People who use spotify

people who use spotify

people who dont

>people who stuff their phone's entire storage with music

Fellows whomsdth exclusively listen to their own audial hallucinations

>listening to music on your phone instead of a dap

right? deezer is better

If the music you want to listen to can be heard on Spotify, you're probably a pleb. Just sayin

One of the great things of being a raging alchoholic right user?. Good 'ol voices screaming at you and hearing constant noises when you aren't drinking.

damn good meme

Very well-executed and well-thought out meme

>people unironically feel this way

Genuinly would like to see you people gassed

lmao go back to 2012 Sup Forums, elitist bro

out of curiosity, what do you listen?

People who cry to Radiohead

>he doesn't hear beautiful melodies when falling to sleep

I used to all the time, you know before the whole drugs/alchohol thing. eh, everthing is a trade off huh user?

Lots of lofi progressive electronic, new age, minimal synth, etc.
A good deal of it was traded between friends on cassettes back in the day. You can't hear it on streaming sites.

Calm down.

>people who think it's brain size which determines someone's intelligence and not brain wrinkles

Tools.

>Tool fan doesn't use spotify
kek

Post-avant jazzcore and progressive dreamfunk

>A good deal of it was traded between friends on cassettes back in the day.
Yeah lad bet it's a real good listen yeah
You can't blame people for not understanding neurophysiology

this.
i had to stop using spotify a couple years ago because they don't have anything.

>audial
the proper word is aural.

Maybe, but if you are accusing spotify listeners of being plebs because "[their] music is on spotify", you are calling accusing ALL of:
>Beatles, Elvis Presley, Beach Boys, Eminem, Biggie, Tupac, Nas, Nine Inch Nails, At the Drive-In, Melvins, Helmet, Black Flag, Death Grips, Kanye, Jay-Z, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Kendrick, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Grimes, etc, etc, etc.
"Pleb music", and even if you dont like a few of the artists listed there (I hate more than half), you are still either contrarian or actually retarded if you think they are ALL pleb tier. If you dont like a single one of the artists in that list you are indeed actually retarded.

You really are a true patrician ;^)

Etc, etc, etc is great but the rest are just trash user

There are 3 artists that are decent on your list and the rest is utter shite
Go back to réddit buttblasted plebs

hehe, i get it cuz tool's discog isn't on spotify.

>mfw I mostly listen to youtube house now

if you don't use spotify you're probably a pleb desu

if it's all you use you're a pleb as well

this guy is a pleb as well, it's hard to imagine music taste so pathetically narrow that you can't find any of it on spotify
>lofi progressive electronic
jesus christ is this guy a comedian?

>hurr derr muh reddit slur
SeeYou should be gassed.

minimal synths...I could just fart in your ear babe

Why are you in a fucking music board if your music taste if so generic that you can find everything you need in a shitty and seriously lacking app?
Fuck off

Me and all my pals here just love to jerk off to the same 30 mucore artists and keep making the same threads about it
So fuck off to some elitist poseur contrarian place where they talk about different artists because we don't like those here

Spotify is like a musical library card. A lot of popular albums are present and a quite a bit of strong material but there are still entire worlds of music outside of it.

>correcting someone with poor information

The correct word is auditory.

come to RED

>Tons of Sup Forumscore and "indie"
>tons of jazz
>tons of classical
>tons of other shit

people who use youtube

this must be pasta

FUCKING KEK

music so good that nobody wanted to listen to it so nobody bothered to put it on spotify

lmfao sure

>I use a convenient music service to listen to the music I enjoy

well i must be a pleb brainlet and better just kms huh

this lads

You're saying your buddy made some lofi progressive electronic and its better than anything on spotify. There's no way you actually believe that.

but they are all pleb-tier
doesn't mean you cant enjoy them

>people who listen to HitClips

this

This. Spotify just don't cut it

fellows whom'st'd've listen to music exclusively on mini-CDs