Ok Sup Forums. some serious questions. how do you guys make money via the internet...

ok Sup Forums. some serious questions. how do you guys make money via the internet? I'm trying to make like $4 a day doing nada. or little to no work. someone help me out? Just want a way to make extra $$ during my free time from work and classes. $4 a day equates to about $112 a month so that'd be nice for me to enjoy myself while dealing with crippling depression. help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crippling depression
Oh boohoo. Fucking shit meme. Get a job, you ain't going to earn shit just sitting online with no skills.

Quite honestly OP my friend and I have been hard at work creating a website that will help us make money through ads but it's half a year before good money starts coming in and unless you got some fantastic tits then you can't cam either

be an internet chef.

Can you read you autistic fuck? I have a job. I work part time and go to school full time. I just want something to make a little extra. My friend uses mturk but I was denied my application. Also, kill yourself if you can't read the damn post before commenting.

I've read up a bit on doing so. Not sure if I have the patience although I might mess around with it in the future.

Do you have car? If so driver for über and any number of fast food delivery services. Make money off lazy fucks.

If not, start at the bottom and flips some burgers for a year like the rest of us bitch.

did you read the post newfag?

Bumping for interest

>I have a job
Yeah sure, asking your mom for money every week doesn't count as a job.

If you had a job, an extra $4/day wouldn't mean shit unless you are literally retarded or live in a 3rd world country. Changing just a few simple things in your daily routine will save tons more money than you would earn with no-skills online.

It's the hard truth bitchnigger, you have to earn money to get money. And how do you earn it if you're a no-skilled "depressed"(pathetic) fuck?

>create charity website
>post pick of starving africans or dying syrian kids
>rake in donations
>???
>profit

I would do this, although I don't really have enough time to be an Uber driver. I got 7 classes on my plate, 2 of them being labs, and I work 20 hours a week. I have about 2 hours free every night and I usually just sit around. I wanna go to the bars some nights but half the time my money goes straight into school/gas.

Thanks though for the input you're a cool guy

Theres some website where all you have to do is run the videos and watch the ads and you get paid but it's a really slow process plus the ads are very low right now so your not going to get that much

Leave my thread, I'm done speaking to you. You're obviously financially unstable yourself and want to take it out on people.

I'm a college student, 20 hours and full time with 7 classes. $4 a day could get me a good 5 brews at the end of the week. So it can help. Also fuck off.

Hey thanks man, yeah I was using it last semester. It was great. Had earnhoney going daily on my spare laptop and was getting about $3.50 a each day, but ever since the new year. No earnings at all and no ads. It sucks. That's why I need a new way.

Kick starter or go fund scam...

I just saw that a couple of black bitches started a "white guilt, safety pin" company..... They literally sell safety pins with a note telling white people to check their privileges. Not even kidding

don't know how a webm became a jpg, but i'll try again

damn that's crazy..

>I'm so crippling depression, omg this $4 will save my life. Oh cool I can get some shit beer, I am totally financially responsible guys

I earned 5x that per hour at my first job, I'm very well off and stable. I just get mad over 2000s kids like you who expect that you are going to get something out of nothing.

Quit being a lowdown kid who thinks that you are going to find the secret of free money with no skills.
Go get some fucking skills instead.

From what i heard it should go back up after this year go to beermoney on reddit a lot of info about this shit

Faking your abduction/illness/sickness and setting up a Go-Fund-Me to beg for charity seems to be the hip thing to do nowadays

a few months i mean ads should start to pop back up

Be a web developer. You can learn from youtube and dont need certification and can easily make 70-100,000 a year

You're just like every other old cunt who believes every millenial wants shit for free. If you read anything from the past posts. I have literally 2 hours every night laying in bed of free time. This post was not meant to attract dumb autismo oldfags like you. I never said $4 will save my life. I said it'd be dope to have fun every once in a while instead of maintaining my 4.0 with 21 credits. In case you don't know going to college these days isn't as easy as it was when you were young brother. So once again get off my thread

Honestly though, you're probably better off working a few extra hours a week for the money. It's hard to make money online without some starting capital. Look for a job where you just mop or sweep floors for 3-4 hours once or twice a week. I had a buddy who did this at a gym and made $10 an hour and got a free membership, and all he did was wake up early on weekends to mop some locker rooms.

