What the fuck is your problem

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

>got cucked by gf while she was overseas
>have a heart condition so I can't do my dream job
>dad leaves my mom
>all in one week
The things iv relied on the most have let me down and im not coping

Can't don't have a decent dealer anymore

If ur gonna kys go blow all your money on fun stuff first. Nothing to lose. U r truly free now.

It doesn't exist. Stop being a fag and man up.

Haha
>cuck
That's the wrong term
Well shut that's bad there's always other girls friendo

That's not how depression works you're retarded

Still hurts

Ketamine

No it's not, if someone slept with his girlfriend, he has been cucked, he's a cuckold. This is pretty much the only time someone used the term correctly you fucking internet memer

Guys, I just need to scream this here. I intended to talk to some friends, but there was no friend like b/ during my teenage.
Today I saw the first girl I ever loved. She was marvelous! She looks just like the goddess she always been in my eyes. She's a orphan, raised by her auntie. She's pale like milk, her hair is black like coal. I just love her. I really do. Anyway... I hope you guys understand. Thank you, I needed to say this to someone.

Hang in there man, I know it's tough but you can do it.

Prepare for the friendzone, Mr underaged.

It's not like I gonna talk to her or something. I do not intend to approach, I just like her. What if someday I met her and end up disappointed? I rather not see her. Someday it will pass.

To be cucked is to watch the act itself she cheated on him

No, that's having a cuck fetish, being a cuckold is being the husband or boyfriend of a cheating wife or girlfriend.

Brah i know the feeling. Get some help man, the only thing that kept me here was my little sister. The thought of my mum telling her what i had done broke me. Just think of someone you love when your on the edge. It what has held me back time and time again

stream it

Boo fucking hoo, faglord. Poor you. Check your privilege, cunt-boy

Well he didn't make her she kinda just did it

здарова, оп

Have you tried sitting?

здарова

Are you literally fucking retarded? Holy shit, dude go back to school. You don't choose to be a cuckold, you just ARE one if your gf or wife cheats on you, you have no choice in the matter. It just happens whether you like it or not.

Just do it. I will be following you soon. Just waiting for one more week to pass by. Revisitng all my old memories and maybe say my goodbyes. Dying seems more peaceful but the thought of not knowing what I could have done or who I could be hesitates me to put on the helium bag.

Read "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin. I mean it. Also here's a sexy bitch for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=deNWGYfAZQ8

да блядь поздоровайтесь со мной

Hmm Still Doesn't Seem correct to me good thing I've never had a gf

>it's a buzzword on the internet so that has to be the real meaning

It doesn't matter if it seems correct to you or not, it's fact and your mentally retarded. Fucking kill yourself

i just think i'll be able to do it tomorrow.

ну и идите нахуй

what method?

The internet has made you incredibly fucking stupid

You mad?

OP here
The more i think about how terrible my life has gotten in the past week tears me apart. I haven't felt like this in my whole life and I just want it to end. I want to persevere and have hope for the future and shit but I don't think I have the will anymore. I'm hoping that I'll get over it quickly or my days are numbered.

Yeah man you're over thinking it..

I hope so

Join a gym and get exercise. Take vitamin E 10,000 IU daily.

Do this everyday for a year and you won't be depressed.

Trust me user, I know.

Ive been on this planet for a good while now. Enough though to experience highs, and suffer through all the lows. Divorce, break ups, deaths, watching my grandma loose her mind/sanity to a disease. All in a fairly short amount of time. Im not saying what i have is worse than what you may be dealing with. But what im trying to say is that life is precious and we only get it once. Maybe what the world is isnt for you. I feel the same if that is the case. What helped me is i temporarily quit everything (school, family relations, personal relations) and i went on a vacation to wherever the road went. When my car broke down i kept walking, and you know what? I never felt better in my whole life.

Im deeply sorry for what has been happening to you OP, it sucks. The world isnt fair at all, despite what we are told. But life is an adventure, as cliche and cringy as it is to say. It's not worth giving up, just find what makes you happy. It was worth it for me.

where you from bro? if I'm close we can have a beer and you tell me all about it

could you hurry the fuck up and stream