this, also fukkk shqiperir

JEBEM TI ZENO MAJKU
JTZM

H O X H A B E S T

Maкeдoнци,хoћe ли бити paтa?

op is a fag

Whats up wagecucks ?

i want madam queen to sit on my face

>Albanians unironically think their language isn't the ugliest sound a human can produce out of his mouth

this will happen sooner than you think, ellada + Servia + rossia = + ΙΕΡΗ ΣΥΜΜΑΧΊΑ +

Пичкa ти мaтepинa.

Macedonia won't be just wewuz in our Kingdom, they will be really important

and once again, fuck Albanania

The inbred dogs there will be exterminated

fixed

THIS

shit thread

shit flag

this

you can take your mutant parrot and shove it up your cryptoserbian greek youknowhat

t. I've lost all wars against Greece and Srbija but In my head I think I've won

choke on a dick

lets just create a byzantine federation(serbia+bulgaria+greece) and remove kebab and make konstantinopoli our capital

Didn't you see their treacherous comments above? Bulgarians don't want anyone to trust them and neither we should

We'll also need Romania to be our cioban-provinciali.

cringe

(You)

why do they do this

>muh orthodogs empire

lol maybe they should translate it fully

hey don't worry, once we convert you to the true faith you can be part too

(You)

But I am catholic

desu the best idea is a european federation, but one that is pro-european, not anti

i.e. no more hordes of immigrants and stimulate the natives to have more babies instead

that's literally the only flaw of the current system of the west

and then we unite the rest of the world under european hegemony and we can finally turn to exploring space as a united european led earth

CAN THE WAR START ALREADY

UBI

KOLJI

DA

Worst idea. Union of Sovereign States, not United States of Europe, all right? Praise patriotism.

>he wants more than 500 million people on this shitty """continent"""
>he literally wants a dictatorship
>he literally wants his country to lose total control over amending EU policies as political control transcends the national level and governs from the supranational level
>he literally wants to be taxed as much as a Northern European
>he wants to repeat the mistakes of all the empires that tried to conquer the world
>he wants to waste resources exploring a gigantic vacuum which is dead in a radius of hundreds of light years

there are examples of centralized states size and territory comparable to those of Yurp

>he doesn't want to be a space haiduc ambushing space turks and stealing their Earth credits to distribute to the poor astro colonizers from your village colony on Mars

>that one Serb posting under Greek flag

SIPTAR

NE

POSTOJI

But do these centralized states have 87 distinct ethnicities?

>inb4 Russia is a Federation hurrr
yeah, after literally millions of people were relocated and died and were settled back in the wrong places and starved to death again and warred against since the 17th century with a military force that is nowadays 2x bigger in size and God knows how many times more battle-hardened than the EU military force.

What war do you want if 90% of the posters here haven't even served their country

>that one booger with the EU flag

Do you think India, China, and the US are ethnically homogeneous?

Why do you keep calling me a Serb?

You're "xpozed-ing" the thread with such posts

Its the first time I call you out.
'Special relation' between Greek people and Serb people -> IRL all Greeks I know dont give any fuck about Serbia
Red Star Belgrade being the best team -> that statement from someone outside Serbia, sorry I am not buying it.
Reacts to being called out as slav, every 2nd post is about Serbia.

Childish desu

>China
>as proportionally diverse as the EU
The Han ethnic group represents more than 90% of all chinks. When Germans represent more than 90% of all Europeans, then you can compare them.

>the US
>as proportionally diverse as the EU
White Americans are 70+% of the total population. They all speak the same language and have the same culture. Muh heritage is nothing more than a joke to them. "I'm, like, sooo toates 1/356th French".
>All right.
>Do you speak French then?
>Uhh wee. Jee parlay un poo de frunsay.

Meanwhile the EU is 80 million Germans, 60 million French, 60 million British, 55 million Italians, 50 million Spanish, 40 million Poles, etc. etc. you get the point. There isn't a single dominant people as in China and the US.

most don't (but your average person doesn't care about the Balkans in general anyway) but we still have the warmest feelings for Serbs as far as the Balkans are concerned

>special relations between Serbia and Greece

Yes, believe it or not, they do exist. Ist not something we talk all day long, tho

>implying that Crverna Zvezda isn't the best team in Balkans

Yeah, it is though.

