Your country

>your country
>white chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Which one bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/_rIJt2273H08/TH-4rom66mI/AAAAAAAABXA/j1P9TPVnlh8/s1600/salmiakki.jpg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white,asian,black

Milk

Reminder that white chocolate is not real chocolate but an abomination made of butter and sugar.

Reminder that chocolate is Mexican so, my opinion > your opinion.

Dark chocolate master race.

Milk chocolate of course. None of that vomit chocolate that Hershey's makes though.

Dark for general cravings, white if I want something very very sweet. Milk is shitty imo

Milk chocolate, because I'm not an old school manly man (dark) and not a complete wacko (white).

None of them, I'm not a fatty.

Flag
Only this is good
2.bp.blogspot.com/_rIJt2273H08/TH-4rom66mI/AAAAAAAABXA/j1P9TPVnlh8/s1600/salmiakki.jpg

> dark chocolate
> making you fat

Pick one, it also has noticeable health benefits

t. 40 year old middle class white woman

White chocolate is pure fat, its has more fat than cocoa

>white chocolate isn't even chocolate
>milk chocolate is too sweet sometimes
>dark chocolate instead of coffee

might as well eat it refrigerated

chocolate makes me feel sick

1.flag
2.milk chocolate

>white
most unhealthy
>milk
middle
>dark
most healthy

really makes you think

dark because it reminds me of delicious BBC

Changes depending on my mood

Dark

Milk for regular store brand shit.

Dark if its a nice brand.

>asian
there's no yellow chocolate, you traces of chink

This.

Except most stores sell a good brand dark chocolate anyway.

>Reminder that chocolate is Mexican so, my opinion > your opinion.
It's europeans who cut it with milk and honey to drink it, and later gave it this solid form.
You used to drink it with piment for fuck's sake.

>It's europeans who cut it with milk and honey to drink it, and later gave it this solid form.
And it was Novohispanics (Mexicans) the ones who did that, so yes, Mexican, not Aztec, not Spaniard, but a combination: Mexican.

Solid for, chocolate bar you see in the picture and that we are discussing, was made in europe, and not by mexican expats. In the 19th century.

It doesn't matter, chocolate with sugar is still Mexican. And so is chewing gum and popcorn :^)

I'll tell anyone it's dark chocolate, but since this is an anonymous board I dare admit I prefer milk chocolate.

Mexican food master race.

When we're talking drinking chocolate we'll listen to you then.
With all the natural authority over solid chocolate an enlightened european has, I declare chocolate with nuts in it to be best chocolate.

white chocolate>milk chocolate>dark chocolate 2bqh

/Fruit & Nut/ bros WW@

Dark chocolate

>he doesn't know

dark chocolate over 72% cocoa is pretty healty and good. the others are a treat that i only enjoy as munchies when im baked

nee

don't really like chocolate

but milk

sometimes dark

white chocolate is plastic

Dark chocolate. White and milk are for pussies.

i like all, variety is preferable to a favourite. If 3 were presented and I had to choose, I would do it on a whim.

I can eat any chocolate except chocolate with nuts, it's just wrong. It's like mixing milk with beer.

Is bucheron store shit?

Black chocolate, the blacker the better

Definitely milk chocolate

in any kind of chocolate, you get more calories via fat than sugars so I'm kinda wondering why you think dark chocolate is less fattening considering it's almost half made of fats

Milk chocolate.
t. inventors of decent chocolate.
yer welcome.

id say dark chocolate cos its the healthiest
white is degenerate
milk one tastes the best

milk

milk, but i like white too

milk or dark
white """chocolate""" is garbage

White > Milk > Dark

white chocolates are for fatfags

White is best
I don't care if it's not chocolate, it could have 0% cocoa i don't care it tastes much better

dark chocolate

dark>white>milk

white

>eating dark chocolate because it's healthier

Dark. Milk chocolate and white chocolate are just too sweet, they make me feel sick.

White or Milk

Dark is a meme

USA
Dark is the only acceptable answer

This

>except chocolate with nuts
But that's the best kind

>he doesn't eat 100% dark chocolate
You call yourself a man? lmao

dark chocolate is absorutery disgustingu

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the same people who like it also prefer black bread

Dark chocolate obviously, its the only worthy choice only cucks eat milk and white chocolate

White > Brown > Black

Milk > white > dark 4moi

Hazelnut

70% cocoa chocolate master race here
it's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet like milk or white chocolate

>It's like mixing milk with beer.
Actually, it's like chocolate with coconut: it's one of the best things ever but there's always that one guy who says it isn't.

t. cuck
enjoy jamal fucking your futute partners, you filthy racetraitor

I purchased a 90% cocoa chocolate from Poland a few months ago. It's still lying in my freezer. Tastes like shit, how do I finish it?

Make hot cocoa.

Dark. I just recently bought some chocolate bar molds, bought a bag of dark chocolate rounds, and started making my own bars. So far, I've only made sea salt and roasted almond bars, but I'm planning on crushing some coffee beans and adding them in next time.

If you have a thermometer and patience, I'd recommend doing it. The key is to temper the chocolate so that it forms a nice, slightly glossy bar with a good snap when you break it.

Why not both?

HEAR YE HEAR YE
make way for the ACTUAL bithplace of chocolate: Guatemala.
if you eat anything other than dark chocolate you are a degenerate.
bonus points for traditional xela chocolate but i wouldn´t expect anyone outside of here to know about it

POO

bitter dark chocolate is the patrician choice

White chocolate is fucking vile. It literally made me hold back vomit the first time I had it.

all are good

50-60% when it's a solid bar
higher only in cakes or pralines
lesser in cookies or chocolate bar like snickers
white is nearly always shit

shitty white chocolate is awful, indeed. but the more expensive ones are quite good

White chocolate tastes good, but only for a first few bites. Dark chocolate tastes fine for a first few bites and then starts tasting like shit. Milk chocolate tastes the same no matter how much you eat it, and it also tastes fine

why do americans have such weak palates?
they /literally puke/ from eating even the most basic vegetables, is your food really that removed from reality?

I doubt it would change my opinion. That turbo-creaminess is sickening

pic related

Wavel's white chocolate is the worst thing I've eaten in my life desu

white milk
darkie out

Wew

POO

i don't like it either. it's quite average imo. milka is the best

Usually white chocolate. It's sooo good, and I only ever eat dark chocolate when I'm given a piece by someone.

I rarely consume milk chocolate, usually in the form of pastries, bread spreads, etc.

flag
white chocolate

>Reminder that white chocolate is not real chocolate but an abomination made of butter and sugar.

Is this true?

Dark ofc

with rhubarb

I sometimes unironically eat 99% dark. I'm very used to it now.

Burger

I take it dark, like my men

German chocolate and Portuguese chocolate.

Milk with with some kind of nut
Dark chocolate tastes like dirt
Cocoa is not meant to be eaten pure despite what chocolate autists say