What would you do if your white daughter suddenly told you

What would you do if your white daughter suddenly told you
>dad, I'm pregnant with Michael. We're gonna marry and I'm gonna have that baby

Are you seriously going to tell me that you're gonna stop talking to her, disown her, hate her, even do worse things just because she's in love with a black man and that she's gonna have a baby with him? Just imagine that she feels safe around him, that he's smart, he has a good job. He knows how to take care of himself and his woman. How is that any different than with the white man?

Explain why would you abandon your daughter just because of that detail? It literally makes no sense. She's happy. You should be happy too that you're gonna have a new granddaughter or grandson

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wouldn't because i'm not racist and people that say they would hate their daughter if she married a black man are racist or just trolls. Aslong as she is happy you should be too

This

There is a difference between niggers and black people. What you described is a black person, and i would not be mad if my daughter married one.

Basically this

As long as he's a black man, and not a nigger, as per the Chris Rock definition

Ya get me

I'd tell her one bit of advice before I disowned her.
Burn the coal pay the toll

Abandon, no.

Leave the fucking house, yes.

Because you are getting married and it is time to start living as an adult.

Just for the record, my daughter is afraid to bring boys to the house.
I think it's the best time to clean my guns.

You can take the negro out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the negro. Even the domesticated ones can chimp out given the right circumstances, and that's not a risk I'm willing to accept.

would you be mad if your daughter married a white person that has the same character and background as a "nigger"

Not the person you're replying to, but yes, that's what's known as a white nigger

This right here.
Never relax around blacks

not my daughter

How about you come up with some original content instead of posting this shit tier bait

Wouldn't care. Want my kids to be happy.

aka redneck

>There is a difference between niggers and black people.
>I don't know what nigger means.
ftfy

Completely serious. A nigger baby? No, I'm not interested in that reality: you are on your own.

ARe you talking about the guy in the picture?

> jacket doesn't fit
> tags on sleeves
> gray khakis masquerading as suit pants
> white shoes. really?
> clip on bowtie
> bad haircut

Nah, my daughter ain't marrying that schlub.

My response:

"Seeing as I kicked you out of the house years ago for being a useless whore I'm note real sure why you're calling to tell me this. Don't call back." *click*

>What would you do if your white daughter suddenly told you
>>dad, I'm pregnant with Michael. We're gonna marry and I'm gonna have that baby

Call the police. She is having a baby named Michael and says that shes going to marry her baby and its baby.

Nasty bitch.

I would disinherit her, but still acknowledge her existence.
Can't say the same for the nigger.

As long as she's happy cramming 9" of glistening meat into her pussy every night then I'd be happy for her.

Hey guys, fuck OP. I've got one for you.

I've weirded out my niece so much that she thinks I'm a monster and wants to have nothing to do with me now.
I know what you're thinking and NO I didn't try to fuck her, or even ask her to hold my penis.
I just told her that I hope she never meets a serial killer because she has such perfect, flawless skin that he would surely want to cut it all off of her and make some sort of suit out of it.
She's only 8, so I'm thinking maybe that was something a bit too intense for her age.

Any advice?

(pic unrelated attention getter)

Only I get to do that

what do you need advice for?

About 70% of children from black fathers are raised in single parent households. Let that sink in. The odds are only about 3/10 that this black man will actually support his kids.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/573,869,36,868,867/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

kill yourself

>not my daughter
>posts picture of openly homosexual man who prefers to fuck black guys

You ask us to pretend that hes smart, has a good job, and takes care of himself and herself.

The fact that he knocked her up outside of marriage isn't taking care of themselves is it.
He didn't even ask for your blessing did he.

You daughter basically just stated, that she fucked up and got pregnant, and is going to continue this fuck up with someone who doesn't even have the balls to talk to you and explain things.
He couldn't be bothered putting the effort in to deal with you, what are the odds he'll actually bother to stick around.

Given the huge number of single black mothers there are, are you really suggesting i'd be happy that my daughter would be a single white mother?

Love is love, I'd support her.

I'd take my kid to an abortionist and have the little half breed killed. Then I would hunt down the negro and make it plain that if he even accidently ended up in the same place as my kid that he would die. Fuck that racial shit. Just because I was weak and fucked/knocked up a negro doesn't mean I would allow my kid to go that route.

>Love

Yeah, you will see how much he loves her when he skips town and never talks to her again.

cucks detected

might stop sharing this the site is very slow

Because the average Black man is fucking retarded.

Tbh every smartass niggers act like a fellow white male, so don't give a fuck as long as it's not a baboon.

This

>implying men can breed
>implying anyone cares about black men only banging other dudes and not reproducing

Good try though.

Disown daughter, kill nigger.

If the guy has a good, steady job and takes care of his shit, why should I care? At least the kid would have a two-parent home.

I'd just be worried they were only getting married for the baby's sake. That's sure to lead to divorce and a lot of issues for my grandkid.

I wouldn't? Why assume that I'm such a racist degenerate?

Got it all wrong. Fuck nigger to establish dominance. Fuck daughter until she aborts genetically inferior child.

>Explain why would you abandon your daughter just because of that detail?

Chris Rock logic: There are "Black" People, and there are "Niggers".

If you factor out the race issue, it's about financial stability more than anything. Because she is your daughter, and you NEED to know that she'll be okay, as the parent's life reaches into old age and pass away.

If the white daughter wants to hook up with a black person, and talk about marriage and a baby. Sure, go for it; I'm sure they'd prefer he be white, but if the new world order calls for more mixed races, that's the way it is.

HOWEVER, is he stable? Good job, good prospects, good attitude, speaks well, intellegent? Obviously there are African American men who excel at all those things and would be a good suitor to provide for her and their children.

...then there are niggers, and the idea how stupid white-girls are to commercial ploys.

Listening to rap, party night-club house music, "livin' the life", then swooning over some Nig flashing swag and acting just like a 'rapper'. Stupid white-girl goes moist. Shacks up with him. Gets preggo, and the Nig runs away when the 'honeymoon' ends to continue his poseur life. And the white-girl is stuck leeching off her parents, because no one will date a single white mother with a black child. Unless she goes turbo-slut to get a guy, but sometimes that might start the cycle again to the point she'll be on Maury figuring out which child is who's.

...as a parent, you don't want to see your child in that kind of mess. And unfortunalty there are more niggers than there are strong Black People. Either by their own choice, or just the shitty hand they were dealt because of oppressive marginalizing our society had done. Even if the daughter landed with the strong Black person, he would still face a level of racism (even in the most liberal cities) that could prevent him from reaching that full potential; and the daughter would have to bare that weight as well.

i'd raise her better than to fall for a nigger

are you a nigger OP ? Oh .. sorry.. dark skinned ?