Sup Forums lives

What are your lives like Sup Forums? What kind of jobs do you have? Suffering? Education? Etc

Write whatever you feel is important in understanding you

Neet who spends all day on Sup Forums with people he hates and tells himself he'll stop the next day but just does it all over again.

JUST

>be me, 17
>impregnated a girl
>didn't know that, moved from South Africa to Canada
>she tells me after I'm here
>work and send a lot of money back
>uni and work is very taxing
>start doing drugs and abusing alcohol to cope
>few years of this goes on
>lose touch with family, friends
>finish university, ex kills herself because I ruined her life
>quit drugs and drinking immediately
>now my daughter lives with me, and I'm the single parent at 23
>only thing I enjoy in life is spending time with my daughter
>no friends or anything like that

That's about it

this

is your daughter white?

Yes she is

Just a loser who spends his days watching anime, playing vidya and programming.

then good on you for manning up and taking responsibility for both your and your daughter's life

stay strong user

I work in an office but in reality I lurk Sup Forums. My boss doesn't know my real power level so he is satisfied with my productivity.

two terrible hobbies

kick them both you

>shitskins from the west
>polish fags from the north
>hungarians who think they are our """"brothers"""" from the east
>more shitskins from the south
>president is a wild animal

at least beer is good

Nepičuj pepa. Ak sme my Maďari tak vy ste 100 percentní Nemci.

living in a shithole surrounded by arabs and niggers
>life is goooooood

It was the only thing I could do, I don't think I could live with myself otherwise.

But anyway, now I have someone that loves me at least

I recently got a part time dishwashing job I already hate and that depresses me and nothing going on otherwise at any level

>Be me, 20
>Go to Uni, studying Human Biology
>No friends, never gf
>Semi decent cafe job, 23 an hour
>Still at home, want to move out but I probably cant afford it, and secretly Im scared that if i do move out I'll get even worse
>On lighter note, persuing gun club membership for hobby + gunz
>Trying to find time to get training and paramedic volunteering hours
>Trying and failing to find better job, Western Australia is economic shit hole right now
>Trying natural herbs to hopefully dream more
>However my on off weed habits confound my dreaming
>Trying supplements to boost reproductive capacity
>On and off no fap and no weed cycles
>Trying business idea, hopefully make more money

1. It's shite
2. I am a neet
3. I don't suffer much. I try not to think about wasted opportunities and bad things in general
4. I was kicked out of Uni because I didn't attend it
Life is shite. Especially if an average wage is $300 and the only thing you lie is technology

>kicked out of Uni because I didn't attend it
Nigga wut? Why didn't you go? Surely they gave you warnings?

to flirt unkindly with my greed

I paid for it and nobody really gave a fuck about my attendance. Right before the graduation the dean said that my marks are too poor and I didn't attend enough

living in a slum shithole, prostituting in beauty parlors for food

at least I've got a Sony Ericsson for Sup Forums

Ah so you're just stupid, ok.

>be 19
>study archeology, its not going to be useful at all in life apart from diggy diggy hole
>a few good friends but they are often busy with work or far away, when i do see them then either pub or very long night of drinking. A few less good friends who are ok for killing time with
>okish job at race course
>want to get into shooting, looking into installing a safe+getting a license

Thats harsh
Got friends in SA or just dont speak to them much?
What are you studying?

>work 50+ hour a week
>have one weekend off per month
>best friend dropped me like a brick after meeting some new people at a festival
>have a gf
>she lives far away and is broke as fuck
>pay her rent so she can safe up for a laptop so we can see each other more often
>still have a trauma from how my ex dumped me
>have problems trusting gf sometimes
>near falling back into alcoholism

At least you have a gf

I see her like once every two-three months currently due to financial problems at my end.
I have more worries than anything else because of her. But I wouldn't want to be without here.

I just hope it will improve soon, already using my network for a job near her, so we can be together.

I'm a most likely low IQ NEET 4/10 friendless loser and kissless virgin. I have no future and I don't want any either.
Please, save my soul.

Thats a long time, a very long time.
Why are you financially so in trouble?

