I got dox for a BIG former leddit gonewild user

I got dox for a BIG former leddit gonewild user.

How do I use this to it's fullest ability?

Pic related, her.
(blocked out name to make it slightly harder
for you to know who it is but somebody
probably does)

Kinda looks like this bitch I know named Samm.

Not even close.
Her leddit name starts with a W
and her real name starts with a D

I dunno, I'm calling bullshit. She's got the same nose and tiny tits. You probably don't even have her real name

this is whatever_girl or whatever she is called right?

Ding ding ding
>fall for my cleverly constructed ruse to say her name, I bet you wont!

She has bunions, her feet will be fucked up soon enough. Isn't that punishment enough, OP?

Never mind, I see she whores for money online. Do whatever you feel you need to.

not really any point going after someone that provides us with free tits. try going after someone that would make a lulzier target.

Yeah but what do I do?
>free tits
she stopped posting images a while ago and
now sells her "premium snapchat" for $60

Nah, fuck that. She deleted all her photos and has a few betas that pay for her nudes on a premium Snapchat. OP should send the photos to her parents.

I'm pretty sure her name is Samm Peyton or some shit. Lives in Oceanside California.

Pretty sure you're looking on the wrong side of the planet

Nuh uh. I'm right and you're wrong.

I've got her past places of employment
Facebook
Highschool
Parents
Brothers
Aunts
Apartment number
All I haven't got is her phone number

Idk how to use this, I don't feel like just sending it to her parents would be lulzy enough

share it online and have 100 people do it for you

she's accepting money for pics of her tits, I doubt sending them to her parents will really have much effect

so what are you expecting to do? extort her for money? shame her into providing her tits for free again?

shame her into providing her tits would be nice
(publicly of course I'm not selfish)
This would be a last resort since my info would be useless then

I recommend getting her to post tits with a shoe on her head

What about extorting her so that she gives you access to the Snapchat? You download all the photos and then upload them whenever you feel like you're done with the whole thing.

Yeah this was my plan originally but I can't get in to snapchat because of my phone being rooted and using xposed.

Now that I think about it I could probably use bluestacks though.

I don't see what else you can do with it. In all likelihood, most of her family already knows that she is a slut, hence why she shut everything down.

You could try IRL extorting, but you're playing with fire and I'm sure she would rather everyone in her life know what she did than to slut herself out to some stranger on the Internet. If you're good looking, you could try "running into her" and take it from there.

Imma try the snapchat thing.
If it doesn't work I will post dox in this thread (if it's still alive by then)
If not I'll post it 14.00 GMT tomorrow, with whatever_girl somewhere in the post so you guys can find it.

Thanks