Studies show Sup Forums is probably the least intelligent board in Sup Forums

Studies show Sup Forums is probably the least intelligent board in Sup Forums

>Study shows conservatives are less intelligent than liberals
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

>Another study showing the same result even in a worldwide scale
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

>Racists tend to be less intelligent than average
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

you tried

Did you know studies have shown liberals cry a lot more, not because they're sad, but because they're mentally unstable?

Also

>using Sup Forums as a conservative baseline

Is CTR still paying you assholes?

I would rather cry more than having a lower IQ

This shit is why Trump won OP.

I mean, you can try to deny the facts, but it's crystal clears that conservatives are less intelligent according to studies

I mean, you can try to deny the facts, but it's crystal clear that conservatives are less intelligent according to studies

That may be true, but the independents are absolutely disgusted by the rhetoric and straw mans, and would let the world burn to be rid of it.

Good one. You keep crying and I'll keep amounting to more than a just self loathing whiny shit who can't do any constructive self internalizing.

You mean to say that those that use criteria such as nationality or skin pigment when assessing individuals are inherently less intelligent?

Whoa.

Most black people are liberal, yet conservatives are still less intelligent on average.

It's probably because most conservatives are uneducated rural racist kids

A lot of people hate what they can't understand, and they can't understand a damn thing.

Also let me add neither do libtards, the 2 party system is fucking disgusting.

Brilliant, but idiots can still legally vote, so perhaps throwing insults around isn't the best way to further your cause?

This IS why trump won.

Ok so a bunch of dickbag liberal elitists with degrees in gender studies and classic greek literature voted clinton over trump. This is the very attitude that got trump elected; the elitist minority shitting on middle america. "educated" does not mean smarter.

Muh nigga

That and we still want to hold politicians accountable for crimes. I believe Trump will be watched like a hawk, where with Hillary wasn't even elected and it was social suicide to talk ill of her at all.

Why not post this on Sup Forums then? How is this relevant to Sup Forums?

Trolls can't read... Duh

OP is a butthurt redditfag.

Why wont he post this on Sup Forums itself?

Oh that's right because he'd get BTFO'd and laughed off the board.

Stay mad, dipshit.

Two things wrong with your post here, man.

Number 1: not everyone on Sup Forums is trolling. I'd think you'd know this if you honestly believe what you just posted. Either they're all just trolling and don't believe their own ideology, or they're stupid and they do. Can't be both.

Number 2: Sup Forums is the board with the most trolling. Half the comments on this fucking shitty board is obvious bait.

In summation, fuck off.

>Dailymail
k

Yes it does, liar. Your straw-man cowardice exposes the right wing. Education is knowledge, and the education in question is across all areas of study. Ignorance sides with Trump.

You know half the subs on reddit are basically just normie Sup Forums.

>b-bb-b-but reddit

No, shut up redditard faggot.

Education isn't intelligence, rich faggots voted hillary.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry for triggering you but it's true my friend, you're just the autismo version of reddit.

>reading fake news
Lel