I wanted to take some LSD with a group of friends for my first time. Any Do's and Don'ts when I drop it?

I wanted to take some LSD with a group of friends for my first time. Any Do's and Don'ts when I drop it?

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_network,
shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?terms=thumbprint
youtu.be/KlckKwA85Qw
youtu.be/Eglgj77T0rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here, i am on a journey to find some decent LSD. I go to a high school and it is actually very difficult to find, a lot of people told me to use silk road or they could go to the city and find some there. I was going to take it right when i finish this year.

>2017
>silk road
darknetmarketnoobs

1) dont do or buy LSD
2) pic related

It's true that I'm a noob, i got some friends that use it but I barely know where to begin with darknet.

I'm reliving my life right now so why not share it? But I recall buying so much "bunk" LSD and dudes always needed to go here then there. I'm starting to suspect they just wanted to hang out.

just chill out on your first time, I don't recommend going outside. I just sat in my bed listening to music and doodling, was nice first time.

1) Why not?
2) Pic is unrelated. Sorry I forgot to include that in

Pay attention to mental set and physical setting. Keep things mellow. Get some decent music to listen to while tripping.

Alphabay

Try to be calm and just let what happens to you happen. Do what feels right, but if the sober person wants you to stop, you probably should.
Biggest thing is remember the trip will end.

Has anyone tried this? Does it work?

Lighter fluid? 0.o

We were also going to smoke some weed and combo it with at least 100ug of acid.

Drink tea. It's really fun while tripping.

woah man

get a strobe and a fan, trust me watching that shit while high is fucking amazing

This looks very fishy, lighting fluid....maybe instructions to make a self detonating bomb kek

Don't eat a lot of food before or your stomach might feel a bit fucked up.

If its your first time with it I would only take like two tabs.

It's extremely fun and you remain lucid the entire time. Most people that describe the effects of LSD are completely talking out of their ass.

Plan to have at least 8 hours of being high/not wanting to eat/no desire to sleep.

Being surrounded by tons of people (concert, bar, public place) is really a stimulus overload. Maybe just go somewhere chiller the first time.

Your eyes are going to be insanely dilated so maybe sunglasses to hide that.

Put a whole sheet on your tongue

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Buying drugs online is a terrible idea, and a last resort for people living in small towns and socially inept autists. If it's possible, it's less riskier to find a connect through colleagues and friends.

Lsd is low risk, unless you take too much to the point where you think walking off a balcony would be cool

The FDA should approve drug/doctor/bartender like people and substances like a rehab/jail/vacation/playground.

Ok this isn't meth or crack. We're talking LSD and I'm not planning on taking 1500 mics. Since it's my first time I'm doing

>Re-read the sticky.

*pasta

Re-read it until you understand.

I'm a pussy and havent even tried weed, how do i get rid of the anxiety of something wrong happening? Or should I just avoid drugs all together because of the anxiety problem?

dont take psychedelics in a group unless you're you're good, true, trustworthy friends.

Are the people you're gunna trip with gunna be any of the following? If so they're probably not people you want to trip with.
>loud
>annoying
>banter
>make a big deal over nothing
>play pranks, jokes, sarcasm
>rip on each other
>drinking heavily
>unpredictable
>someone you don't know that well
>gunna bring random people over that you don't know
>couples of people of the opposite sex

Acid's not a party drug.

Also this. Read the fucking erowid and psychonaut until you've near-memorised both of them. If you don't want to take the time to do that then you shouldn't trip. It's not like alcohol or weed or anything else where if you have too much you can just wait a bit or sleep it off. Once you drop you'll be on the ride for 8-12h depending on dose. You won't be able to sleep until it's nearly worn off. If you don't understand things like how to get out of thought loops, headspaces and bad settings then you're gunna have a bad trip.

I have anxiety and I smoked weed once and it was amazing. The second time I had a massive panic attack. I usually smoke once in a great while, meaning a couple months are so.

Alphabay is getting pretty big, making it a bit target by the LE
use Dream Market, you're less likely to get scammed too

How much time on average does the extraction process take?

satan has captured this thread

I happen to be an expert in this field.

Learn as much as you can about ecological networks, go to a wild area, and take 4 or five hits. You will not regret it. You can bring weed if you are a legitimate stoner and getting high is your average mindset.
Wikipedia is a good jumping off point en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_network, but read the literature to really understand.
Learn general info about all the disciplines in ecology as well.
It's also important to know about the biology and interactions between the various nodes, especially specifics of where you are visiting.
Mystically experiencing scientific knowledge is a legitimately awesome experince that will change your life.

Go with the flow and and don't try to force anything, it's an emergent experience that can't be created.
Huge bonus if you also get a fat sack of mushrooms to munch on while you tree out.
Also party hop with a bunch of whippets and weed.

I am dosing with a very close friend, and two other people that are very quiet and peaceful.

"Panic attacks" on weed only happen when you're new. Just learn to chill and stop being so paranoid.

This. It's a ride. Breathe, relax, let go and enjoy the ride.

Old news gramps.

Only 2 things you have to worry about are

SET - your mindset going in. Do you have any work to do later in the day, early tomorrow morning? Have you been under a lot of stress recently? Do you feel calm today? Where your head is going in will affect where you go

and

SETTING - Make sure you are in a place you are completly comfortable. Make sure you have your arts/crafts nearby, some music, and some space. Only surround yourself with people you love

Respect those two conditions and you may have the most magical experience of your life.... I certainly did

how well do you know the other 2? if you're with a good close friend you should be good. Has your close friend tripped before? Is anyone in the group gunna be tripsitting? What are your guys' plans for the trip. Are you gunna watch something, sit and listen to music, go out into nature?

