>All from gf
>Did she died??
>Call and see
>Picks up on first ring
>Hysterically starts talking about how fucked we are
>She preggers
>Hang up as soon as she says it
>Phone on airplane mode

I'm a college sophomore and she's a freshman. What the fuck am I supposed to do here m8s I'm literally shaking right now. She is super religious and abortion may not even be in her vocabulary. Help me please. Please help

Be a man and call her you fucking bitch made faggot

>hangs up

Man up or neck yourself

time to move to a new country!

Why did you even think about abortion fucking baby killing nigger. Owe up to what you did like a man or at least give it to adoption

Lol

found the moralfag virgin

call her back and fix your mistake you dumb faggot before you fuck yourself even worse

You guys have never felt as afraid as I do now. I can barely breathe. I never had a job. My family can barely put me through college. I can't be a father right now. I just can't.

Have a secret abortion

its so simple

FALCON-PUNCH!

Take responsibility for your actions. If you didn't want kids you shouldn't of had sex dumbass

>OP asks for advice when he knocks up gf
"Call her back, abortion is wrong, you're a pussy for leaving"

>OP asks for advice when he wants to have kids
"Who would ever want kids, kill yourself, you're a pussy for bringing more people into this fucked up world"

So which is it Sup Forums because this sort of shit happens constantly with you faggots, can't make your mind up about fuck all.

>Did she died??

Yep. She died then she called you. Same thing happened to my dad. His girlfriend woke up dead and started calling and texting him.

I think he meant she was calling and texting before she would have got killed or died, like Taken or some shit.

shut the fuck up you moralfag
now, op, you need to call her and calm her down, act like a man and all the other shit, to get her to trust you, then stuff her full of vitamin c (ground up parsley in water, lemons and all the other c shit, there was a info picture somewhere you might find it), also you can make her an abortion pill smoothie like i saw in some thread a while ago, also you can hope that she is faking it, testing you (if she did you FAILED), false positive, or even a miscariage (they are more common then you think), end measure is falcon punch to the guts. hope you pull it out ok man (kek), have a nice life

I messaged her back saying "I can't talk right now. I need some time away from you. Sorry"

My whole fucking life is riding on the outcome of this and all you fuckers want to do is make fucking jokes.

Wait 4-5 months then accidentally kick her in the stomach or throw when she's sleeping a rock on her belly, this might work

Pregnancy is literally the HIV of straight people.
I am sorry. Try to talk her into an abortion.

I don't know if I can do this. It'ssinking in and I'm falling apart.

You're fucked. Accept that. Call her back, be happy and enthusiastic. You two are going to be parents. Marry if you want to. Figure out prenatal health and day care. This is what reality is now.

Look Pussy, you gotta man up, call her back, and take her to planned parenthood.
First off, no test is as accurate as a doctor. It could still be a false alarm. It's happened to me.
Second off, if she's really a freshman, she's fairly young. Lots could still go wrong. Miscarriages happen.
Third, whether or not SHE decides to keep it, abort or adopt it, she should still see a doctor asap, and you should be there to support her with your presence, if nothing else.

Look, no one is pointing any blame, but You chose to nut in her. My wife and I didn't use any protection for 3 years. Pulling out is really all you need to do.

Got sth for you, give me 1 min

Hey guys, fuck OP. I've got one for you.

I've weirded out my niece so much that she thinks I'm a monster and wants to have nothing to do with me now.
I know what you're thinking and NO I didn't try to fuck her, or even ask her to hold my penis.
I just told her that I hope she never meets a serial killer because she has such perfect, flawless skin that he would surely want to cut it all off of her and make some sort of suit out of it.
She's only 8, so I'm thinking maybe that was something a bit too intense for her age.

Any advice?

(pic unrelated attention getter)

Don't sweat it, OP. The latest figure was something like $230,000 to raise a kid until 18. (not counting college)

you need to call her and be supportive, or at least talk to her about what you gonna do, and go to the doctors.. this is my biggest life fear, i slipped into alcoholism several times when my gf was late, my gf just told me she got her period 2 days ago, we had some risky sex so im fucking happy its you and not me dude.
basicaly listen to these guys, there is little to no other options

??????????????????

>HIV of straight people.
HIV doesn't discriminate if you're gay or straight

there are a lot of stairs in the world

She's got you for 18 years bruh, you're fucked.

Also inb4 the screaming fucktard baby looks nothing like you because she's secretly been taking Tyrone's meaty BBC behind your back

Might as well kill yourself now.

Dan Schneider pls leave your niece alone

????????????????????????????
That's almost worse than asking her to hold your penis??????????
I mean its not, but nearly

Good luck

It was supposed to be a complement but I possibly watch too many horror movies and sort of fucked it up.
Any suggestions?

Adoption, bro

Slip an abortion pill in her coffee

Get an abortion.
The fuck you asking Sup Forums for?

Heh. If I were in that situation I'd consider just telling her that I have a strange sense of humor, please forgive me, its not a joke for a little kid, sorry if I upset you.

Just tell her straight out like that if you actually care/are worried about this continuing on, often with kids its better to trust their minds and shoot straight with them.

should've exclusively fucked couches OP

>shouldn't of
This though, they should give licenses to be able to have sex so retards like OP and some anoms here don't accidently procreate.

Throw her down some stairs OP

Nah just kidding I actually think abortion is murder and your gf seems to agree so adoption is the only moral choice here. You might have trouble convincing your gf though, new born mothers don't give up their children easily.

Almost 22 trying to get a vasectomy

Adoption

Don't kill your baby

Man up and face the consequences.

OP here. This whole thing was b8. Now it's time to get to class. Gotcha bitches!

college is a waste anyway. you can make 50 grand a year doing other things,

>tfw u fukd

please tell me this is fake, you piece of shit!

I don't see what the problem is? Why wouldn't you want kids? Pretty sure humans are meant to make children. Stop being a lil pussy and become a parent. If I wasn't such a beta and could get a gf I'd have multiple children already.

tfw my gf got preggers out of nowhere, tfw I manned up and said I would marry her tfw she miscarried and broke up with me. tfw op doesn't deserve to be a man.

Dude, relax, forget everyone else in this thread and pay attention to me. I've been in this same boat- twice- at 19. Abortion is your only solution dude. You have to convince her to get an abortion. It's going to take an emotional toll on her but you have to be there for support. Tell her that the world isn't so black and white; it'd be a greater evil to bring a baby into this harsh world without any means of providing for it than it would to bring it into poverty, albeit alive.

just do it.
pic related

This. The only way you can convince a woman to do an abortion is by making clear how shitty her life will be living as a single mom afterwards. They don't care about the impact on your life. They don't care about a kid growing up in shitty conditions. But they do care about themselves.

or
or
OR!
Adoption

OP call her and meet up, ask what's up and try to convince her to do what's best for you. Text her screen and show us so we can help. Also you're a cockhead

god you're fucking stupid, believe it or not but if a woman forgets her pill for a day she isn't safe for a week with most brands and if they fucked under the notion that she was safe it's entirely possible for accidents.

Kill the bitch

Should have thought about it before smashing a religious girl.

>needs advice on life
>goes to Sup Forums
W e W
e
W