>Reacts being called a slav

Yes because I happen to be Greek

As for India:

Indo-Aryan 72%, Dravidian 25%, Mongoloid and other 3% (2000)

Again a dominant group emerges. Even if they split themselves into sects like the gypsies that they are, they're still a poo in loo country and we shouldn't be taking examples from them.

>implying conscription increases your chances of survival

this shit only teaches you how to obey orders. the americans didn't have conscription before ww2, they were just drafted.

the soviets did, and look how well it worked out for them - they lost millions of people. it doesn't matter how much training you've got when your commander treats you like a piece of meat and tells you to charge a machine gun nest with a shovel + modern warfare is all about drones and gay warfare from a continent away, so conscription literally won't teach you shit.

Might be, the Greeks I know arent exactly nationalists, though still proud people.

Jebem ti mater, fakeovic

"indo-aryan" is like saying "slavic" but we're actually talking almost even greater diversity in the former case

India is probably more varied than Europe in all sorts of ways

this

>Indian society is traditionally divided into castes or clans, not ethnicities, and these categories have had no official status since independence in 1947, except for the scheduled castes and tribes which remain registered for the purpose of affirmative action.

Like I said, just like fucking gypsies. They might be as "diverse" as they claim to be, but their genes show that they're derived from the same Poo of Дpишнa

oh hey, look, it's another mouthy racist on the internet

>their genes show

wrt genetics, indian subpopulatians are more distant to each other than europeans are, look here

>calls me childish
>replies with high school tier insults

EuFag everyone

>japanese
>chinese
>this close
fook off mayt

debt relief for greece now

old

East Asia (China-Japan-Korea) forms a very tight cluster, probably the most tight cluster of any large metageographical region since their ancestry is very similar. same with Europe which forms a very tight cluster on a global scale

your greek ass is tight around my gorilla dick

The entire Milky Way galaxy looks like a very tight cluster from a far away distance too.

Poos in loos are poos in loos with castes like gypps. They are the worst 3rd world shithole and constitute no example to follow.

>gorilla alpha male dick
>meanwhile I remember boogos here making 3 threads in a weekday morning, talking about how fucked they'd be if some proposition for the reintroduction of conscription were to pass
hahahhaha weaklings

that's because my virginal ass is so tight it would stay tight even around your tiny dick. gorillas have tiny dicks and huge balls after all, though Bulgarians lose even that with their steroids

i have no clue whom you're arguing in your head with. i was just making the point that in some respects India is even more diverse than Europe (including genetics which was brought up)

i don't care for the argument over a European-wide state

>Serbs are southern orthodox slavs
>Bulgarians are southern orthodox slavs
>They hate each other

fuck sovereign statelets, we need a superstate, we need an empire, we need a united earth

its all the fyromacedonians fault ofc

>slavs
triggered!

The bulgarian flag is so comfy

it reminds me of mountains and snow and wooden log cabins and comfy cyrillic fonts

maybe because i spent every winter in borovets as a kid

it reminds me of a sickly pale ass spurting bloody diarrhea

flag elitism will not be tolerated

I heard two moldovan accents today..

>when you have the most epic beard in the tribe and one of your sons is кьoce

back to plebbit, cuck

>bulgarians
>slavs

My mistake, Turks then

ЦУЦA! :O

>serbshits wrote it in latin
lol

fyrombey is that your bike?

>КУКABИИИЦAAAAAA

Not in irl

Watch it, kiwi.

>in irl
>in in real life

Even gypsies hate being called Indians.

Bozgor imputit

what's that?

nu mai sta cu părinții

no

primul pentru al qaida
youtube.com/watch?v=tCVxVZk1pw4

BIG MALLS

Skopje > Sitfia

Is this what you do all day every day? That relay sad even for 4chin.

My youtube account with commercial purposes is now averaging 600 USD a month, 5 more years and Ill be independent.

Tell us your secrets

is there a way to get money from youtube other than via substantial viewership? because you'd need a good amount of viewers for that, no?

There is no secret to it, its all organic growth, didnt pay for any views yet. I try to upload 1 video per day usually.