Arab world

are mauritians, sudaneese and somalians really considered arabs?

i thought arabs despise niggers surely they don't consider dindus as arabs?

Drop the buzzwords.

why is eritrea not part of that league if somalia is?

delete this
sudanese and somalians are more arab than north africa
delete

We don't. They are niggers.

mauritanians are berbers

somalis are just horn africans, but they have an arab minority

sudanese are arab rapebabbies, like egyptians but slightly darker. pic related, it's Sudanon

>niggers
>dindus
are you sure that you wanna make a serious thread with a serious discussion lmao

whats wrong with it?

Asides from you being edgy I'll answer you seriously.

They joined it for the supposed benefits joining it would give which is none. Asides fomr that Sudanese are not rape babies but a mixture of local Nubians and other Nilo-Saharan Africans and Arabs. Somalia is just a Muslim nation and speaks Arabic.

Mauritania The local population is divided into three main ethnic tiers: Bidhan, Haratin, and West Africans. The Bidhan or Moors represent around 30% of residents. They speak Hassaniya Arabic, but are primarily of Sahrawi Berber origin. The Haratin constitute roughly 40% of the population. They are descendants of former slaves, and also speak Arabic. The remaining 30% of the population largely consists of various ethnic groups of West African descent. Among these are the Niger-Congo-speaking Halpulaar (Fulbe), Soninke, Bamara and Wolof.

berbers are brown and their thooth are tattered
but arabs are white
and they save berber

fuck off
tattered tooth are due to low quality water
we are brown but better than aripoos and less savage we didn't harm anyone we didn't do anything wrong

eh nevermind, I just saw your reply for the french guy (), I'll let you live your own world

when initial of islam civilization ,
arabs invade egypt and magrib
the most
but sudan is a little arabs
but almost nigger

>Eritrea religious groups

U.S Department of State 2011[111]
Religion Percent
Christianity 50%
Islam 48%
Others 2%

What about Mali, Niger, Chad, Eritrea and Ethiopia

unlike egype north african rulers during the arab islamic era were berberes north africa had 100% tamazigh speaker until the fall of arabic muslim empire the arabisation begin with ottmans and first tunisian president who prohibited any use of derja and tamazight 100% of inner tunisia are amazigh but they don't speak the language last years there is a cultural movement to revive the tamazight language by learning it at school and of course the panarabist berbers won't approve with that

Yes Arab is a large group. there are black Arabs, tan arabs, brown Arabs and even white arabs even with light eyes

>panarabist berbers

Pan-arabism was a mistake.

>let me tell you about your countries
Kys

so inclusive. all you need is some yellow arabs to complete the rainbow.

>there are black Arabs
No, they are zanj.

“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

“beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”
Ibn Khaldun

black arabs are not arabs
tan arabs are not arabs
not all white arabs are arabs

What about Tunesian slave trade?

wow thats really racist. i on the other hand love black people, i think everyone should own at least two.

most of them in east tunisia

the arab league was formed by iraq-syria-egypt
and they despised gulf arabs more then blacks, so might as well make it open for all

siryas GDP is not higer than jordans
even before sirya
civili war

muhammad's best friend was black, explain that

Usually in those countries there is an arab ruling class that controls teh government and all the money and 90% of the population are niggers who used to be slaves

for example in sudan that arabs all live in khartoum and try to keep control of their revolting ex-slave population. the exslaves managed to get their own territory in south sudan.

So yes nearly everyone livingin those countries is a black but they still get counted as arab countries because they have arab rulers

I don't care about Muhammad and Islam.

hell no
explain this
كل أشقر خيبث إلا أنت يا عمر

>Cameroon
>Gabon
>Burkina Faso

I refuse to believe that any of these are real countries

but saudi defend minister is nigger little arab

The Arab league was to be developed into a political-economic-military alliance so the Middle East invited non Arabs as a means to gain from them.

So
>mauritians, sudaneese and somalians
No

but white arabs are wealtier than black arab in arab
egypt almost arabs and little super nigro
made ancient egypt civilization

saudi arabia has lots of niggers because muslim niggers go to saudi to do a pilgrimage to mecca and then they stay there

it sames westerns

its true

and slave descendants.

Of course they're not, the borders were drawed by colonial powers.

they can get jobs
nurses and others
so not slave

He was Abyssinian

They always say that Ethiopians are dark skinned arabs because they got thin noses

>descendants