I make money marketing adult links on Facebook.

I can make between $0-$15 a day but I'm only just starting up.

If you're interested, and use my ref link, I can set you up.

Where do you get your gigs?
How do you compete with Apu from Islamabad who does the same for half the money?

I've done some C++ gigs for some people via reddit and have made a bit, never web developing but I do have the experience, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the information bud.

Cool, it was nice being able to just make small bucks leaving my shitty laptop on. Thanks guys.

You can't claim to be depressed to in a couple minutes think you can control other people and throw a fit like a child. You're not depressed you're a little entitled cunt who's mother told them to do something other than sit at your computer all day kill yourself nigga

Also amazon has something called mturk where you do any type of task for money but it hards to be approved and might take a couple of months

BTW, I've tried all these online money making schemes, mturk, UHRS, clicking ads for pennies...it's shit work and doesn't pay anywhere near a decent amount.

Web marketing is where it's at

Lmao, I'm working my way up on my own buddy. My parents were gone when I was in highschool. But w/e. Idk why everyone gets butthurt at some simple questions. Like if you don't got useful shit to say, hop off my dick and go back to redddit.

Yeah I tried to apply, got denied, I said that in my original post. I guess they weren't accepting workers when I applied.

I might try and dabble around with it soon.

Yea just wait they might get back to you when they need people, also look at microsoft rewards they give you credits for using bing which you can use the points to turn to xbox live cards then sell those

suck 4 dicks at $1 a dick per day while surfing the web

Ty for site

Just sell drugs

Thanks man. I'll look out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w

i know this guy is shit, and i dont watch any of his films, but he done a thing with "death to all jews" thing, so i think thats cool.

Anyway, do some wierd shit and make moneys

This, someone please tell me

web dev is not like making a fucking mcburger king, if your job is better than alibaba, you got more oportunities

You have 2 hours of free time, then find something outside to do. Like what he said:
Yeah I am coming off as an asshole to you, but that's because you need to wake up. It's for your own good that you realize right at this moment that YOU WILL NOT EARN MONEY ONLINE IF YOU HAVE NO SPECIAL SKILLS.

You build a contact network and do good work. Yes, they will hire Indians over you if you are new. So you start at their type of rates, get good feedback, good relationships, and people decide to pay more for you than they would for Pajheet.

Never heard of mturk until today.
Should've done this when I was at uni.

Nigger you need stfu there is ways to earn a little cash online you just gotta look, we are not talking 6 figures just a little extra cash

Yeah continue to be a retard when I'm just telling the truth. Just because you believe it's real doesn't make it so.
Your time is worth more than that, no matter how much of a worthless sack of shit you are.

No skills = no pay. Or rather, your time and energy are worth tons more than what you """earn""".

holy cow you're an dick lol. no wonder you're on Sup Forums with the rest of us.

It's not called being a dick, it's called a slap of reality.

If more people got slapped and took an ounce of self-realization, they'd be more happy in the end and shit.

Amazon Mechanical Turk maybe?

Play music on the street for donations and set a goal of 5 bucks, simce u said u have 2 hours to kill.

If no musical skill then just bring a speaker and dance to the music like a lunatic.
U might be nervous at first but then ull get used to it.
Drink a little to take the edge off,
Then ure depression can be fueled into your art and then u become a musician.

There's a lot to do in the media about 'fake news' lately, and hosts dicussing the subject talk about tens of thousands of dollars these people make on facebook and instagram.

How does that work?
How do you make money with news articles on facebook and ig ?

You are the real retard! Because people just run this website and watch videos. thats all you have to do to make a few bucks let the video player run please go kys

this, wouldn't be the first nor the last