Hey

Hey.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2379134/Cate-Blanchett-reveals-seriously-disliked-husband-met.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi mommy

I'm not supposed to talk to strange alluring elven women..

You lost old lady? You need to get back to the nursing home.

Objectively the most divine being ever to exist.

go back to /hr/ pls

Daily reminder.

The Blanchett storyline in MCU is pretty dull to be honest.

Ya gonna get spanked

My life is trash, watching tha pic gets more trashy.

KIKED

Notes on a scandal is essential /hr/ core

>Barbara Covett (Judi Dench) is a history teacher at a comprehensive school in London. A spinster nearing retirement, her comfort is her diary. When an art teacher, Sheba Hart (Cate Blanchett), joins the staff, Barbara is at first attracted to her. However, when she discovers that Sheba is having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student

Fucking stealth Chads

>turned him down at first
>he kept trying
>eventually she said yes

Keep trying, lads.

Develop this story please

He's just a beta male provider. Rooney provides for all of Cate's sexual release

holy FUCK
just look at his ill-fitting suit
WHAT THE FUCK
This man might be a sorcerer

Explain the 3 children they had then

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2379134/Cate-Blanchett-reveals-seriously-disliked-husband-met.html

>'We just didn't really connect and we were going out with other people, who we're still friends with and it was always an issue when the four of us went out that Andrew and I had something going on.'

>The Blue Jasmine star says the first flickers of romance between her and 47-year-old Andrew - who are the joint creative directors of the Sydney Theatre Company - happened during a late night game of poker.

>Cate - who has three sons, Dashiell, Roman and Ignatius, with her husband - said: 'One night we were playing poker and he was in the middle of telling me how he was attracted to a friend of mine and then we suddenly kissed and then he asked me to marry him three weeks later.'

> 3 childrens

Gay.
I would make her 10 childrens or more.

turkey baster

Absolute Goddess

>all dis denial

outfucking skilled, the lot of ya..