I refuse



Yet you are here. Why?

The ultimate brown note.

KEK

why did they sacrifice him when he produces that much fertilizer

A riddle for the ages indeed

Anyone got the comic?

Dude, just type in "Tuba Vore Reddit"; they have the entire thing on a thread there.

oh shit I remember this

Its the most concentrated extract of autism in existence

FUCK I REMEMBER THIS COMIC

Now you have it for real :)

some one make a new thread this is...this...*hurk*

There's a new one already

Probably your shit drawing ability

It makes you choke up with tears of joy?

nothing like some tuba music to loosen your bowels

Indeed. How long do you think he was holding all that in there?

This is a scatshit thread now!
Post all your shadshit!

probably has to try forcing it back every performance

OP and drawer of OP pic here. Here's some other scat requests I've done.

Grease Version

And extra greasy version. This was actually a request from Sup Forums but was originally delivered on /trash/ so it wouldn't scare the normies.

Spot the difference?

Also I drew this for an user here who made his own thread asking for a space kitty dump.

The turd has grease on it.

Damn, that must be a struggle. Must have been holding it in all year.

It is probably why he is so chubby since almost all of that is just one giant turd built up inside of him begging to spill right out.

A big chubby turd belly? That sounds kinda hot.

mustve filled that tuba up when they sacrificed him

Lets out big farts while playing and no one notices since they are as low as the notes from his tuba.

Fun fact : I still popped a boner from the comic as shitty as it was just because seeing the scat with his clothing on was a nice touch

Really wish it was just a standard full tour vore comic instead of some weird ass tuba vore - get eaten by some other fat lizard fucker or something

Maybe that's why they sacrificed him. The Behemoth can't actually make good fertiliser, so they must sacrifice good fertiliser makers like Timothy to maintain the facade.

Maybe he doesn't even play the tuba at all, and every note in every performance was him farting and everyone falling for it.

What do you think of the OP pic?

I am just imagining a uniform mixed in the scat so it can be more along the lines of what would have made the comic work for me

So you don't actually like scat unless it's post-vore?

Scat on its own is nice but the idea of someone being turned into it is also pretty nice

Something about seeing the turd with their clothes on it was pretty unique and did something I have not really seen prior

...in a good way

...tuba vore is a bad way of being unique

What about turd size? Are you okay with hyper turds like these if they had clothes on?

Absolutely plus it can imply there was a lot in those bowels alongside with the unfortunate soul that got boiled up into one

Well I'm not into lethal stuff I'm afraid. I don't like the idea of people dying in my fetish stuff.

Feel free to edit my pic to make a post-vore version if you wish.

as poorly drawn as the comic was the scat isnt somehow

I like imagining him unloading in a bandstand or something since he cannot hold it back anymore and just lets loose as he is playing burying everyone in it

Too bad the digestive process makes no sense here

Damn, I like the way you think. I mean I'd prefer it if no-one else was there and he just filled the bandstand because he need a place to go, but as long as no-one is hurt that's an amusing concept.

Big solo performance and after almost holding it all the way through a song he ends up unloading after blowing one final long bass note that loosens his bowels up having him fill up that entire band stand with an audience watching in shock

the vore process makes no sense either

I like the sound of this, user. We need more drawfags in here.

People are not going to really draw scat in one of these threads unfortunately but it would be a lot of fun to see

I'd draw it but it's really late (early) here and I gotta go to bed, plus the OP itself took me like three hours. Paint's too much of a pain to draw with.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5rcHVhhaS4

Would be playing some of these and would let loose holding one for too long with a massive turd firing its way out of him

Well if you ever stop by a thread again just give a heads up since it would be a lot of fun to see

>and would let loose holding one for too long with a massive turd firing its way out of him
Kek, that'd be hilarious. Turd cannon!

I stop by from time to time. I don't know how I'd know if you were there though.

Hello friend. Thank you for stopping by the true drawthread. What brings you here?

Just drop something about the bandstand idea and I will respond if I am there

Gotcha. Well I'm leaving now. Hopefully everyone keeps posting til bump limit. Maybe we might get some nice content.

Nah everyone will go back to just posting avatars in the other thread I am sure but this was fun while it lasted here

i am requesting these:
-squid squad
-a funny fish
-a dog in a funny situation
-monsters (cute)
-chibi style antropomorphic rabbits (and other animals)

There's at least 9 posters that should stop

vore can be fun since just the idea of bubbling goop covering someone in a belly is sort of fun you just need to remove the idea of death since it is fictional

>fan art of the tuba dino vore comic

I have seen it all...

Guys, can we please stop shitposting?
I just want to request some band dinosaur tubavore and go about my day, please.

It's not really fanart. The OR asked for Tuba Scat but I said I'd rather not so he asked for the Dino instead.

With vore and scat for me I just imagine you are being turned into a turd rather than you dying horribly and your remains spilling out

Requesting Alexandra Walters, 1 of my oc's or Original characters of Arthur
As if she were a fan of the Orlando Magic from the NBA

I agree with this individual.

oh my god

why

Why not?

post moar tuba scat

There isn't much out there unfortunately

Glad I'm not alone on getting a whyboner to this shit.

>moar
you have seen it all my friend
time for you to draw some

Is this a tubavore thread in disguise

>disguise
OP is a dead give away

B
R
O
W
N

N
O
T
E

Why isn't he shitting into the tuba like a toilet?

free him

>tfw when you dont have an obese tuba playing bf to shit all over you

Kahili requests

/r/ lewd toobas