Spend more money than I had, now I quit most, but now the taxes and insurances are coming in. This month alone that was more than €1000. A trip to her is like €300-500, with me paying her rent it's just too much.
Should have lots of money left with the next two salaries, as my income is high, so I will go to her for a week in May. Hopefully the taxes I need to pay for last year aren't as high as expected, so I can visit her monthly after the summer.

Constantly switching between considering killing myself and pursuing goals without hesitation, because nihilism. Ultimately I'm debilitated and useless, everything I consider always concludes in cognitive dissonance. I hate single-mindedness yet I wish I was more single-minded. My life is better when I make an attempt not to think.

>26
>was addicted to heroin for years until about a year ago.
>moved to a different city
>now have a job where I am making several times the amount I have ever made.
>am a manager of my own team
>currently no gf, but thats okay because i have had several in past.
>pretty much work nonstop, and play league with best friends when not working

heroin is a thing in the US?
you must be listening to Placebo

not attending uni is the most common thing in Germany, it's nothing special

Does she not work?
Can you not get her to move in with you?

She does, but due to several complications (loss of income due to illness, running off roommate) she couldn't afford rent any more. Voluntarily offered to pay it for her, she has enough worries currently and the rent isn't that high for me. It's about 15% of my net income.
I don't have my own place, or does she want to live here as she has lots of friends and family over there, which I respect. It's also cheaper for me to go to her than other way round.

Ignore flag, switched mobile provider

>20
>attending uni
>0 friends
>no gf
>have driving license but scared to drive
>spend all the day either studying or posting on Sup Forums
That's it

You dont have your own flat? You live with a roommate?
Her family ought to help her more if she has them, do you not have anyone? At least you are planning on moving nearer i suppose, good luck

>be me, 21
>going to college
>failing classes because of medical reasons
>have atopic dermatitis since fall of 2k16
>broke up with gf
>economy is going to shit
>i probably have the weakest genes which has disuaded me from having children of my own
>the only thing i have won in my life is my epilepsy (havent had an attack since i was 16
>currently single
>welcoming death with open arms (i dont fear dying but i do fear the way i will die)

despite all this i try to push forward, trying to live on in this world because im NOT going down without a fight

I'm done now but I studying electrical engineering.

Eh, kind of. I'm not interested in talking to them any more, we've grown apart and live separate lives.

I talk to a girl I used to work with, she's my only friend I reckon

>be me
>18
>be gay
>fall in love with some poorfag junkie
>he's straight
>start smoking crack
>get expelled from school
>officially neet
>everyone telling me i'm screwing up my life
>everyone telling me i'm gonna end up in jail
>start to do coke more often
>don't what i'm gonna do the rest of my life

26, codemonkey friendless kv

When are you border crossing?

to uruguay I hope

why Uruguay? I want to move too

weed, the beaches, somewhere far away from him
seems good for me

I had to move back with parents, not playing to moving out soon. Especially with my plans of moving country.

Almost everybody she knows is poor, which happens in poor countries. My income is 10x the average income there.

>At least you are planning on moving nearer i suppose, good luck
It's either moving there or moving with her to another place far away from here. But that will probably take a year or two, before I have the money to buy a nice countryside house there.

iirc they don't give weed to foreigners, and it takes like 3 years to become a citizen, and life is somewhat expensive there

che galle esto es un infierno

Everyone needs friends, without them life is just boring and a waste, at least try for the occasional meeting, people are often the same even if circumstances have changed.

What country do you actually live in?

The Netherlands.

>male
>25
>colourblind
>electrical engineer
>couple mental health issues
>past drug addictions
>growing alcohol addiction
>travel overseas for work
>used to be shy autismo, but now I am confident
>love fitness
>love skiing, now I'm learning snowboarding
>used to unicycle, now I'm learning skateboarding
>learning Spanish
>punk, hardcore, metal music.

You earn 10 times as much as the average guy in the Netherlands? What do you do? Why do you want to leave the Netherlands?

Sounds like you got your shit together and man up. Thats something not everyone can claim with 23

you work for Rio?

I think he meant that he earns 10 times as much as the average person in his gf's country

>Paramedic
volunteer for Doctors without Borders

No. I work for a company you haven't heard of.

