Trumps attorney general is going to shut down Colorado with civil forfeitures on every pot related business...

Trumps attorney general is going to shut down Colorado with civil forfeitures on every pot related business. He's going to take their houses and card along with their businesses.
Is this what you voted for?

Other urls found in this thread:

kdvr.com/2017/01/10/sessions-suggests-trump-administration-could-stamp-out-legal-marijuana/
businessinsider.com/where-is-marijuana-legal-2016-11
youtube.com/watch?v=PeI48IBsY84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kdvr.com/2017/01/10/sessions-suggests-trump-administration-could-stamp-out-legal-marijuana/

why did only 1 state legalize weed?

Yes that's what I voted for. Obama had no regard for law . States can't just legalize something that's illegal on the federal level.

Bye bye sancuary cities too.

>States can't just legalize something that's illegal on the federal level.
You mean like discrimination? Oh the irony

>people still smoke weed regardless of who they buy it from
>government no longer makes any money from it, starts having to spend money on law enforcement and incarceration again
>profit?

Who fucking cares ? Nobody who wants weed has had any trouble getting it since the 70s. People who set up legal weed businesses are idiots since it was only a matter of time until the anti drug facists were back in power and they get fucked in the ass.

By 2030 It projected to be worth more than $30 Billion a year business

So much for your "Muh States' Rights", Republicans! AHAHAHAHA!

Ah, the GOP. Party of states' rights my ass.

locking up people for weed and civil forfeiture is worth much more than that.

Funny, so you're all for states rights when it comes to shit you like, but when it's shit you don't like, it's "omg federal law"

but when people realize the civil forfeiture is against what they believe in, they will be upset

Let alone the majority of americans are in favor of legalizing, if you go the opposite way, people will start losing their power

But muh states rights!!!!

Hahahaha you fucking jibbering idiot/faggot.

It will make Trump a one term president

weed ain't legal kid.

Will of the people eh.

antidrug fascist. twelve year old confirmed.

yawn. cry more

sure kid. people are losing their homes.
pot? who cares about potheads?

I'm pretty liberal, but fuck potheads.

Federally it's illegal. States' Rights? Yeah no, not with drugs.

I hope Sessions puts as many potheads and opiate-users in prison, as possible.

>I'm pretty liberal
>States' Rights? Yeah no, not with drugs.

People who suck at lying should goto Sup Forums and learn how it's done first

Then you are absolutely not liberal in any way shape or form, and should probably educate yourself and reevaluate the validity of all of your opinions.

muh education.
fuck off kid.

you're a moron

ow... wow... so..... stupid... thats the only word that comes to mind.

why are libtards so pissed? there are consequences to losing elections. if your team doesn't show up to vote, DON'T WHINE.

and FUCK JUNKIES.

that isn't what the article says at all

Please....GO BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums

I posted the article in response to OP

Yup, eat shit potheads

this is hilarious!

states rights? states RAPES!

Lol you Republicans are such good debaters.

this

Sessions literally said he was not going to commit to vigorously enforcing the law and that, *wink wink*, "congress is entitled to change federal law if they feel so inclined".

learn to read, literally everyone in this country is stupid, doesn't matter what party you're from

i'm going to go smoke some weed now, stay mad though antidrug fags l0l

Why bother. You Leftists can't seem to get much past, "WAAAA. TRUMP'S A MEANIE. HIL WON THE POPULAR VOTE."

>Unironically proving his point

sure, kid.

yawn.

It's a lot more than one. Colorado was simply one of the first.

businessinsider.com/where-is-marijuana-legal-2016-11

would you look at that colorado didn't vote for him.

liberals in america aren't for freedom.

No, I voted against dipshits like you.
Is this what you wanted to hear?

you do realize that congress for the past couple years voted/passed(in bipartisan support) to not prosecute someone federally unless they are breaking the state laws

That is such a well supported argument

>Good people don't smoke marijuana
There you have it. You should listen to what your elected officials tell you and keep in mind, civil disobedience is still disobedience.

sure, kid.

Hey, it's "sure kid" guy. Didn't I just see you in the last pol thread?

look at all these moralists out in force today "you can't legalize something that's federally illegal!"

*votes trump and watches republicans slash and burn and delegitimize the federal govt*

you guys should have paid more attention in school what a bunch of dummies

BINGO.

Sure, kid.

