Come back Loma!!! The last thread for 404'd

Come back Loma!!! The last thread for 404'd

Lorna* not Loma dude, and i doubt she will come back, but heres to hoping hm? To be perfectly honest I got that name from an old thread in 2016, with the original picture OP used for the thread. So either it was a troll thread, which doesnt seem likely due to the timestamp pics, or she used the same picture for diferant threads.

Oh well.. either way it was entertaining. Made my morning go by faster. Thanks for clearing up her name

kek, I went to make this exact thread but the file had been uploaded already.

No problem user, I hope you have a good day ahead of you.

So did mods delete the last thread because we were close to backtracing her?

I'll post the originals.

That's it, shame she probably fucked up her life in the heat of the moment.

im here. i just noticed my pic

You fool, you could have escaped.
Welcome back, enjoying Sup Forums?

Fire marshal bill?

is your name actually Lorna?

hahaha! My thoughts as well!

Did no one notice the different nail polish?

Just debating if you guys are the rude crew or the good guys.

You should already know there are no good guys here. we just want to see your pics.

Nude crew reporting in.

I'm the one who was asking 2 questions at a time.

Just be on the up and up.

probably a different hand

Write tits or pussy "wns"

not taking additional

no there could never be any other explanation...lol

well it was fun but i think ive outstayed my welcome as they say down here

My mother used to say that and she was from County Cork by way of Chicago. Where is "down here" to you?

south carolina

and here I was hoping the AMA would continue, why did you agree to visit anyway?

Post couple of new pictures and lets get this thread started! You're too beautiful to let go now!

i dont know what AMA means...can u tell me?

As Me Anything

(doesn't mean you have to answer everything)

ohhhh got it. lol yeah that was obvious. sorry

oh you haven't left yet. AMA = ask me anything, it's the thread you started before, at least before you started masturbating.

Now show us your tits again.

so pretty much "talk to me im bored"

Don't get all Lorena Bobbitt on me now! Your'e so damn cute!

So do you not have classes today? Also your whole virgin till marriage thing, is it because of your religion where you think it's sinful for premarital buggery or is it just an intimacy thing?

no idea who that is but okay. my tits are posted up above by someone else from the other thread

just the way i was brought up....no i had a class this morning...im done for the day

We need more of them. I need fresh pictures to fap.

i NEVER intended to show ONE sooo that i took lik e 7 or 8 u should just be happy. sorry

How many credits are you taking and what year are you in? Also since it was just how you were brought up does that mean it's just a sense of waiting for sex because you're used to waiting or do you have specific reasons for waiting?

It's too late now, might as well run with it.

She chopped off her husband's penis..

Speaking of penis.. I want to get hard again.. post some new pics of you. Maybe stick something up your pussy?

14 this semester im a 2nd semester freshman ....my mind right now is still i want to wait until i know i will spend my life with this guy... now would i do some other things...maybe

kek, you got horny and continued posting after the timestamp, hopefully you didn't screw up with face pictures posted elsewhere that could lead to the nudes being spread to people you know.

okay well i wasnt even alive but even still HOLY OUCH

i agree

Why nutrition, are you a health nut?

hehe yeah i am kinda a health nut. but more so exercise than diet...so im wanting to study the diet side. just wanna help others be healthy too and get paid to do it!

Always prompts less-evolved members of the audience to accuse the OP of being an attention whore. Just par for the course.

her life is already ruined, she just doesnt know it yet

partial fingerprints from her pics and her first name match her irl identity

her face comes back on an old facebook too

just wait until somebody stalks her and b gets creepy again

iirc some guy already wants 2 wear her skin lmfao

ignore this. Send tits

Send nudes

Oh God! Please tell me you're not a crossfit nutjob!

>partial fingerprints
uhuh, the cyberpolice backtraced her cuz she goofed now consequences are never the same right?

thats right

what u talking about?

Were you always like that or pushed into the field, I know alot of homeschooled kids that were basically told they could only study specific fields.

no its totally my own desire...and i was only homeschooled for few years i went to hs at a high school

Jesse Slaughter dun goofed when she attacked Sup Forums

how often do you and or your familly go to church, I've no clue what make baptists different from other christians, Are there alot of them at your school?

go 3x a week and not that many at my school

Do you dorm or commute from home? Also what do you do at church, is it just listening to passages from your sect's version/ interpretations of the bible or are there other things?

How many times a week do you masterbate? Do you ever get tempted to have sex?

i live on campus in dorm. but when at church we sing and listen to preaching from the bible

1-2x uhhhh yeah im 19 and alive im not dead

What's your stances on abortion, divorce and birth control?

ever do anal play?

haha! Touche. Do you party much? Drink alcohol? Do any drugs? Give us something here.. give us another picture of yourself. :)

abortion im 100% against. divorce should not be first choice but not bondage either. birth control like condom is fine and some pills. im not catholic lol

never have

ive been to a few. i never drink.

thats cute

she says she rubs one in 1-2 times a week

try 10-11 times per day

peasant

nobody is being mean to u...be nice please

>feels insulted for not masturbating as much as user
this is perfect

Are you in your dorm room now? Have you ever took a mirror and just studied your vagina? What do you think of it? I think you have a very nice pussy! Would you be open to oral sex?

did you vote and if so for who?

i am in dorm room. no never studied my own vagina lol. seen it and familiar with it lol. thx. hmm yeah possible.

ITT: orbiting beta-fags

>video related
>i made it for you
do you think im attractive?

I resent that, I smash the pussy almost each night, merely curious about this visitor.

Why would you shave your pussy is no one can play with it? :)

Fleshlights do not qualify as pussy. Sorry to smash your dreams.

i said in the other thread i have had a hand down there and under my shirt...also its clean..im a clean person.

God Fucking Tier.

would marry an atheist?

So in case another unexpected hand goes down there, you'd be ready? Being prepared are we? It looks good through.

nah mate, i'm engaged

I threw up a little.

no

yeah im ready

Congrats!