Basic maths guys, come on

Basic maths guys, come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge3icRKpDks&t=1342s

bait

truth

Trips have spoken user.

How is that not a calculation based on the numbers of jews before the war? The amount increased after the war is a total joke. You're saying not a single jew has been killed and the amount even increased?

tldw

There were jews killed.
Just not even close to 6mil.
Gas chambers are the biggest cringe of them all.
Watch the vid, trust me.
Might be long, but based on facts that can be provided instead of stories told by people who were nowhere near the camps to begin with.

1948 is not before WW2.

I'm really glad this is true. Because Jews are nice people and I'd hate for any of them to be hurt.

Your image image implies the population gained 5,547 jews and not a single one was killed. Some "documentary" built by some fuck who didn't read a book ever, narrarated by a computer voice isn't going to confince anyone but people who never read anything but conspiracy theories.

I was talking about calculations before and after the war

People who put in as little effort as you just did to create an opinion aren't the people I was aiming to educate anyways. Just go back to replacing roof shingles.

Every population grows exponentially for thousands of years, so an increase would be expected. But if you're looking at a 6mil difference, it's impossible to grow. There are counts during the war from several official sources, so you can check 1943 (the peak) as well. The 6mil is just a number grabbed from the sky here. But then again, there have been reports of 6mil jews being murdered, punished, in peril, etc. since the 18th century which were all based on shit. Those people just have some obsessision with the number I suppose.

>educate

The germans kept lists of all the jews they deported and gassed. Those numbers are based on documents the nazis made. You go ahead and educate people about a one hour windows movie maker documentary you saw on youtube through pol.

Oh, you're talking about the reports the Germans supposedly burned during the war when they were losing that stated all the number of Jews murdered? The ones that would take thousand of filing cabinets that were never found? Try to look up 1 verified document stating a jew was gassed in a chamber or even a document by a German official before the war ended stating the "gas chambers" were actual gas chamber and not delousing rooms for the clothes to fight the world epidemic of typhus. Just 1 will suffice.

sure bro it makes sense to import jews and build fucking cinemas and theathers when they were shot on arrival or gassed. open your eyes. its not even posible if you look at the time nazis had and the number of jew killed

These documents are found and can be viewed in Berlin, they are there in the museum for all to see.

You don't seriously think the jews were all imported into germany I hope? Do you even know how many camps there were and where they were built? The cinemas, theaters and infrastructure were built for the germans, the luxury didn't find the camps who were built on very different locations

6000000 were killed a whole lot :')

Kekking subtly

So in 10 years the population gained 5,000?

I ain't no expert on mating habits of jews, but it seems that unless there was some cataclysmic reduction of jew numbers, that increase in a 10 year period should be a shitload higher.

/thread

Hey I have a story about this! Years ago, I worked under an archivist at a newspaper to pay my way through college. After a few weeks he asks me if I wanted to see something strange and pulled out a rolodex he kept buried and hidden in a drawer in his workspace that he used to catalog every instance of "6 million" up until WWII. There were hundreds of entries, and single-handedly convinced me it couldn't be coincidence. Was told to keep it secret as the owner and board members were all jewish and was (rightfully) paranoid we could lose our jobs