For my fellow straight male anons

for my fellow straight male anons

have you ever wanted to taste your own cum? have you ever done it?

Yeah, tastes like saline jello

I taste other guys, I don't need to taste my own.

yeah ikr, did your toungue have a burning-like sensation?

the question was for straight males

Sucking dick isn't gay

maybe sucking your own isn't, sucking others's donger is

it is u gay

yes, accidentally
it was salty

I ate it every fap,
For cintific purposes

by accident?

Came on my face/in my mouth once when I was a teenager and ridiculously horny. Regretted it immediately. Never did it again. Not for me.

lol i understand that feeling, thinking with the dick instead of the brain is always the worst

>edging for a long period of time
>kept jerking while ejaculating
>cum goes everywhere including in my mouth

yeah i feel that burning-like sensation has well

Straight male here. Tried it a couple of times just to spice things up every now and again. Regretted doing it straight afterwards every time. Tastes sort of salty and has a fairly unpleasant texture.

I have actualy, it was really difficult, and it's an experience everyone should try.

Quit trying to make everyone gay you faggot.

Nope. Never will again. Came buckets in my gf then she flung around and took my dick in her mouth, slapped her vag in my face. I dove in, ignorant of what I was about to eat. Definitely made me appreciate a girl who swallows

i kind of enjoy my pre cum, it is very sweet and have a nice texture

Cum is for bitches & faggots m8

Yea. It was just ok. Kind of like a chlorine mucus. Not exactly good but nothing to complain about.

it is, but i was actually curious wether i was the only one being curious about this

oh fuck. now that i think about that i kissed my ex back at the time after coming in her mouth, i didn't even think about that because i was so horny. damn, i miss her so much