So how do you guys deal with your daily loneliness?

So how do you guys deal with your daily loneliness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch anime

jerking off

i prefer the term solitude
i dunno, i feel great

Dream about fucking my sister.

THIS
>make other peoples lives as bad as mine or near to it

being a dick is uncool user, why not read something or try to better yourself in some way that doesn't require other people?

I work a lot. Just finished grad school and now I'm studying for a professional exam cert. In free time I play a lot of games and occupy myself with going to to movies, dinners, and bars. Tbh having a gf might drag me down a little at the moment. I like where my free time is: doing what I want and not spent getting nagged at for bullshit.

But I'm not lonely.

Get a job
Make some friends
Call up old friends you haven't talked to in a long time
Get a hobby that will help you meet new people

I started racing drones about a year ago and I've met about 30 cool intelligent nerdy guys like me. It's been a huge boost to my social life.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw

Learning to play an instrument.

Drugs

Accept the loneliness and move on. The sooner you do the better.

After quitting the army I was pretty down. I starting working retail and do sales most of the day. Honestly there are days I can't wait to go home and not have to talk to people all day. Talking with co-workers is fine they're super.

this

>Valkyrie Drive is good, lots of lesbian fanservice (it's on youtube even!)

My coworkers are 90% girls which already have a family, kids and dress like going to a exclusive party every day. Im the youngest one there and I feel too out of place.
So working until 20pm means I dont really have more time. Im even considering leaving my job and try to live in another place, I cant make any friends at all

Depends on the person and anime. I've found anime that I liked and it got me out of depression by making me laugh and learn to take things in stride. As cheesy as it sounds I use alot of anime stuff I've learned in my daily life.

this guy get's it

Working out, biking, shooting, smoking.

I don't deal with it
I feel it eating away at me and do nothing about it because of anxiety

I thought user was a trollin, thanks for the vid

pull ur dick and balls out. women love that. Real conversation starter.

Mah nigga

This and alcohol... A lot of it.

I roll over and tell my wife "please bother me"

Fill my day with anything possible; vidya, youtube, fapping. If I'm not doing anything the loneliness starts creeping back and I start drinking heavily, and then it's a feedback loop.

I drink a bottle of bourbon every night.

By not wasting time thinking about it. It's not difficult to control myself.

Long walks

Like an hour or so

Everyone asks where I get the time to practice music, but I've never been to a party

>being this beta

Make a move bruh

As long as i have you faggots i'll never be alone.