What is your political typology? Take the quiz and post your results in this thread:

What is your political typology? Take the quiz and post your results in this thread: people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/results/

Honestly, I don't know if my result is a good or bad thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Solid Liberal

Jesus, how the hell are you even able to handle Sup Forums when you're this far left?

Because I'm all about personal freedoms, I just don't believe in corporate freedoms

I mean, I get that, but you're obviously for all the other liberal shit like helping minorities and promoting immigration. So I just don't understand how you're capable of browsing this board.

because everyone is ignorant in some way, myself included, I get lulz from browsing, and brush off anytime I get called CTR shill or cuck anytime I bring a different side of an argument to political threads. It is better for both sides to argue with each other than to not speak at all in my point of view.

Also been lurking since 06, so it's just all the same garbage tier shit to me

And this is me as post above in another test

Me again.
Proves that tests are stupid.

>Business Conservative here

Although, not being from the USofA I have no idea about the nigger issue and many questions seemed to center around it and nothing of sorts exists here.

another test as well

I did this as well and got Gary whom I hear is retarded. (im not american and dont know shit about him)

>only one question of race

I come up as solid liberal but i don't really give a shit about immigration. I believe in the need for a strong state and a strong military and that society should be egalitarian so the quiz just puts me on the far edge of solid liberal

Can you not be a faggot please. I get your point, but you have to understand every test is different. Some are less accurate then others. The one in my OP was the most accurate I found.

He was just more of a joke, because he didn't know of allepo

>The one in my OP was the most accurate I found
Because it labeled you what you wanted to be labeled?

No, I deemed it the most accurate because it gives good questions and in-depth results. It gives you a full explanation, charts, graphs, even evidence of why you fall into a certain political category. That's why I chose this quiz.

"Next Generation Left"
>I voted Trump.

You fucked up

>solid liberal
>strong military

Wow - "liberal" really does mean something entirely different in America.
Over in Europe your views would be on the far right side of things apart from on immigration (though some Nazi groups welcome Arabic immigration - after all the enemy's enemy is a friend)

Young outsider

Check my most recent pic :P

Why aren't you on a VPN

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blocker.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

It works! I got this from my cheating boyfriend

not to sound like a money grabbing cunt but immigrants kids working is what is gonna get me some social security benefits in 50 years time, so im all for it.

Whoever made it is obviously a leftist. A lot of the questions have to do with SJW shit instead of real problems.

They dont work tho

>they took our jerbs

Business conservative master race reporting in

LoL

>they dont work
>they took our jobs
pick one

this is fucking stupid
>choose between:
>blacks are discriminated against
>it's their own fault
there is 0 inbetween in these questions and its pretty dumb for more than half of them.
>homosexuality should be encouraged
>homosexuality should be discouraged
how about i don't give a fuck?

>immigrants kids working is what is gonna get me some social security benefits in 50 years time, so im all for it.

Hahahaha ok more like they are going to bankrupt the whole system.

>>homosexuality should be encouraged
>>homosexuality should be discouraged
>how about i don't give a fuck?

That was my thought too! The question are far one way or the other way there is no middle ground

So you support faggots?

>implying that they will get any after the millennials
>implying that even millennials or even gen x will get any after baby boomers fuck off from their jobs

That whole test was like one big you are either with us or against us ploy

I thought Romney was a faggot back in the day and neocons belong in the oven. Trump is an improvement but he's not great.