>4yo
>no training
>buddy
looks aggressive but hes the best dog ever

What does their SF training entail?
Are these like ninja doggos??

What's the one in the middle called?

A bitch

Nah bro.. Just means OP is full of shit.

Dont be the fool that takes information posted on this board as fact.

>no training
irresponsible mong, small dead dog in the foreseeable future then your dog will be put down.

Here's my gentle giant. Friendliest and funniest dog I've ever come across.

Oh he is 5 and no training. Just lots of love.

Cute! Moar pls

>Biba
>1.5 years
>Jack russell terrier
>no training needed, this dog is skarter then 95% of Sup Forums

dumbfuck, lots of love, no boundaries, your dog probably would kil another dog, bad owner is bad

probably "skarter" then you too, mong.

Cut its nails that sht hurts

Trim them claws and walk that dog more. The claws will stay short of you walk it more often.

Why'd you censor the third dog?

the coincidence is real
i also have a red nose called buddy haha

Yeah and giving dogs to traning says alot how good owner you are. Things like no time for dog, no will for dog, no reason for dog. If you wana trained pet, buy a fucking snake. I got my dog so i can teach him to behave like i want it to behave and to spend time with him. Not to give him to some smuchk " trainer " to train him to listen. If you cant train your own dog, well maybe, just maybe you shoudlnt own dog in first place.

>Dynasty
>7 years old
>fully trained to respond to commands
>also trained as a guard dog
>American Pit-bull terrier

They were my dads, he was in MSF
those were first class attack dogs (never actually killed anyone as far as i know)
when he got back he said that we are keeping them
they are now basically guard dogs for my dads villa
you might think they are aggressive but they are not, they are cuddly

>look at pic
>what is that?
>oh my! is that a military uniform?
(that was shot when the dogs arrived back home with my dad)

Where is your dad now and why the fuck would he gave 2 such an animals to faggot like you?

forgot to attach picture

>jax
>6ish years old
>Great Dane lab mix
>he's pretty good for the most part

Got 2 doggos and a kitten

because we live in the same villa and we needed guard dogs but my dad didn't want to buy new because he got close to alfa and khan and soldiers are not allowed to adopt dogs after they do they 3 years because of some legal bullshit, so we found a loophole and i 'adopted' them.
and they are not as aggressive as you think
they only guard/attack...etc on command
just like soldiers do... they are normal dogs up until you give them a command to guard, then its different

So basiclly, they are not your dogs, they are your dada, you had nothing to do with their training your dad did, nor they are listening to you, they do your dad. Nice.

they are now as close to me as they are with my dad, because i basically had them in my house for over 2 years before i moved in the villa and i run with them, feed them, walk them...etc.
i love those 2 and i am proud of them
they are special, normally MSF dogs become aggressive and wont listen to anyone but their partner they had in the unit, so most of them get euthanised after they do their time because they learned how to kill and if that dog attacks someone its over... which is also why they dont even try putting them in to adoption centers

i had a german shepherd also SF trained but only as a guard dog not as an attack dog
he was named munja (means thunder)
he died from cancer when he was just 7 years old

awww sorry to hear that

>this is my dog, he is a pomeranian, his name is boo and he is only 1 year old

well thats sad
my neighbor had a 3yo pitbull, also died from cancer, we just found him laying dead near my house

wtf