Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with modern females?

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with modern females?

Well, white """""""""men""""""""" gave them the right to vote, and it all went downhill from there

She wrote this article to let her readers know that men still hit on her at 27.

Fuck this egoist bitch.

television and films

must be fake

>adult who plays Pokemon is fucked up in the head

hmmm

>someone asked her a question
>she gets triggered

It was very obnoxious of her to chimpout when he merely asked if she was playing pokemon go. She sounds like weirdo feminist.

But at the same time, it's also weird of the guy to ask for the numbers of random women on the street. "Hey stranger, let's meet up again (they never met up ever, so why is it an 'again'?) or maybe catch Pokemon or something"

They got the right to vote

>Did you catch the pokemon?
>Yes, I did sorry, got to go.

Genuine retards.

you must remember to sage AND report

i like how women say all men think about is sex as an ulterior motive, when its obvious women do it too

>Did you catch it? I don't mind if you did.

Confirmed not actually playing the game. That isn't how it works. There isn't just one pokemon in the area for someone to catch and claim for themselves.

She's right though, grown ass men having any interest in Pokemon whatsoever is pathetic.

Hello fellow redditor!

I too, enjoy being troll'd by unsourced image macros on the internet.

This guy knows what's up

>men hit on me
>i have a boyfriend
>i'm still wanted
>my body isn't rapidly approaching the age where I will be passed over for younger women

why does it seem like no girls ever want to be hit on

>woman who definitely has better things to do than wandering the streets throwing fictional pokeballs at made-up creatures

Yeah like bitching about basic social interaction in a newspaper. I'm someone who has social anxiety but I recognize it being my issue and not something to blame on others.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

You bunch of fucking quilts will reply to anything as long at the first image contains a woman.

because the need to be controlled and dominated is a subconscious desire in women, but consciously they have been brainwashed by feminism to believe their femininity is weakness and thus try to front to show how they dont need men

They want to be hit on by attractive guys, user.