bro

www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/crime/ct-sta-killing-pregnant-girlfriend-sentence-st-0831-20160830-story,amp.html

From what I'm hearing it's really a matter of intent and who the perpetrator is (at least here in the states). If a women killed her fetus on accident, then it is not seen as murder. Likewise if a women were to be a passenger and an accident were to happen then it is likely to not be ruled as murder.
However if a women wants an abortion, say punches her self in the gut, that is fine as well. But if a man wants the abortion and the women doesn't, then if he punches her in the gut it will be assault and murder, assault at the least. While it shouldn't be able to understand the reason why a women weould have the ultimate say in it, it is also unfair to the male counter part.

In the end it's really the will of the women over the man's. But I believe if the father goes on record of not wanting the baby and wishes for an abortion, he should legally not. E obligated to pay child support if the women decides to keep the child despite the will of the father

Intentional homicide in the states

Nah, nah. I'm totally getting your point. It was a bad idea to assume the carrier of the child and an outsider would be viewed the same if they killed the unborn child. Dynamic law for this is plenty understandable.

Men should have full control over all reproductive rights.
Baby's body, man's choice.

Fucking legend

Thanks for the correction, but honestly Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Finland, Norway, Greenland, Iceland are geographically "all the rest" as far as I care.

All the whatever-stans get lumped together too.

I'm not a smart man.

>But I believe if the father goes on record of not wanting the baby and wishes for an abortion, he should legally not. E obligated to pay child support if the women decides to keep the child despite the will of the father

this this this this this this this this this

I can't believe this is still not the case in 2017

its called signing over all parental rights iirc

Baby's (fetus's) body that needs to literally grow inside and be tethered to a woman's body just to survive, and could potentially kill her if complications develop

So? Take the fetus out of the mother and put it into an artifical womb. Just as invasive as an abortion, but the child survives.