>18
>just graduated from school so NEET until next year
>a lot of friends but no gf
>don't really do anything but going out with my friends, use Sup Forums and play League of Legends
my life is pretty boring

No, I meant as the income in my gf's place.
I earn above average here.

I'm a field technician. I don't exactly want to leave the Netherlands, but I want to be with my girl. Get some kids etc. I rather have use move to the Caribbean (this is something we have discussed), as her country isn't that great.

>What are your lives like Sup Forums?
Just ran the numbers and realises that I can't affort going to university because of a buerocratic mistact I made in 2010 so pretty bad right now

>What kind of jobs do you have?
social worker for a welfare organisation, but my contract ends in three month

>Suffering?
No disziplin in life

>Education?
A-level

>colourblind
>>electrical engineer
How do you deal with wiring and dealing with resistors? I'm also pretty sure here you wouldn't be allowed to ever work with anything nuclear.

I live on welfare

>colourblind
>electrical engineer
oh boy.

Hehe, I keep it a secret.

I can usually identify a colour I'm having difficulty with by comparing it next to other colours I know.

Also, I have apps on my ph one to help me identify colours. Special glasses that make colours more vibrant and easier to see. And I carry around a couple rags that I use to help identify alarm LEDs.

>grew up poor
>loving family though, told me I could do anything
>got a bachelors in biology thinking I could be a vet
>ended up not applying to vet school
>thankfully went to a cheap college so no debt by the end
>came into some decent money a while back
>got some financial advice and invested
>now well off
>help out my parents by sending them money regularly
>own my own place in a nice neighborhood
>currently pretty happy and looking into going back to college
I am more paranoid now about losing my money than I was before since I actually have some. Still
>tfw no gf

Old co-worker of mine is colourblind, doesn't really has problems with it.
He didn't see the proper colour, but he knew what it should have been, as they were just slightly off. Also the position in the cable gave it away for him.

Not totally colourblind, but it's pretty bad.

Good thing employers legally can't discriminate against me for my disability.

I know every company in the world.

I work for i***a.

shit

My life is pretty boring but I like it to be honest

I am studying to become a Geography teacher and cartographer, but I'd do whatever job I can, I don't really care. Right now I am not working because I live with my mother. I don't have gf because all the girls I dated weren't good enough for me, but I don't care about being single either. I am happy I guess.

Oh she lives in a different country, sorry that hadnt quite clicked, how did you meet her if she lives in a different country? Holiday?

Met her on the internet. Had to jump through some hoops to finally meet her IRL, but it was worth it.
Now if only I could just get my shit together it would all be a lot easier.

Colour blindness isn't recognized as a disability in most countries, additionally if there are legitimate safety concerns they can discriminate.

This is an anonymous board, no need to talk out of your ass.

a fucking wreck

Currently studying law, I recently started a diet + exercise to lose weight
Pretty ok

I'm just going off what I have been told from TWO different physicals I've taken for different jobs.

This is an anonymous board. No need to talk like a leaf.

I'm probably a very high functioning autistic, but overall I can keep in under wraps and I'm pretty well respected and seen as super smart by almost everyone apart from being slightly off my rocker. I speak 3-4 languages.

I've lived a pretty wildly interesting life so far. Had a lot of adventures.

I can get good jobs as far as they go in the maritimes

But yeah pretty lonely. Almost no friends anymore and no gf as I got sucked into my career which is kinda shit.

I just got an interview for a top tier job.... like a really cool one... but I can't say.

Had a gf last year for a few months before she moved back to a foreign country and it's the only sex/intimacy I've ever gotten.

I'm pretty lonely often but I tend to isolate myself voluntarily because I find average people very disappointing.

My life is pretty nice. I have an undergrad degree in math, and I work for a hedge fund now. Not much really bothers me. There are some things from the distant past that still affect me, but I've come to accept that. Overall, I like my life. I get to do what I love, meet a lot of great people, and live comfortably. The only thing I don't have at the moment is a significant other, but that's okay. I've been spending more time going on dates over the past year or so. I haven't met the right person yet, but I'm hopeful. They're fun to go on anyway, so I can't complain. I like to ski, go ice skating, build furniture, and eat Russian food. There's a really nice Russian place near where I work so I stop by every once in a while. I also like to travel. I also post here occasionally.