I smoke weed but have literally nothing else to do and I have a crippling depression if I don't smoke...

I smoke weed but have literally nothing else to do and I have a crippling depression if I don't smoke, which makes me lay in bed all day unable to even play vidya or do anything that I like.

How do I break the cycle? I wanna stop, but how things are at the moment I feel that I'd break immediately something else goes bad.

Anti-depressants are a no-go as I've read up on those and it seems worse than current state.

With a bullet friendarino!

life isn't that great
weed and vidya are better

For starters don't blame the weed for your own personal shortcomings. Republitards latch onto these outlayer storys that have 0 to do with god damn weed. Wait no they don't, even they're blazing these days. You just need to man up

pic unrelated? if you would do whats in the picture you wouldn't have depression

OP here

>For starters don't blame the weed for your own personal shortcomings

stopped reading right fucking there, you fucking hippie asshole. I never blamed weed for that get the fuck out this thread.

I don't blame the weed ENTIRELY, but it is a factor to the depression and not doing anything.

I have smoked every day for 10 years, and you can get the fuck out with that "Itz a herb dawg it cures cancer and doesn nothing bad mayng" bullshit.

I blame weed for making me socially retarded, smoked way too much when i was 13-17. I am 21 now and I feel like im finally recovering from smoking when i was younger.
Seriously, smoking weed can make you unproductive and feel like shit. Stop smoking it and you may feel shitty at first but you will bounce back. It made me lazy and i failed a load of exams when i was younger because no motivation.

A lot of people treat smoking weed as a hobby, and it shouldnt be. Thats like treating drinking beer as a hobby - its not going to do you any favours. Sure smoke a joint on the weekend but be careful not to fall back into the trap of smoking it every day.

Get a hobby, force yourself to work out or something, you will benefit from it in the long run.

>TLDR weed makes you lazy.

Most people are depressed for two reasons. They hate their life or they hate themselves.

If you hate your life, it's probably because you don't have a job or the one you have you hate. You will spend more time with your job than virtually anything else in your life, so find one that you actually enjoy. If that means you go 50k-100k in debt, then that's what you do. You don't whine and make excuses, you do it.

If you don't like yourself, then you fucking fix it. You stop eating shitty, you get in shape, you cut out the negative stuff.

It's hard to cope without weed? Well then get used to it. Stop smoking weed and fucking go jog. Force yourself into positive habits. You are just whining if you are saying 'but it's hard'. Of course it's fucking hard. That's the point. Get used to it and start making an effort.

Adding to this, all the people i used to get high with when i was younger are all in dead end jobs/ living with parents and still smoke every day. Kinda feel bad for them but they bring it on themselves i guess.

Same for me. Weed makes me lazy and socially retarded. I fucking hate Americans who all of the sudden are pro weed and cannot see any disadvantages of weed.

Same here, the amount of shit i see online about weed curing cancer curing all illnesses infurates me.

Well, it can have a good effect on some diseases, but weed being the wonderdrug that only does good shit is pure nonsense.

I have heard it can reduce nausea in some people from chemo yes, but some people claim that it fights cancer etc

work out and get a job

you probably are sobering up and realizing you are a fat piece of shit NEET and so you quickly run to your bong to stop thinking about how much you suck at life

TLDR: there is nothing wrong with weed but it sounds like you need to work on yourself

even if those lazy socially retarded people stopped smoking weed they would still be lazy social retards

>the 23rd I really need weed thread in two days

I'm not even reading your moron post. Afford your HABIT or kys. Fuck these anti weed propaganda threads

California actually out and out states that it has an effect on your medical authorization....but hey, they're probably lying goy.

Do you work?
If not, get a job
Anything really

I felt pretty shitty when I felt like I was doing nothing satisfying

Just do what u want

Rly it is so easy how it sounds

>not reading post

Abundant information, already clear as sky what you are doing.

Fucking kek. I feel the same about them morons. I just wait knowing in a few years when they find out the hard way that weed isn't 100 percent safe they'll be on here whining like bitches.

physical activity.
THCv, CBG, and CBN are all classified as depressants, so to counter your depression, exercise in the sun, or do yoga or whatever, just get moving and use your body

>out in the sun

Biggest kekels, I live in northernmost part of Scandinavia where we get 2 weeks of sun

Same here bruv. Im broke so cant buy weed now, just sleepin all day n shit
Its the first three days that are the hardest. But after that it works itself out. You just need something to distract u with

Oh really? Tell me is it not someone complaining about making calls for weed over necessities??

Is it not about doctors stigmas and taboos?

Is it not about the fact weed simply makes you forget a depression your body has you in for a reason so that useless twats can not feel depressed about eating cheetos and living in a chair because like anything you use Medicinally...weed should be an ADJUNCT to improvement...never a solution?

No because that's exactly what its about you child. Fuck these threads.