Good morning!

Good morning!

I am very sorry to interrupt your work, but I have an announcement that requires your immediate attention. At 10:30 A.M. today, I taped a picture of the actor Paul Dano to the wall in front of my desk. It is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while, and I am thrilled to announce that this picture of Paul Dano that I printed off the Internet is now affixed to my wall and I can look at it whenever I wish.

Working in an office can sometimes get monotonous, so I’ve introduced this picture of Paul Dano to my workspace as a way to spice things up a little bit. It also shows off my personality.

I am sure you all have a million questions, so I’d like to try to anticipate and answer some of them here.

Q: Can I come look at the picture of Paul Dano you’ve taped up at your desk?

A: Yes, absolutely. In fact, I encourage anyone who is interested to come take a look at this picture of Paul Dano whenever you’d like.

Q: Do I have to check with you prior to coming to see the picture of Paul Dano?

A: You do not need to make arrangements before coming over to take a look at the picture of Paul Dano. However, during peak hours, you may want the peace of mind of signing up on the schedule to look at the picture of Paul Dano that I will be sharing with all of you shortly via a Google Doc. People who have appointments will get priority.

Q: How many people can look at the picture of Paul Dano at any one time?

A: Given the size of my desk, the size of the picture, and the need to be mindful of my deskmate, Cheryl, please limit the group size to four or fewer at any one time. Exceptions can be made under extenuating circumstances.

Q: Can I whisper, “Wow, Paul Dano,” under my breath while I look at your picture of Paul Dano?

A: Yes, absolutely.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/attention-co-workers-i-have-taped-up-a-picture-of-paul-dano-at-my-desk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q: Did you ask Cheryl’s permission before putting up the picture of Paul Dano?

A: Rest assured, Cheryl was consulted before I taped up this picture of Paul Dano at my desk. I originally wanted the picture to be the size of a sexually mature manta ray, and she wanted the picture to be the size of a postage stamp. Luckily, we were able to compromise by settling on the current size (an eight-and-a-half-by-eleven sheet of office printer paper).

Q: I don’t like Paul Dano. Can I look at your picture of Paul Dano but pretend he is a different celebrity in my mind?

A: No.

Q: What is your favorite Paul Dano film?

A: I have never seen a Paul Dano film.

Q: What happens if Paul Dano dies unexpectedly? Will you take the picture down?

A: In the event of Paul Dano’s untimely death, I will leave the picture of Paul Dano up. I have given this a lot of thought.

Q: What happens if, many years from now, Paul Dano dies of natural causes, and his widow personally requests that you take the picture down?

A: This would be a very difficult decision, but I would still leave the picture up. I would take Paul Dano’s widow out to a fancy restaurant to gently explain this to her, and I think she would ultimately understand. I would even pay for the meal, including tip. I don’t think it’s out of the question that we might go for frozen custard or a light pastry after dinner, but I would play that by ear.

Q: Is the picture of Paul Dano in color?

A: No.

There are certainly many topics that I have not covered here, but I hope I’ve hit the major points. Please send me an e-mail or pull me aside in the kitchen and I can address any additional questions or concerns. I cannot reiterate enough how excited I am to look at this picture of Paul Dano every day I come in to work, and I hope you are, too.

Thank you for your time.

Is that you, Paul?

wow, Paul Dano

Classic

Do you think you've been on Sup Forums for way too long ?

He probably posts this shit on IMDB and reddit too

Classic posts.

Rocket science sucks

>this thread

Mildly classic.

could you print out more pictures of paul dano so we could all have one taped to our desks?

Is Cheryl single?
Is she hot?

Good morning OP!

I have a question. What made you choose this specific picture of Paul Dano to put up on your desk? What kind of criteria did you use to choose this one among all the other pictures of Paul Dano? Does this picture of Paul Dano have some deeper significance to you?

classic

not really that funny but it's now likely recorded forever on the Internet and I appreciate how bizarre that is

I like this op

top notch thread

>Q: What is your favorite Paul Dano film?
>A: I have never seen a Paul Dano film.

Q: Why?

I have a framed copy of this in my library. I even painted over the printed image to make it look authentic

>he doesn't appreciate classic humour

>I have never seen a Paul Dano film

Q: How did you find out about Paul Dano, and do you plan on seing one of his films in the future?

A: Ruby is a stupid bitch

UPDATE: Mr. Denzy has informed me that taping pictures to the wall is against company policy. Please disregard the above message.

I WANT TO PUNCH THAT FUCKING FACE

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/attention-co-workers-i-have-taped-up-a-picture-of-paul-dano-at-my-desk

>Q: I don’t like Paul Dano. Can I look at your picture of Paul Dano but pretend he is a different celebrity in my mind?

>A: No.

I laughed

Should I put up a picture of Paul Dano in my desk?