Some of you cucks sound like this guy, the absolute king of cucks and normies
youtube.com/watch?v=PeI48IBsY84

this "sure, kid" guy has replied so many times i can only conjure the image of the fat gamer shaking with rage behind his PC after being anally rekt by a pro

hes so fucking mad he cant post anything but those words

soon the caps lock will be engaged and he will attain his final autistic form

If you're not interested in talking about things like this, then why post? This isn't your little echo chamber, people are going to disagree with you.

If you aren't capable of anything apart from shitty, sardonic humour, then don't post.

Ignore him. That sad dumb fuck is in every political thread on Sup Forums.

"sure kid" guy

yaaawwn

>States can't just legalize something that's illegal on the federal level.

Except many have already!

apparently

Ironically, the threads dedicated to laughs are full of bananas, wew lads, the occasional avocado and now, pickles.

>Muh states rights
>State exercises its right to make its own legislation
>Legislation is a huge success, with crime rate going down and a huge amount of revenue coming in from taxing the new commodity.
>Do everything you can to make this new, successful state legislation completely ineffective, in a similar way to how someone might slam their balls in their new car door.

sure, kid.

Are you lost? This is Sup Forums. Every single thread is dedicated to laughs.

People who bought weed from the rec/medical shops are going to get their fucking teeth kicked in by the feds too. LOL at anyone who thought that they could break the law and get away with it in Trumps America!

>weed
>junkies

what's it like not having internet fast enough to get all your brony shit?

sure kid

the sad thing is i think you might actually believe this

stay mad and unemployed, i'll keep doing my drugs on taxpayer dollars and continue enjoying a better life than you will ever have

Pretty much.
There's an argument to be made for legalizing weed as a coup de grace to libertarianism, but I'm still pretty okay with this.

OK lad.

That's seriously fucked up.

yawn

Exactly. I don't need these class 1 narcotics-using dope fiends spiking marijuanas in my kid's schoolyard.

The sad thing is that you DON'T believe it. Mad and unemployed are two things I am not. Another thing I am not it a faggot stoner. Wish I could see when the feds kick your door down and push your shit in lol

die cancer

>he wants the law to be respected
>must be an anti drug narc
keep smoking weed bro, it certainly is easier if you retards keep losing more and more brain cells
next time you are gonna tell me how weed actually makes people smarter KEK

>Trumps attorney general is going to shut down Colorado with civil forfeitures on every pot related business
>He's going to take their houses
>He's going to take their businesses

Did Rush tell you to think that?

I herd they inject this stuff now

lol whats it like to live with delusions? do you have to take meds in the morning?

keep funding my dope habit with your shit job, i will keep making more money than you and enjoying my government insurance covering 80% of my medical marijuana related costs while you do literally nothing about it

thanks for contributing to my dope fund, though, not like you have a choice though dumb cunt lma0

good now i can earn more in the business

>moralfag detected

hahaha fags like you are genuinely funny

i could spend all day explaining what marijuana actually does to your brain but you are neither educated nor intellectually capable of grasping that caliber of information

maybe you should smoke some weed bro, you seem a little bothered by my post

When I see potheads whinging about how evil Trump is for taking away their weed, I'll think of you.

let me guess, they drink instead?

One day the people will have rights agin. It makes me sick that people still think pot is bad. Y'all the real fuck tards. We live in the age of technology and information, being ignorant is a choice when you have the internet to do research. Even if they make it illegal in legal states, it's still going to be smoked.

Your new president is a pissbaby whiny bitch with a huge crush and Vladdy Putin. How does it feel to be a trumpster-cuck?

Trump won't do shit to medical, so fuck off

Yeah, dude. The right to pollute your body and put shit in your asshole are the real, important freedoms. If we all just smoke weed we could build spaceships.
Sure he won't :^)

POTHEAD FAGGOT NIGGERS CAN FUCK OFF TO MEXICO ASSHOLE

you sound nervous

You fucking imbecile

was waiting for the reddit smileys, that's how you spot the virgins and the "went full meme" crowd

Can someone explain the states rights thing? From Denmark so haven't a clue; presuming it's literal states rights but there seems to be some underlying message that I am missing

i really couldn't possibly understand why you'd think of me because even if the dumb yellow-haired fag did attack the medical business you are either genuinely as dumb as you come off or in utter denial about how readily available and prevalent pot is

and you still pay for it because the fucking nigger selling it to me buys it with his unemployment money lma0

thanks again, dumbass bitch

Authoritarians hate individual rights. Thanks for that obvious deduction.

6 states have you retard.

And medical cannabis is legal in the majority of the country.

Says the one who literally smokes a meme.
States are given certain rights that the federal government doesn't have. In general, though, when you see "muh states' rights" it's just the tactic of the current losing side.