Lmao mad xdd

lmao mad xdd

Other urls found in this thread:

nachi.org/forum/f19/gfi-protected-25058/#post306501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks pretty stable to me

>americans are so dumb they think city power is enough to fucking kill you if it goes in the less-conductive-than-tap-water pool
KEK
the rubber slippers were a nice touch
an ameridumb couldn't come up with something like this

Theyre called slides

Americans are also Europeans, the contents are the same.
Being a Christian is to be an idiot.

>earthed
>floating on rubber slippers

No problems, you might get a small shock, but then you should call an electrician because your fuse cabinet is failing.

Clearly Poles just having a good time.

this

if you got some knowledge in electricity, you'll instantly know its not any big deal

*tips fedora*

Only in the US do you need a funny hat to show you don't believe in fairy tales.

>he doesn't know how electricity works
here are the original pics, if you're looking for them
nachi.org/forum/f19/gfi-protected-25058/#post306501

Wow... I guess the Europeans got BTFO... By the superior American intellect... Woah...

It's just a meme friendo.

>ST plates
Jesus Germans, look less likes Poles right next to our borders please.

Took you long enough, bro.

dumb white people

/thread

>Poles
They're balding. It's obviously Dutch.

Go jack off to pedofile manga, heretic

The pic is set up probably for the sake of making the meme picture. There is no real electricity and nobody in pic is actually in danger.

When you know a bit of electric you know thats not lethal. THey could only feel a bit tickling. However its stupid because the differential will fall and electricity will go out.

Not saying this isn't stupid but it is not dangerous, the current will short in the shortest way between phase and neutral. Even in close proximity of two bare wire you would only feel some trickling.

>moving the beers into the pool so you don't have to get out every 10 minutes

beautiful european engineering, burgers on suicide watch

Bud, we're way ahead of you on this technological front.

only spendthrifts stupid cosnsumerist americans need this kind of trash when you clearly can do the same thing for free

Sound like a fucking commie. Go lynch yourself.

AFAIK these are Germans and they're testing some kind of water proof electric multi-socket (or w/e these things are called in English).

Kek, why so arseblasted, amerishart?

I just sound like someone that can appreciate simple things, I do not need to buy 50 types of cooking robots to make a stew, unlike you uncultured swines of americans
everything is wrong with your sub-"culture" I will annihilate you should you cross my path

this so much

>Call an electrician
>For a tripped fuse