No passed out thread? Blah, blah, blah

No passed out thread? Blah, blah, blah...

Bump!

moar

Love these breads

Feeling moarish

I don't even know where the fuck to begin...

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

hairy?

Yes, hairy. And, er... very obviously not dead.

Is this fresh pasta? I've not seen it before

this is why we can't have nice things … also spot the fed …

gr8 b8 m8

Checked. Also, yes it is.

idiots.

To take a shit on someone in their sleep... What an elaborate prank.

that has got to be the middle east, with that tacky decor. must have imported some really bad beer with their hos.

how many times have you been shit on?

be honest.

Despite its crude and simpleminded nature, there is something inherently still amusing about the thought of it.

Emotionally? Twice. Physically? None.

Moooooar

Indubitably!

/thread

Isn't this all technically a legal form of rape?

Asshole ruins pic with not funny comments.

in murica hurdur it might be … does that turn you on … cancer fag?

Mmmmmm

Bump

I often wonder what she did to the person who shit on her, also you can tell them pissed on her too the shirt is wet.

I don't really care either way. Just wondering.

Just the right time.

Perfectly Appropriate!

too early

too soon

Finally!

lol

Uh , dude. Chill. They are not dead. They are drunk or posing. Take a deep breath.

Too late.

She's not even passed out, her eyes are open. Can you not read what the thread is supposed to be about?!

Am I the only pervert here who would sniff their feet and vaginas and stuff?

Hmm

not fresh

I'd grope and fuck em personally, but you do your thing

Would sniff & fap

Too much

Why would you shit on a girl when you could roll her over and fuck her? At the very least they should have cum on her instead.

>kids these days lack vision

moar small tits.

I'd eat their pussies and keep their panties for souvenirs (I collect panties from girls to sniff later - just my thing)

>kids these days lack vision

Agreed. How do you not at least remove that gauge from her earlobe and take a pic with your cock through the hole?

Replace rum with everclear or 151, add a few valiums.

HOLY FUCK

Dubs of danger.

Mixing drugs in may have an undesired reaction.

You don't want an impromptu visit to the emergency room trying to explain why she has Valium in her system.

Because she's a pillhead, lol.

More?

I think that´s a fake

Not cool dude

tube spoon

mmmmm

Fuck that's so staged lol.

Soon too

nice

>
>She's not even passed out, her eyes are open. Can you not read what the thread is supposed to be about?!
Newfag

sister

It sure is summer in here

Count Crackula

so you raped your sister?

just touched

Dude, hot. Got any pics of you doing that to her?

you're fucked yp

not gonna lie...... probably would too

no was too shit scared she woke up

>
>She's not even passed out, her eyes are open. Can you not read what the thread is supposed to be about?!

Newfag