What should I buy my girlfriend for valentine's day? Never done this before

What should I buy my girlfriend for valentine's day? Never done this before.

A big black cock to properly satisfy her

Go to all boards, take the first inanimate object from each.

Enter the objects into google translate.

Translate into Chinese, then German, then English, then Chinese etc, then separate the symbols and re-align until it makes grammatical sense in Chinese to English.

This might guide you.

Absolutely nothing. You guys should stop that bullshit; it makes no sense; also, is she going to get you anything?

Yes...a warm piece of flesh to put my dick into.

Edible panties.

Eat her pussy like there's no tomorrow.

you fucking wish your girlfriend was lera

Just get her some flowers and book a nice restaurant for dinner. Usually enough for normal girls. Ask for anal as a gift to you in return. Not even kidding.

;_;

Dickn inna box

I'm getting my gf slutty lingere, kinda what she wanted tbh, and definitely something I'm more enthusiatic about getting her

post more recent pics fucker

A box of flavored condoms.

Lingerie. A gift she'll like that's really for you.

Yes get lingerie dude. Works for both of you. Then get something shed laugh at. Prolly to top it all off, something she likes to eat. Keep it simple, but do it right. Shell give you whatever you want after that

Thanks for the advice. Yeah...she looks really cute in lingerie and it'll benefit us both. Maybe I'll go one step further and buy her a whip.

Post pic of real GF and I will give you my answer.

This. Will. Work.

lera why didn't you have to turn into such a trashy whore baaaww

Girls can't be pure and angelic forever.

i live in degeneracy central and there are plenty of girls at my uni that manage to remember how to just be a regular human being instead of a caked up duckface spamming blowup doll

although i guess that's the inevitable consequences of being the objectively most beautiful child model that has ever existed

She's probably a very nice girl in person with a cute accent.