Where is your outrage Sup Forums ?

Where is your outrage Sup Forums ?
We always fought for animal rights and the respect of animals,though the small cucks on Sup Forums think animal abuse is good.

>They're just animals
We're just humans, whats your point?
>kek user sensitive bitch
Sup Forums called Saturday Caturday

Other urls found in this thread:

theriflebird.com/animals/punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cucks
I'm not sure you know what this word means

>humanely

sure lets start having the mother fuckers pay taxes too.

(insert shoveldog here)

>Let's tax shit for it to have rights

You'd surely know quite a lot about it wouldn't you, user.

I was your mom's bull for a while, so yeah I guess I would

There's a right way and a wrong way to do this. The wrong way is to b pose it like a bleeding heart bitch looking for a PA request. I'm going to rape my dog tonight, because you're such a bitch.

>PA request
How new are you?

want a smoothie, OP?

Try something new, I've seen this already.

Shoveldog anyone?

Yet another faggot doesn't actually know what a PA request is. And yeah, Sup Forums has the potential to do far more damage than most other organizations when it wants to because we don't play by the normal societal rules. And we used to employ it, but now we've been flooded with retarded faggots who just scream NYPA like one of Pavlov's dogs because they saw it happen in another thread and mistakenly took that to mean it's somehow cool to shoot down any idea that anybody has without actually evaluating its merit

That's to much for the newfags on this thread, settle down user.

Its just a dog being put in a pool, i'm sure Peta being up their ass will be enough.

Have you seen the photo where the 2 turkish guys are cutting the ears off of a doge because it lost a fight, now that's some fucked up shit right there.

Who the fuck even trusts tmz?
You have to be seriously retarded to trust their stories at face value.

>Who the fuck even trusts tmz?
Yet you're assuming this is an actual dog trainer?

Nope, link please

Seriously, nobody gives a single fucking shit.

Even if you don't believe it's an actual trainer you can clearly see that the dog is not being abused.
And hell, peta shows up to sets that have cockroaches in them to make sure that they're being treated right. Do you think that they would allow a dog to abused while there?

>Nobody gives a single fucking shit

Yet it's blowing up everywhere?

Did you watch the video buddy?

Rekt

>mom jokes
What the fuck?

*claps*

It's about time someone said it, this place is starting to resemble a pirate radio station that went commercial. Now the newfahs come armed with generic responses... and actual worthy schemes are shot down with NYPA because that's what all the cool kids say.

Like spiderman memes being spammed in good threads, and the faggots spamming it have no idea why it became a thing in the first place... and a good thread 404's because it hits img limit

Random has become the most predictable board in this site

theriflebird.com/animals/punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos/

>Random has become the most predictable board on this site

Jesus christ I never thought about it this way but it's totally true, fuck that's painful to hear

This is how Sup Forums goes
>Rekt threads
>Trap threads
>YLYL threads
> WWYD threads
>Loli threads

Welcome to Sup Forums where newfags try to be edgy and try to convince themselves that they aren't new, it's the best part.

This