Ikr

>Buying drugs online is a terrible idea
top kek
keep meeting up with sketchy people in a dark alleys then

Nearly everyone has seen trees
A very small minority of lucky people have seen a forest.

whose got oxys near burbs of phila

I was going to dose around 8 PM so by 8-9 AM I can continue throughout my day normally. Also I am dosing after something really positive has happened, such as completing Junior Year of High School, prob my worst year yet.

I recommend not smoking until at least the comedown (~7 hrs in). It clouds the trip and can cause paranoia and stuff.

You live in SA Op? Lmao u sink

I love these
>it's easy to make your own drug!
>item needed for extraction is impossible to get hold of

also inb4 "blowing your own cool crystals!"

>LSD isn't a party drug
Try telling that to hippies at a psytrance festival

I smoked weed with the other 2 guys before, and it's my first time doing acid with my friend, and it is his first time doing acid as well. I'm meeting up with these 2 guys because they have done acid before and that's pretty much my only source, finding acid in this school is nearly impossible.

For people that have purchased through the darkweb, do you just have it mailed to your house?

Seems sketchy as fuck. It just seems too easy to be true.

If you dose at 8pm you'll be awake until 8am and pass out and sleep probably all day. Dose earlier like mid-afternoon and make sure you have a full day off the day after.

Also lighting changes on LSD are awesome, so you're better off hitting your peak just around sunset. Thank me later.

Also gtfo underage

It's probably not LSD,I'd put money on it that it's some research chemical.

We all need to start somewhere.

Not gonna lie acid is my favorite party drug it blows alcohol, weed, coke, mdma right outta the park

After reading op's responses I have come to the conclusion he is retarded. I wish you the worst of awful trips, the kind that puts you in a mental hospital (which does happen kek).

Lsd is low risk, unless you take an 'unmeasurable amount' to the point where you think walking off a balcony would be cool

Well yea but there's a difference between hippies that take acid all the time at festivals and this 16yo OP taking it for the first time.

Retards make this thread like 5 times a day thinking that acid is like molly or coke or someshit, usually the along the lines of "Yo trying Acid first time, took 5 tabs at a metal concert with people I dont know, what should I expect?"

Hmm should be ok. Just read erowid/psychonaut so you understand set/setting and dont go too hard first time. Some dudes'll tell you to go like 500ug your first time forgetting that their own tolerance has built up. Also gtfounderage

ty

Can confirm lel
Got a buddy go for eating too many mushrooms.

This

Too many retards think LSD is about getting "fucked up". They aren't prepared to have their perspective of themselves, and the universe flipped upside down and backwards.

It's nothing like getting drunks, smoking a bunch of weed, or doing coke. So many retards fail to understand this.

I can honestly say I've never had much fun on psychedelics. Well after the part when your like whoa this is crazy. after that your just a wild animal caged by the world.

To each their own. LSD is by far without a doubt my favorite drug.

oh.... brother. this shit again.
look OP stop with the faggotry.
you are not going to find links to a "silk road 2" or some drug dealing site here.

Go to the shroomery and search for thumb print if you're really interested in high dose LSD trips.
This guy,China cat had some crazy stories of laying acid for the brotherhood and selling it at dead shows.

>shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?terms=thumbprint

Some people say you should be with friends and be outside and others say to stay inside alone and doodle or listen to music.

Both of them are kinda correct. You should do whatever you are most comfortable doing while sober. Whenever I take LSD with friends I always freak the fuck out bc social anxiety and I'm an autist. Chilling alone and jamming out gives me the best trips.

Also just a general tip: change your environment often. After being in the same room or doing the same thing for a while your brain kinda gets used to it so switching things up makes the trip so much more interesting.

lol at "stop"

make sure in a good frame of mind when you take it , don't take it if your feeling , shitty sad ,depressed 'cause it be a bad trip for sure , lsd does not make you happier , it just amplifies the mood your in , and then bends it

I like to lay in my bed with my eyes closed and listen to Tool.
Only light in the room is the computer.
Shit gets intense

I see the problem. Here is what you need to do.

Take enough and become the world that is no longer caged by a wild animal.

usually nothing wrong with getting high during but you will find that you do not feel the effects of other drugs very much while tripping. I do not recommend booze. You won't realize how drunk you are.

Saving the weed for comedown is perfect.

>highschool

Mods get this underage faggot of the face of this site

Do this
But rather than go outside, walk around the suburbs and listen to this album on repeat.
We are incomplete
We must repeat
Are we not men?
We are devo
Are we not men?
We are devo.

I should work on my spirit level. Lately I've been on body cause I love booze and opium. Mind was a little fast for me too.

Wrong post
Do this and devo

These are the best advice.

Don't waste time watching TV. Backyards are great. Strobe light is great too (close eyes and put face up to it for crazy eyelid show) Avoid alcohol and avoid sober people who think its funny to play tricks.

Simple toys and isolated setting are best. Structured things like games are a waste of time.

Don't have a gun near

it really is that easy. Its completely anonymous, just send it to your house, its untraceable

Don't do this op It's a one way ticket to sanity. There is no going back from learning the truth
youtu.be/KlckKwA85Qw
youtu.be/Eglgj77T0rk
>the way that we work is what will become. So please pay attention while I show you some, of what's about to happen
>PEAKABOO
>I CAN SEE YOU
>and I know what you do
>cuz I do it to

>laugh I you want to or say you don't care. If you cannot see it you think it's not there.
>it doesn't work that way
>PEAKABOO.