Fuck you Amerika! glad you're decade will end within the next 2 years. You elected a clown...

Fuck you Amerika! glad you're decade will end within the next 2 years. You elected a clown, and you will loose all significance within the greater world, you dumb fucks. Happy that China will be able to succeed where you fucks failed. Good luck with your cancer diagnosis and no health care! hope you all die!

Other urls found in this thread:

file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china
hehehehe

As if the US are the problem, sandniggers are the problem. Lets get rid of all of them and then see how much better the world became.

you sound angry. but that feel when a lot of the stuff he is pushing for your country already has

You're in for a shock

>you're decade will end within the next 2 years
>you're decade
>decade end within the next 2 years
>decade end in 2 years

wat.png

Yea, they are so fucked up, now Rusia has it chance to grow

my thoughts exactly.

People have said this about every single president ever elected.

sounds good

Russia's been growing for a while now...

see above

>0 days without embarrassing America
>still 2 days until president

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
GOD LOVES YOU, HE'S GONNA KILL YOU!

Trump is the only man alive who has to pretend he is jerking off in order to cum when balling a supermodel.

Blame market economies.
People are just nodes that do what they need to do.
The whole world is going down

Whate racists hated the black man in the White House so much, they turned the country over to the Russians. Dosvedanya.

hard to argue with your logic i'm afraid

>Russia now has a chance to grow

Russia is surrounded by NATO countries. they wont do shit. having Russia get unvillainized by the west isn't bad.

0.001/10 made me reply

Rather Trump than pic related

Lel

Failure

As a liberal leftist (actual liberal leftist, not the PC cult it has become in the last decade), I have hopes in Trump... but Pence is fucking scary man

The glorious sun now rises in the East. China is finished

Congrats based america.
Trump will clean the fucked up degenerate white house with fucking chlorex.

Also second this

I was antiTrump until I witnessed the shriveling of liberal ballsacks everywhere. The symbolism of leadership is way more powerful than I ever gave it credit for. I'm old enough to have experienced many elections- hands down, this one demonstrated the REAL USA. We're still trying to figure out what the fuck we really are, and we are kinda reckless sometimes, but goddammit- it feels good to throw caution into the breeze, and let the world know that the Policeman is back. Faggots.

Is fun that you are kinda right considering Trump politics will ironically make china enconomy sronger

Replying to my own post here- no one cares to respond?? Remember...World Policeman is back.

you tried.

Nigga you just a mad hater.
Nigga your retarded.

You're a faggot

I knew people from Sup Forums where idiots, but I never knew they actually are this stupid.

file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html

China's as fucked as America is, just for different reasons.

Sup Forumstards are idiots too I suppose.

Loose all significance?! And as a nation china are in their infancy. Read a fucking book.

Someones been let out of pre school early.